E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And the majority of Tory party as well they are just cowards who have no bottle and have fallen inline .

As Labour's deputy leader Tom Watson decides to stand down as an MP rather than fight an election in his 68.18% "Leave" voting constituencey.....

• Like 1

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Tee hee ,cant stand that git off to some highly paid job to become even more rich ,make a fine tory eh cod?

Best jump before your pushed getting the sack isnt good on your cv! Although being bad and even going to jail seems to be a plus in the houses of parliament house of lords next?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

There is a wonderful irony in Cod's ravings.
He lives in a safe conservative constituency where 61.32% of the population voted to leave the EU.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

There is a wonderful irony in Cod's ravings.

He lives in a safe conservative constituency where 61.32% of the population voted to leave the EU.

And lets hope they vote brexit party ken just think what that could actually mean brexit could in theory destroy itself wouldnt that be something but when you look at it the Torys wanting one sort of brexit and Farage wanting another so yes there is different kinds of brexit after all laughable just laughable and best is you deny it so who is right then and which half are wrong half and which obviously didnt know what they Were voting for .

So if this correct should it be put back to the people to have a final say makes sense under the brexit scenario of a very muddled up group of people who dont whether its nigels brexit or Johnson brexit but will do that no they are **** scared .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Given the chasm between Labour and the Lib-Dems, it seems there's more than one version of remain too...

Given the chasm between Labour and the Lib-Dems, it seems there's more than one version of remain too...

No ken remain mens remain brexit mean a deal which deal is it !!!!! Farage or Johnsons .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No ken remain mens remain brexit mean a deal which deal is it !!!!! Farage or Johnsons .

Any deal is remaining the EU crave british cash they are not going to give a deal that favours british interests.

The eu is set up to be non competitive incase germany gets upset with other members under cutting them so any deal will keep that idea going IE britain will not be able to produce or buy anything cheaper than eu members if it effects germany

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Any deal is remaining the EU crave british cash they are not going to give a deal that favours british interests

Ah Farages no deal then but what about Johnsons Brexiteers looks like there brexit is different to yours so that means they didnt know what they were voting for if your brexit is right !!!! Those poor people conned into voting for something they didnt know nothing about This brexit thing is just a can of worms ?

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No deal is the only deal ,the boris deal favours the EU as did mays ,even labour saw this and voted against it

The vote was to stay or leave ,after that the mp,'s muddied the water by insisting their ideas came above their employers ie the people

They were told to do something they should obey or risk losing their jobs

Edited by chesters1

No deal is the only deal ,the boris deal favours the EU as did mays ,even labour saw this and voted against it

The vote was to stay or leave ,after that the mp,'s muddied the water by insisting their ideas came above their employers ie the people

Where did you get the information from that Boris Johnsons deal is worse than Farages deal .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg