E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

You're a typical Corbynite Paul, seem incapable of making your mind up and giving a straight answer to a straight question. You also totally ignore answers to your previous question, and ask it again in a slightly different format.

As far as my voting intentions go, I'll vote for anything that will help keep Corbyn, and his puppet master out of power, I see Ian Austin has said the same. I spoiled my paper at the last GE, and I was very critical of Andrea Jenkyns at the time. Since then, she has done quite a lot for our area, so she might get my vote this time, it will be a first for me if I do.

You rightly say that Corbyn has promised to renegotiate a deal if he gets in, and then 'put it to the people'. How can he renegotiate with the EU, when they have said that they have done negotiating? Then you have Emily Thornbury and her followers, she said that she would support any renegotiations, and then vote against the outcome!

It would be hypocritical of you if you didn't vote for one of the 'remain' parties after all you've said on here. You have a choice of a few Independents, the Greens, or the Lib Dems, although it seems the Lib Dems and Greens have formed an alliance. Don't say a Lib Dem vote is a wasted vote, on past results, they have as much chance of winning rural North Yorkshire as Labour.

John.

Ok then John you dont want Corbyn in power I understand that so who do want in power Johnson and the Torys and the Lib Dems lets not forget they agreed to the Austerity package who In last 10 years have poisoned this country starved the NHS seen wages levers drop off the scale starved councils of funds record food banks 1-50 households using them this is 2019 not 1919 crime through the roof slashed 21 ,000 police officers Peoples living standards dropped at a rate never seen before cut the armed forces to the bone and your frightened of Corbyn with a track record like the tories in the last 10 years god help what will there next term bring us .

Brexit has paralysed the voters but when the penny drops after the election when many labour voters realise what they just done to put the tories back in power because of brexit rejoice will turn to anger when the tories give the NHS to trump for a pittance and we pay through roof and you want that .

Forgot to mention the national dept at record levels all in the last 10 of tvis Tory government.

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

That's one of them chesters thanks, but it still requires either opening an account, or subscribing. I read another link that published the whole article without a need to do either. Never mind, thanks for trying.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Ok then John you dont want Corbyn in power I understand that so who do want in power Johnson and the Torys and the Lib Dems lets not forget they agreed to the Austerity package who In last 10 years have poisoned this country starved the NHS seen wages levers drop off the scale starved councils of funds record food banks 1-50 households using them this is 2019 not 1919 crime through the roof slashed 21 ,000 police officers Peoples living standards dropped at a rate never seen before cut the armed forces to the bone and your frightened of Corbyn with a track record like the tories in the last 10 years god help what will there next term bring us .

Brexit has paralysed the voters but when the penny drops after the election when many labour voters realise what they just done to put the tories back in power because of brexit rejoice will turn to anger when the tories give the NHS to trump for a pittance and we pay through roof and you want that .

Why do you bother posting on here Paul, you don't seem to read other peoples replies.

I'll put it another way.

If I cast a vote, it will be for Andrea Jenkyns. The reasons are two-fold. It might help keep Corbyns lot out, and she has done much more for my local community than I expected.

Was that really so hard to understand?

Oh and since you seem to like hearsay, and rumour. Do you remember that Jo Swinson said that she wouldn't support Corbyn as PM? It's been suggested that in the event of a hung Parliament, he would stand down, and 'give' the job to his puppet master McDonnell.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Why do you bother posting on here Paul, you don't seem to read other peoples replies.

I'll put it another way.

If I cast a vote, it will be for Andrea Jenkyns. The reasons are two-fold. It might help keep Corbyns lot out, and she has done much more for my local community than I expected.

Was that really so hard to understand?

Oh and since you seem to like hearsay, and rumour. Do you remember that Jo Swinson said that she wouldn't support Corbyn as PM? It's been suggested that in the event of a hung Parliament, he would stand down, and 'give' the job to his puppet master McDonnell.

John.

So after 10 years of Tory austerity your voting conservative thats after the most severe cuts this country history has experienced NHS funding slashed in real terms, the armed forces slashed ,police slashed record crime ,record national dept , they pronusgrd in2015 to build 1000s of affordable housing a lie on an industrial scale, teachers having to raise money to run the schools and you want more of that I hope you sleep well at night John .

This is bullshit by the tories they lie lie lie you cannot bive one word they say this is how much they care about the lower class they dont!!!!!?

. https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/nov/05/tories-broke-pledge-on-starter-homes-in-2015-manifesto-report-says. .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I've given my reasons for who I would vote for, IF I CAST A VOTE, Paul, is that big enough and clear enough for you to see it?

So convince me why you believe I should vote Labour, or LIB Dem, or any other choice. By convince me I don't mean posting a load of stuff about how bad the Tories are, and how they lie, (I've said often enough, they all lie).

Convince me by telling me how good, and honest the other parties are, and how they are going to improve my, and my families lives.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Show me the quotes i posted supporting your opinion on my opinion

How many times can you not understand opinion is opinion ,i and you can have the opinion we choose you dont need facts to form an opinion ! In your case its really apparent!

Why do my opinions have to be correct? Are yours?

YOU might not need facts to form an opinion you mean. You wouldn't know what a fact was if it fell on your head.

If your opinions are not based on fact then they are worthless.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

after 10 years of Tory austerity your voting conservative thats after the most severe cuts this country history has experienced NHS funding slashed in real term

Can you tell us where this period of starvation occurred?

real-spending-600x437.png

Have you considered that any perceived shortfall in services might be the result of the strain placed upon the NHS that results from 400,000 immigrants per year?

The average annual cost of care for early diagnosis of HIV is assumed to be £13,900 per person and the typical cost of treating someone who hops on a UK bound lorry with a case of tuberculosis is estimated to cost £5000; however, a case of multi drug resistant tuberculosis costs between £50 000 and £70 000.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

YOU might not need facts to form an opinion you mean. You wouldn't know what a fact was if it fell on your head.

If your opinions are not based on fact then they are worthless.

Thats your opinion you rarely post facts yourself and when they disprove what you believe you go silent .

Why do i have to prove an opinion its an opinion ,in every post i make its fully explained in blue

Incase your to dense to read it here it is

"There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong"

I need neither your opinion or anyone elses to form mine worthless or not

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson