E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

If it was in need of clarification, then as I put in my earlier post, it was open to misinterpretation, like so many things in this whole debacle.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I could watch "Kay" Burley all day, it doesn't matter what she's talking about, i'll just happily watch. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

I do hope you are right Chesters.

Edited by Mikench

I could watch "Kay" Burley all day, it doesn't matter what she's talking about, i'll just happily watch. biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

You can have my share ;-)

Kay+Burley+UK+Government+Asks+Queen+Susp

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Tories in meltdown tonight after 3 of boris Johnson team go from one gaff to another what a start to an election campaign its on par with the brexit circus and its the same team logo .

They break one record after another and today another record was broken a minister resigns during an election incredible .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you actually admit you make it up as you go along And aren't your comments just hearsay then you dont believe anybody elses comments so why should anybody believe yours not that they do Works both ways Chesters you cant be expert on everything even if you think you are when in reality your not .

What part of i dont care about other peoples opinion (inc yours) dont you get? And no my comments are not hearsay they are my comments not someone elses or worse someone elses told by someone else that you provide every time you post.

No i am not an expert in the brexit issue no-one is A it hasnt happened yet and B its not happened before your "experts" just use their opinion just as i do

My reason for voting leave isnt masked by claims of ww3 breaking out or we all will starve death ,they are incredibly simple i dont like being told how to live by anyone so having the chance NOT to be told by a bunch of self serving corrupt foreigners gladly excepted and yes i dont give a crap what happens if that happens !unlike you hoping your cheap holidays and fags will continue unabaited by remaining under the yoke of these foreign scum

If you dont mind being ruled by european gangsters thats your choice but dont try and hide it behind other peoples opinion, lies and agendas

If you say your reason is you only voted remain for cheap fags say so and stop putting in links to headlines you think support you but when read closer behind the story do the opposite you just make yourself look foolish

And no i dont care a foreign company called nissan get annoyed ,i dont care latvian welders weld and i dont care food rots on the ground because thousands of romanians have to ask to come here instead of just turning up

I do hope you are right Chesters.

Why? Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

What part of i dont care about other peoples opinion (inc yours) dont you get? And no my comments are not hearsay they are my comments not someone elses or worse someone elses told by someone else that you provide every time you post.

No i am not an expert in the brexit issue no-one is A it hasnt happened yet and B its not happened before your "experts" just use their opinion just as i do

My reason for voting leave isnt masked by claims of ww3 breaking out or we all will starve death ,they are incredibly simple i dont like being told how to live by anyone so having the chance NOT to be told by a bunch of self serving corrupt foreigners gladly excepted and yes i dont give a crap what happens if that happens !unlike you hoping your cheap holidays and fags will continue unabaited by remaining under the yoke of these foreign scum

Why?

I tell you what Chesters your crystal ball must a hell of size all that knowledge you have .

You dont like being told by bunch of serving self corrupt foreigns what exactly !!!!

Foreign scum Chesters now thats not very nice is it ? its people like you that really give Britain a bad name foreign scum who you dont mind getting your cheap gear from dear dear me double standards.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

What part of i dont care what you think dont you get?

If your so smug does this mean if i went on your boat every single item would be british made talk of double standards your full of them

You call me out for costing the taxpayer 40p (yes 40p) a week yet you fill up with subsidised fuel everytime you fill up to go fishing in your chinese made clothes using your chinese made tackle ,at least i am honest you hide behind someone elses words hoping no one notices they dont support your stance one iota once you read beyond the headlines

Then you jet off on tax payers subsidised jet fuel then load up with tax free fags on the trip home

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Gozzer,

You used very competent sources to explain your position - two sources in fact. Then you, being a Northern, knuckle dragging, leave voter, type one sentence of your own. hypothetical things or even a scientific hypothesis can NEVER be grammatically True. The sun comes up in the East is a theory.

Curious - was the first BREXIT vote a mistake or an error?

Phone

What part of i dont care what you think dont you get?

If your so smug does this mean if i went on your boat every single item would be british made talk of double standards your full of them

You call me out for costing the taxpayer 40p (yes 40p) a week yet you fill up with subsidised fuel everytime you fill up to go fishing in your chinese made clothes using your chinese made tackle ,at least i am honest you hide behind someone elses words hoping no one notices they dont support your stance one iota once you read beyond the headlines

Then you jet off on tax payers subsidised jet fuel then load up with tax free fags on the trip home

I arent calling foreigners scum you are Pal you call them **** then buy there cheap produce thats double standards in fact double standards doesnt come anywhere near you are knockout Chesters what is your problem with labelling foreigners scum . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg