barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Ayjay,

CLOSE Close close!  Like Barry says, after the first week this should have been moved to "HAVE A LAUGH.  Soooo >> here, you pick a favorite.

TWENTY FIVE - £ NOTES

TWENTY - FIVE £ NOTES

I FIND INSPIRATION IN COOKING MY FAMILY AND MY DOG

I FIND INSPIRATION IN COOKING, MY FAMILY, AND MY DOG

A WOMAN WITHOUT HER MAN IS NOTHING

A WOMAN: WITHOUT HER, MAN IS NOTHING

And – my favorite

MAN EATING CARP

MAN - EATING CARP

If you even tried to straighten out what was meant, you would be, at best Chesters1's 50/50

Phone

1 hour ago, Phone said:

Barry,

Good post- - - - but - - - - -  as evidenced by this very thread wouldn't you agree, both sides of the BREXIT penny are: 

"""""""intransigence and lack accountability"""""""  ??

Phone

nope, squarely on the remainiacs to provide facts showing the benefits of remaining in the federal political expansionist regime, where not one person has ever provided a mandate to be part of it.

in particular I am still looking after all this time credible argument to justify the benefits to the u k of being part of the c f p, where European boats take twice as much fish out of u k waters than the u k boats. And as a consequence the whole of the u k's coastal communities are treated as second class citizens, many being ruled by e u restrictions on their fishing, angling while those Europeans who enjoy the benefits are also the ones who have caused shortages of the fish stocks. Looking forward to the time the management was taken away from those e u megliomaniniacs.

then there is the c a p, where sugar refiners and landowners are paid huge amounts of taxpayers monies to produce nothing what so ever, in the name of food security. Where are the benefits to the u k, 40% of nearly all tax payers money goes into the c a p . Lower end of that scale Spanish farmers being paid tax payers monies to produce bulls for bull fighting, food security, yer right.

Why has Poland been paid 200 billion over and above cap and cfp payments, who agreed that one I have to ask? Tax payers where never asked, that's for sure.

And as said fone, no one has ever been asked for their mandate to belong to this federal political machine.

Comment from the net today, Churchill commented we are part of Europe not of it. And if the u k was to choose, Europe or the open sea it would choose the open sea.

Fear not Gozzer this topic will walk it, I can feel it in me water. 999 pages, come on b c your turn, provide some inspiration.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

1 hour ago, Phone said:

All, 

While I'm here,  I put five quid on Chesters1 to post 10,000 (and perhaps even page 1,000)

Phone

Would i get a prize?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

In all seriousness though, i'd like to see the thread stay. Amongst the drivel there are some interesting posts and links to information........and the slightly perverse deviant in me would like to see who was and who wasn't justified with their hopes and fears in months to come. 

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

2 hours ago, barry luxton said:

why are you attempting to denigrate Brexit with a history lesson,  it's 3 months old. Have you also checked out it's provenance?

quote: The Centre for European Reform is an award-winning, independent think-tank that seeks to achieve an open, outward-looking, influential and prosperous European Union, with close ties to its neighbours and allies. The CER’s work in pursuit of those aims is guided by the same principles that have served us well since our foundation in 1998: sober, rigorous and realistic analysis, combined with constructive proposals for reform.

and it is so one sided and lop sided it stinks.

The CER’s engagement with senior figures in Europe is reflected in the speakers we attract to our events. In recent years, guests have included Emmanuel Macron, Martin Selmayr and Michel Barnier. These high-level contacts enhance the accuracy of our analysis and enable us to refine our proposals, both in publications and in the private briefings that we provide to senior officials, ministers and European commissioners. 

quote again: realistic analysis, combined with constructive proposals for reform. The reason why Brexit is going to happen is  due to intransigence and lack of accountability, far more close to reality than anything you can put up.

Ho , ho , ho ?

A few billon  here a few billion there small change bas but do not hold your breath the best is all to come Brexit will be held fully accountable mark my words ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

quote me:

999 pages, come on b c your turn, provide some inspiration.

quote b c:

Ho , ho , ho

value of fish removed by the e u with no benefit to the u k 30 billion plus.

value of payments into the federal political single market 500 billion, to trade with a permanent deficit of 50 billion per year. Value for money.

Single market with 27 countries and 450 million populous, the u k trades with 8 countries, the rest have no monies to spend.

Of the 8 countries, I have a surplus, while the rest, their economies are in the doldrums, high unemployment with no future, and no plan for growth or prosperity, apart from printing money. New Head of the e c b, a convicted criminal.

Freedom of movement, with no control of what or who is crossing the e u's continent.

Give us all a clue as regards to this brexit accountability, cod.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

1 hour ago, barry luxton said:

Fear not Gozzer this topic will walk it, I can feel it in me water. 999 pages, come on b c your turn, provide some inspiration.

I have no doubt that it will make it Barry, my post produced the desired effect, as the usual suspects supplied the little boost towards the milestone.

If you are looking for some for some inspiration from Paul, you've more chance of winning both the Lotto and Euro millions in the same week! He just posts the same old things that help boost his own view of things. He can't even see that most of the millions he says it's cost us, are the result of the uncertainty caused by those with the same mind set as him.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John