barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

1 minute ago, big_cod said:

And again John according to Scotsman the tories are going to see lot the the Scottish fishing industry and no change till 2020 as I said no brexit isn’t done in January it’s ****s like the rest of get brexit done it’s hype John you must know that surly boris Johnson is a liar you voted for him welcome to the real world .

Calm down Paul, I don't know a lot about the sea fishing industry, I just quoted from your link, that's all.

Why do you twist everything Paul, it must be the influence of those rags you keep linking to. I clearly explained my thoughts on Johnson, and why I voted as I did. How did you vote Paul, and what influenced your decision?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

9 minutes ago, big_cod said:

And again John according to Scotsman the tories are going to sellout  the Scottish fishing industry and no change till 2020 as I said no brexit isn’t done in January it’s ****s like the rest of get brexit done it’s hype John you must know that surly boris Johnson is a liar you voted for him welcome to the real world the hurdles he is going to fall flat on will be overwhelming a compulsive liar can only lie for so long .

come on then, give us a link to the claim of a tory sell out ? Or did you make it up?

Why is it the Scottish white fish commercials have had a 50% e u quota cut. And on the south coast, even worse were cod is now a by catch, yet you can take all you like. About time you was on an e u  bag limit isn't it.

Any support for the anglers and charter boat skippers  who are still restricted by the e u on the bass or are you still supporting that shiet management org.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

7 minutes ago, gozzer said:

Calm down Paul, I don't know a lot about the sea fishing industry, I just quoted from your link, that's all.

Why do you twist everything Paul, it must be the influence of those rags you keep linking to. I clearly explained my thoughts on Johnson, and why I voted as I did. How did you vote Paul, and what influenced your decision?

John.

John I ain’t twisting everything mate  I am just pointing you to facts regarding brexit in the fishing industry.

Now the hype of get brexit done is  fallacy John  which won boris Johnson his majority isn’t exactly as it seems .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Bastard Tories, Bastard Westminster, Bastard English selling out the Scots Fishermen to Brussels, they should all vote to leave the U.K. in indyref 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...

Then the SNP can join the EU and hand over control of fisheries to Brussels.

Is there a flaw in this cunning plan?

What’s the phrase? Oh I remember now “You couldn’t make it up!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

15 hours ago, big_cod said:

John I ain’t twisting everything mate  I am just pointing you to facts regarding brexit in the fishing industry.

Now the hype of get brexit done is  fallacy John  which won boris Johnson his majority isn’t exactly as it seems .

yes you are, your full of it. You have nothing but hype and hot air. the bill that will sort out the management of u k fishing hasn't been presented to parliament yet, that will be before the end of the year, following the queens speech that lays out all of the new governments policies. First bill that will go through is the new Brexit w a leaving bill.

What information do you have.

quote: At least six other Bills – dealing with farming, fishing, trade, financial services, immigration and the environment – will be unveiled designed to prepare the country for fully leaving EU rules and regulations after the post Brexit transition period ends in December 2020.

ohhh and before you gripe further: 

Another key measure will be an NHS Funding Bill drafted to pump another £33.9billion a year into the service by 2023/24.

The sum will be the largest cash injection into hospitals, GP surgeries and other health services in NHS history

Edited by barry luxton
text added.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

6 hours ago, barry luxton said:

yes you are, your full of it. You have nothing but hype and hot air. the bill that will sort out the management of u k fishing hasn't been presented to parliament yet, that will be before the end of the year, following the queens speech that lays out all of the new governments policies. First bill that will go through is the new Brexit w a leaving bill.

What information do you have.

quote: At least six other Bills – dealing with farming, fishing, trade, financial services, immigration and the environment – will be unveiled designed to prepare the country for fully leaving EU rules and regulations after the post Brexit transition period ends in December 2020.

ohhh and before you gripe further: 

Another key measure will be an NHS Funding Bill drafted to pump another £33.9billion a year into the service by 2023/24.

The sum will be the largest cash injection into hospitals, GP surgeries and other health services in NHS history

Hot air ? Barry remember  those congers you going to catch at Whitby when I  told you you  we’re wasting your time listen to people who know .

Rod rod Stuart  welcomed by his Celtic fans .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rod-stewart-celtic-general-election-boris-johnson-tory-hibernian-green-brigade-a9248136.html

There is  plenty saying Scotland is being sold out by the tories like I said to you the best is to come watch this space the tories have excellent form of selling out our fishing so what’s different nothing !!!.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/snp-call-on-ruth-davidson-to-apologise-over-fishing-sell-out-1-4708447

And remember how labour borrow money money money well here is a tweet from Laura Kuenssberg should made this public really .

BF6B79B7-3194-431B-BD25-3B7D19D15DC0.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

32 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Hot air ? Barry remember  those congers you going to catch at Whitby when I  told you you  we’re wasting your time listen to people who know .

Rod rod Stuart  welcomed by his Celtic fans .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rod-stewart-celtic-general-election-boris-johnson-tory-hibernian-green-brigade-a9248136.html

There plenty saying Scotland is being sold out by the tories like I said to you the best is to come watch this space the tories have excellent form of selling out our fishing so what’s different nothing !!!.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/snp-call-on-ruth-davidson-to-apologise-over-fishing-sell-out-1-4708447

And remember how labour borrow money money money well here is a tweet from Laura Kuenssberg should made this public really .

ohh my gawed, you counter with a link dated 2018 rod stewert and your claim there are no congers in the u k, while Scotland have them and so do the south coast. why is Whitby so special.

Is that the best you have. Rather pitiful I would say. move on and support u k anglers, charter skippers and the u k leaving the e u. give it your best shot why don't you. Have you emailed your m p yet, supporting the best deal possible?

Real change in Parliament today listening to the Speaker conduct business, The House of Commons is no longer the John Bercow show.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

9 hours ago, barry luxton said:

ohh my gawed, you counter with a link dated 2018 rod stewert and your claim there are no congers in the u k, while Scotland have them and so do the south coast. why is Whitby so special.

Is that the best you have. Rather pitiful I would say. move on and support u k anglers, charter skippers and the u k leaving the e u. give it your best shot why don't you. Have you emailed your m p yet, supporting the best deal possible?

? dear dear me Barrywho said about no congers  in the U.K. , we catch  conger but in minute numbers ask yourself why is that now how many years you been fishing water temperature ? now what you attempted had been done all before with zero results I told you you would blank and that is exactly what you did 

Email my MP  ? and  ask him what we already have as a group which included bulk of the charter boats off the east coast and guess what a complete waste of time not interested a Tory mp waste of space .

Now I have noticed in a post on Facebook you are blaming the angling trust for the bass bag limits which I said all along that it originated from here  and  was then implemented by the EU but it was pressure from here that got that stupid ban imposed which you argued it was all the EUs fault not so then strange that .Now when we brexit will this government still listen to the angling trust and  continue with the bass restrictions on  anglers .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

? dear dear me Barrywho said about no congers  in the U.K. , we catch  conger but in minute numbers ask yourself why is that now how many years you been fishing water temperature ? now what you attempted had been done all before with zero results I told you you would blank and that is exactly what you did 

Email my MP  ? and  ask him what we already have as a group which included bulk of the charter boats off the east coast and guess what a complete waste of time not interested a Tory mp waste of space .

Now I have noticed in a post on Facebook you are blaming the angling trust for the bass bag limits which I said all along that it originated from here  and  was then implemented by the EU but it was pressure from here that got that stupid ban imposed which you argued it was all the EUs fault not so then strange that .Now when we brexit will this government still listen to the angling trust and  continue with the bass restrictions on  anglers .

So what is it with your water then too hot or too cold, can't be both can it?

Scotland has congers and the south, and you in the middle of the north sea don't, amazing.  Shame our old friend John Brennan past away when he did, what a fabulous forward thinking skipper he was, may he rest in peace. He made a success with Chieften, sold it, moved to new Zealand. Got itchy feet to come back and start again. He wanted to search out the conger and big ling that are off the coast. He even bought another boat and was waiting for the day he would return. Unfortunately although he was telling me he didn't feel right, he didn't know just how ill he really was, bless him. It was his mate Charlie who gave me the bad news. You don't fish for the larger ling do you? Is his mate John, aka challenge still working for fisheries, btw. Send him my regards if you catch up.

Why is your conservative m p not interested? Is it because the Brexit leaving bill regarding fisheries hasn't been introduced yet. Here you are condemning something that hasn't even taken place yet. Got any links to the correspondence you and yours  have sent your m p?

Yes it was TAT who instigated the bass ban and restrictions I have said that from the outset and continue to claim that as fact. Even now TAT claims to be lobbying fisheries and with their hard work managed to get a two day bag limit. Really how spiffing. Every time TAT has anything to do with sea fishing the rsa end up with restrictions read my signature, I ain't amending it as it is all true. And read and understand that the e u gets a mention. So what are you dribbling on about.