barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Big Cod

I understand your passion and I am truly sorry for you.

HOWEVER, your sentence........ 

""""""""""Boris Johnson win  was  the result of people with a massive influence  from the press social media I have never seen such hatred poison totally unregulated lies peddled  day in day out this country is now a dictatorship run by the far righty they run the bulk of the media tv papers and have totally taken over social media even google search anything political the right agenda always always at the top you might Laugh   reminds me of Nazi germany as they gained power dark times lay ahead in Britain that’s if can call it Britain in a few years time it might just  be Little Britain what result that would be to the union """""""""

This is a microcosom of Labours case. It is the longest disjointed indistinguishable  unconnected, muddled, incoherentconfused, erratic, piecemeal.single sentence I have read since I last read War and Peace.

In one run-on sentence you have committed 26 of the 30  most common grammatical errors. From your first post in this thread until today's I'm not sure what it is you wanted. REMAIN yes I got that part.  It was the who - what - when - how and why that never quite  came through on your posts and suggested URL's.   Not your fault.  AT BEST LABOUR MADE A CONFLICTING EFFORT (TO DO NOTHING AT ALL)

In making my 32650th last post in this thread I am reminded of General George S. Patton Jr. "Lead, Follow, or Get the He!!! Out of the Way

Phone

you tried mein Kampf phone.

Edited by barry luxton
spelling

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

16 hours ago, Phone said:

Big Cod

""""""""""Boris Johnson win  was  the result of people with a massive influence  from the press social media I have never seen such hatred poison totally unregulated lies peddled  day in day out this country is now a dictatorship run by the far righty they run the bulk of the media tv papers and have totally taken over social media even google search anything political the right agenda always always at the top you might Laugh   reminds me of Nazi germany as they gained power dark times lay ahead in Britain that’s if can call it Britain in a few years time it might just  be Little Britain what result that would be to the union """""""""

This is a microcosom of Labours case. It is the longest disjointed indistinguishable  unconnected, muddled, incoherentconfused, erratic, piecemeal.single sentence I have read since I last read War and Peace.

In one run-on sentence you have committed 26 of the 30  most common grammatical errors. From your first post in this thread until today's I'm not sure what it is you wanted. REMAIN yes I got that part.  It was the who - what - when - how and why that never quite  came through on your posts and suggested URL's.   Not your fault.  AT BEST LABOUR MADE A CONFLICTING EFFORT (TO DO NOTHING AT ALL)

In making my 32650th last post in this thread I am reminded of General George S. Patton Jr. "Lead, Follow, or Get the He!!! Out of the Way

Phone

To put in very clear phone for you Boris Johnson is a lying Bastard you must understand that that’s in very plain English full stop .

Now whether labour won or lost leave or remain it isn’t the issue it’s Boris Johnson constant lying I am concerned with,  again he is a lying toad and does it constantly totally  unchecked because quite simply the media are bias .

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/mbm8p3/boris-johnson-lies-media-bbc

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Leople lie! Wow thats a new one,!name one mp who has never lied

T blairs lies got half a million people killed just in iraq! bugger knows how many in afghanistan

And you whine about some writing on a bus you didnt interpret correctly

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

To everyone who helped to create the situation we now find ourselves in - I hope you enjoy your winnings. Britain is about to undergo massive and permanent change. I really hope you are right and I am wrong about what that change will mean for us.

I do hope, though, that one day you'll see that people like me were actually on your side all along. Maybe we went about it in the wrong way. I know it sounds patronising and melodramatic, but I can't help that, it's true. We've been trying to protect all of us from what's coming.

There's no more fighting to be done now, so have a good xmas, strap in, and good luck.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

1 hour ago, Anderoo said:

To everyone who helped to create the situation we now find ourselves in - I hope you enjoy your winnings. Britain is about to undergo massive and permanent change. I really hope you are right and I am wrong about what that change will mean for us.

I do hope, though, that one day you'll see that people like me were actually on your side all along. Maybe we went about it in the wrong way. I know it sounds patronising and melodramatic, but I can't help that, it's true. We've been trying to protect all of us from what's coming.

There's no more fighting to be done now, so have a good xmas, strap in, and good luck.

I sincerely hope your last line comes true Andrew, but fear that the 'fighting' will continue for a long time, and that will cause even more problems.

AN is a relatively small site, but there are still those on here that don't accept the situation, and 'keep stirring the pot', just to get a reaction, many more examples off site.

In you opening line I hope you have added those among the remain voters, who by their actions helped to create the situation. They weren't trying to protect anyone, they only spat bile and insults at anyone with a different opinion of the future outcome.

There were chances missed along the way, by the Brexit voters, the Remain voters, members of Parliament, and by the EU, to make this as painless, and good natured as possible, but none of them seemed to want that.

I'll finish by wishing you a good Christmas, and a surprisingly enjoyable, and fulfilling ride through the coming year.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

On 12/15/2019 at 4:43 PM, Phone said:

Big Cod

Phone

Here we go and talking to lads in the industry they say it’s fished out off Shetland out you can’t keep landing 1000s and 1000s of big cod week after week the brexit  bullshitters will soon be exposed .yes 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-50833694

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Fisheries Secretary Fergus Ewing, who was at the talks in Brussels, added: "With Brexit about to happen it has been clear the EU is already prioritising other members over the state about to walk away.

Last year, the UK government set out its plans for the future of fishing after Brexit.

It said devolved nations would have a say in setting annual quotas for third countries, but the environment secretary's decision was final.

It intends to move to a system of quota management which it believes will guarantee a fairer share of the fish in UK waters for UK registered boats.

The rules of the EU's Common Fisheries Policy will continue to apply until December 2020.

There you go:rolleyes:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

23 minutes ago, gozzer said:

There you go:rolleyes:

John.

And again John according to Scotsman the tories are going to sellout  the Scottish fishing industry and no change till 2020 as I said no brexit isn’t done in January it’s ****s like the rest of get brexit done it’s hype John you must know that surly boris Johnson is a liar you voted for him welcome to the real world the hurdles he is going to fall flat on will be overwhelming a compulsive liar can only lie for so long .

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scotland-s-cod-quota-slashed-as-snp-claims-fishing-used-as-brexit-deal-bait-1-5064099

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg