E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Does it matter to you? I will reject anything if i can i have never given them the right to tell me what to do

Why should i have to hear the animal grunts and clicks of foreigners given the right to come here by some foreign animals in brussels

Foreigners have two uses to me slaves or spare parts they can do both of these things in their own country!if they want to come here they ask!

So what about all non EU Nationals coming here have forgotten about them ? there are moreover them coming here than eu Nationals so what you going to do about them They will take the place of eu Nationals and they could coming to live right next to you .

You are one hypocrite Chesters an idiot so if your serious Ill in hospital and and a foreign doctor is about save your life your going to tell him your scum give up full of **** .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Gozzer,

You used very competent sources to explain your position - two sources in fact. Then you, being a Northern, knuckle dragging, leave voter, type one sentence of your own. hypothetical things or even a scientific hypothesis can NEVER be grammatically True. The sun comes up in the East is a theory.

Curious - was the first BREXIT vote a mistake or an error?

Phone

Phone,

Like most things, words are open to misinterpretation, in saying 'hypothetical' I use this meaning..

2. Presumed to be true, real, or genuine, especially on inconclusive grounds:

as you can see, any thoughts on the outcome of our leaving the EU can only be, conjectural, presumptive, supposed, or hypothetic, etc, etc, because nothing like it has ever happened before in the history of the EU. It's uncharted ground, and as such any outcome is open to debate, which is what I try to convey on here. Sadly some can't see past media spin, or obvious bias based on self interest, and even worse, social media hysteria, and base their opinions in line with whatever is currently 'trending'.

As I've said in previous posts, a referendum had been promised by several Governments in the past, all of which have been found to be no more than empty promises. Cameron gave us a vote, and his government promised to abide by the result of that vote, and then Parliament ratified the result of the referendum vote. Parts of that very same Government, along with others seeing it as a path to gaining political power, have decided that the result of the vote was in their opinion, or in conflict with their personal financial advantage, wrong, and attempted to deny the majority of a satisfactory outcome. So whether it was an 'error' or a 'mistake' is still open to debate, dependant on where your particular alligencies lie, or to which camp you happen to be in.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

So do you believe in democracy.

What democracy? The one you reject when a majority insists we leave the EU or some other version?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

So do you believe in democracy.

Do you mean 'democracy' as in abiding by the wishes of the majority, as in the 2016 referendum Paul?

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

If he thinks the EU is a democracy hes ill advised ,when the unelected eu commission can over rule or veto anything the european parliament (the bit elected msps work in) and only instigate less than 15% of their (the msps) demands then hes saddly mislead.

Its a dictatorship nothing more nothing less! Rich powerful people bossing around the masses ,the very thing corbyn wants us to remain in!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do you mean 'democracy' as in abiding by the wishes of the majority, as in the 2016 referendum Paul?

John

Now thats an interesting one John because referendums in this country are not normally legally binding so David Cameron could have put it straight back to parliament as parliament is sovereignty but the dick chose not to ..

Now lets take mr brexit who screams about the eu being indemocratic .

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT MR BREXIT !!!

Nigel Farage is leading a party he wasnt elected and cant be voted out of ,and heading into an election demanding an alliance with the conservatives despite not standing as an MP and he complains about the EU being indemocratic.?

What do Recon John I dont think I have ever seen a case in politics with such double standards as Mr Farages .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

If he thinks the EU is a democracy hes ill advised ,when the unelected eu commission can over rule or veto anything the european parliament (the bit elected msps work in) and only instigate less than 15% of their (the msps) demands then hes saddly mislead.

Its a dictatorship nothing more nothing less! Rich powerful people bossing around the masses ,the very thing corbyn wants us to remain in!

And the majority of Tory party as well they are just cowards who have no bottle and have fallen inline .

Untitled-1.jpg

Now thats an interesting one John because referendums in this country are not normally legally binding so David Cameron could have put it straight back to parliament as parliament is sovereignty but the dick chose not to ..

Now lets take mr brexit who screams about the eu being indemocratic .

LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT MR BREXIT !!!

Nigel Farage is leading a party he wasnt elected and cant be voted out of ,and heading into an election demanding an alliance with the conservatives despite not standing as an MP and he complains about the EU being indemocratic.

What do Recon John .

i have no interest in Nigel Farage what so ever Paul. He served his purpose in pushing for a referendum, we had one, and a majority, albeit a small one percentage wise, voted to leave. David Cameron could have put it straight back to Parliament, but he didn't, he and his Government promised to abide by the result. As I keep reminding you, Parliament ratified that decision by a massive majority, in agreeing to implement Article 50. That's what I call democracy, don't you?

I assume by your stance on this forum, you will be throwing your weight, and your vote, solidly behind the Lib Dems in the coming election. That will be unlike the last election where you voted against the only major party to offer what you say is the only logical solution to 'Brexit'.

John.

i have no interest in Nigel Farage what so ever Paul. He served his purpose in pushing for a referendum, we had one, and a majority, albeit a small one percentage wise, voted to leave. David Cameron could have put it straight back to Parliament, but he didn't, he and his Government promised to abide by the result. As I keep reminding you, Parliament ratified that decision by a massive majority, in agreeing to implement Article 50. That's what I call democracy, don't you?

I assume by your stance on this forum, you will be throwing your weight, and your vote, solidly behind the Lib Dems in the coming election. That will be unlike the last election where you voted against the only major party to offer what you say is the only logical solution to 'Brexit'.

John.

My vote well well !! John the Torys are out ,brexshit party are out? lib Dems remain, labour back to the people to see if they still want brexit now they know what it really entails if its as good as before the referendum then brexit is home and dry if people think it isn' then its remain simple so its a hard choice how about you John .

But are we in agreement the referendum wasnt legally binding but Cameron **** it to be fair I think thats why a lot of remainders arent happy with the result but you probably like many others will probably think otherwise.but thats brexit from day 1 a hornets nest .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And the majority of Tory party as well they are just cowards who have no bottle and have fallen inline .

The usual ignoring anything true and blaming someone else ,generally tories ofcourse

Labour back to the people haha ,blame big business ,take it out on the wealthy ignoring they are wealthy aswell and most probably the old lets get rid of grammar schools because they keep educating kids to see through the labour party spin .

Yes anyone who doesnt vote liberal want brexit strange they are such a tiny party! 20 mp's boy their voice is going to make a difference...not!

Better keep quiet if all those brexiteers voted brexit party your mate farage could upset everything

Edited by chesters1