barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

shOw me your headline where i said that

Can you actually read or does a two year old "advise" you what things say ? It would explain why you quote posts with absolutely nothing to do with what you post in reply

Where does it say i am admitting being wrong in these two lines you quoted

many time do i have to say i dont care what you think before it gets into your head?

Do you need newspaper headlines saying "chesters1 doesnt care what cod thinks " to get it understood?

You say the EU is crashing thats not true just something you have made up they have massive bargaining power to trade we will be tiny in comparison to theEU so who will have the strongest hand !!! 27-1 !!! Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ken vote brexit Party you know its makes sense ?

See how he dodges answering hard questions if theres no headlines to quote lol

Strange you only ever post on a couple of threads ,nothing in sea fishing where your not going to find many headlines to post ,strange no posts in sea fishing at all ,subject to hard for you ? Probably to scared to post incase someone tells you your ideas are wrong and posts the real truth

Easy in this section its just opinion and very little fact to post in response although i have lost count how many times your "truth" has been exposed as fallacy

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My vote well well !! John the Torys are out ,brexshit party are out? lib Dems remain, labour back to the people to see if they still want brexit now they know what it really entails if its as good as before the referendum then brexit is home and dry if people think it isn' then its remain simple so its a hard choice how about you John .

But are we in agreement the referendum wasnt legally binding but Cameron **** it to be fair I think thats why a lot of remainders arent happy with the result but you probably like many others will probably think otherwise.but thats brexit from day 1 a hornets nest .

You're a typical Corbynite Paul, seem incapable of making your mind up and giving a straight answer to a straight question. You also totally ignore answers to your previous question, and ask it again in a slightly different format.

As far as my voting intentions go, I'll vote for anything that will help keep Corbyn, and his puppet master out of power, I see Ian Austin has said the same. I spoiled my paper at the last GE, and I was very critical of Andrea Jenkyns at the time. Since then, she has done quite a lot for our area, so she might get my vote this time, it will be a first for me if I do.

You rightly say that Corbyn has promised to renegotiate a deal if he gets in, and then 'put it to the people'. How can he renegotiate with the EU, when they have said that they have done negotiating? Then you have Emily Thornbury and her followers, she said that she would support any renegotiations, and then vote against the outcome!

It would be hypocritical of you if you didn't vote for one of the 'remain' parties after all you've said on here. You have a choice of a few Independents, the Greens, or the Lib Dems, although it seems the Lib Dems and Greens have formed an alliance. Don't say a Lib Dem vote is a wasted vote, on past results, they have as much chance of winning rural North Yorkshire as Labour.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You say the EU is crashing thats not true just something you have made up they have massive bargaining power to trade we will be tiny in comparison to theEU so who will have the strongest hand !!! 27-1 !!!

Google EU falling apart ,pointless me posting links to the facts you will just pretend i was talking about something else

The fact is if britain leave the rest of the members who put money in the pot of the EU will have to put in more ,if we get no deal the EU members lose billions with losing exporting to the UK and thats tens of time more than we lose exporting to the EU ,we lose the EU loses big time

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

See how he dodges answering hard questions if theres no headlines to quote lol

Strange you only ever post on a couple of threads ,nothing in sea fishing where your not going to find many headlines to post ,strange no posts in sea fishing at all ,subject to hard for you ? Probably to scared to post incase someone tells you your ideas are wrong and posts the real truth

Easy in this section its just opinion and very little fact to post in response although i have lost count how many times your "truth" has been exposed as fallacy

And you opinions are all correct they cant be if you just keep making them up the law of averages says otherwise but You can source fact thats interesting so now you do say you do take note from other sources and dont make them up all the time but I gathered that unless you are closely related to Albert Einstein I gathered that .? Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

And you opinions are all correct they cant be if you just keep making them up the law of averages says otherwise but You can source fact thats interesting so now you do say you do take note from other sources and dont make them up all the time but I gathered that unless you are closely related Albert Einstein I gathers that .

Show me the quotes i posted supporting your opinion on my opinion

How many times can you not understand opinion is opinion ,i and you can have the opinion we choose you dont need facts to form an opinion ! In your case its really apparent!

Why do my opinions have to be correct? Are yours?

Edited by chesters1

Has anyone got a link to the investigation by the New York Times into EU farming subsidies, a link that doesn't involve a subscription?

I read the article somewhere, forgot to bookmark it, and now can't find it. It makes interesting reading.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Has anyone got a link to the investigation by the New York Times into EU farming subsidies, a link that doesn't involve a subscription?

I read the article somewhere, forgot to bookmark it, and now can't find it. It makes interesting reading.

John.

This makes better reading John the real winners with brexit not me you or anybody else ever thought why they want brexit now real facts ? mugs mugs everywhere.tge backers of brexit are going to save billions in tax they are laughing all the way to the bank .

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/a-reminder-of-all-the-brexiteers-who-appeared-in-the-paradise-papers-as-eu-tax-avoidance-legislation-looms/03/09/

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

John.

This one?

Note cod its not my link to anything

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/03/world/europe/eu-farm-subsidy-hungary.html

This makes better reading John the real winners with brexit not me you or anybody else ever thought why they want brexit now real facts ? mugs mugs everywhere.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/a-reminder-of-all-the-brexiteers-who-appeared-in-the-paradise-papers-as-eu-tax-avoidance-legislation-looms/03/09/

A bit rich to quote the EU a system well known for fiddling the books so much it refuses to show them