E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

And you can tell when senior Labour politicians are lying because their lips move.

Lets not forget that there was a £1 trillion black hole in the party's "fully costed" 2017 budget.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Anyone see the question mark at the start of this thread list? Its the only one with one what (besides reality) does that signify ? Perhaps that it is a poll?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

16 hours ago, Ken L said:

In a pinch, I'd rather vote for a party that recognises a problem and promises to do something about it than for the party that caused the problem and has publicly stated that they want to make things worse.

Here is our brexit party leader  Nigel Farage on video  indicting the Tory party guilty as charged but boris  compulsive liar Johnson completely denied any of this live on bbc breakfast his integrity is zero .

Nigel  Farage has come under Hugh criticism from members of the brexit party for withdrawing so many candidates because in there words boris Johnson brexit isn’t really brexit it’s  half a brexit so it isn’t what people thought they were voting for Nigel Farage has fallen on his sword but it will  interesting to see just what sort of bung or bribe is a better word  he has being promised must be something very profitable for him .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/general-election-brexit-party-candidates-20890815

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, the candidates for my seat have been announced. The remain vote will be split between Labour, the Lib Dems and the Greens, leaving me to vote for the Tory candidate, Mark "Sugar Tits" Garnier.

As I think I've said before, the man is a weasel, but I am forced to endorse him in this instance.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

John McDonnell  the labour shadows chancellor has issued a challenge to Sajid Javid the chancellor to debate Sajid quickly agreed then Tory HQ underpants suddenly filled with ..... and Sajid was ordered to decline  the offer I wonder why running scared comes to mind .

Poor old bungling boris is certainly living up to his name they are going to have to rap him  in cotton wool or what happened to MAY in the last election she was 20 POINTS clear and she lost her majority history will almost certainly repeat itself. ..

This general election gets more interesting by the hour looks like the Tory’s are running scared .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Are you ready for the nationalisation of the fishing industry - including your boat?

"a parade, with live performances, a campaign bus and a light show"....

I bet Boris is quaking in his boots.

Boris secured 50.8% of the total vote in 2017 and 57.19% of the constituency voted to leave the EU the great unwashed turning up and making a nuisance of themselves is only going to prompt the locals to support him even more.

11 hours ago, Ken L said:

Well, the candidates for my seat have been announced.

Mine too, with not one amongst them that I'm prepared to vote for - sadly,  I have no choice but to go along and spoil my ballot paper.

2 minutes ago, ayjay said:

Mine too, with not one amongst them that I'm prepared to vote for - sadly,  I have no choice but to go along and spoil my ballot paper.

I don't think abstention is an option on this one. It's a case of sucking it up and voting for the least worst option.