barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

55 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

Corbyn is busy  he has a funeral to go to, they are shovelling up the bits at the mo.  

Very interesting in the last election 32 million voted , the  Tory brexit party got 13 million .9 votes .and those who voted against the Tory brexit party  was was 18 .1 million so the majority in this country voted against the Tory brexit .No wonder the Tory’s would never let there be another referendum because  as this  figures show it would be an even bigger margin to stay in the European Union than the original vote to leave .

Whst it does show people have changed there minds as the leave vote was over 15 million last time  and it only managed 13 million this time near  on a 2 million swing to stay and they call it democracy .

It was the brexit election wasn’t it .

Boris  Johnson lying never can’t be true .?????????????Liar liar buns on fire .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1223401/brexit-news-leave-eu-lib-dems-conservatives-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

53 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Very interesting in the last election 32 million voted , the  Tory brexit party got 13 million .9 votes .and those who voted against the Tory brexit party  was was 18 .1 million so the majority in this country voted against the Tory brexit .No wonder the Tory’s would never let there be another referendum because  as this  figures show it would be an even bigger margin to stay in the European Union than the original vote to leave .

Whst it does show people have changed there minds as the leave vote was over 15 million last time  and it only managed 13 million this time near  on a 2 million swing to stay and they call it democracy .

It was the brexit election wasn’t it .

Boris  Johnson lying never can’t be true .?????????????Liar liar buns on fire .

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1223401/brexit-news-leave-eu-lib-dems-conservatives-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn

If we use your ‘logic’ Paul then it must have been many more than 18.1 million that voted against Labour. 

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

50% cut in water rates with a water meter that’s a very bold statement one I find very hard to believe  unless you live in a 8 bedroom house and there is just you and your misses .

Now if everybody took up that 50% discount the water companies would go bankrupt.

silly me I forgot, our rateable value is higher than yours cod as you live on a council estate, anyway, she in doors was paying up to 70 quid per month in water rates and that has gone down to 40 depending on usage, so you can apply your abbott maths logic to that one. And as for gas and electric her indoors pays per a value percentage of what the supplier buys it for wholesale, so this month they have just confirmed the bill will reduce.

What you need is either a decent accountant or my missus to advise you.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

what's this junk you have sent us to read, you do know that anything that the limp dumbs want to amend won't get pass the speakers chair, only sense and sensibility will be allowed, your sure getting desperate clutching at the straws that are getting shorter by the day,

what party do you affiliate yourself to now?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Big Cod,

You mention 32 million voted - - - - - - -  related in some fashion, I'm not sure what  - - - - - - - - you have deduced "a 2 million swing to stay and they call it democracy".

Tell me if you will - how many times you can subtract 2 from 32?

Phone

1 hour ago, barry luxton said:

silly me I forgot, our rateable value is higher than yours cod as you live on a council estate, anyway, she in doors was paying up to 70 quid per month in water rates and that has gone down to 40 depending on usage, so you can apply your abbott maths logic to that one. And as for gas and electric her indoors pays per a value percentage of what the supplier buys it for wholesale, so this month they have just confirmed the bill will reduce.

What you need is either a decent accountant or my missus to advise you.

And what is exactly wrong with living on a council estate being a bit of snob aren’t you barry ,me live on a council Estate talking out of your arse again Barry  get them congers out of your head  Now depending on usage ? yes the more you use the more you pay gathered that ? now you get a shower once  a week wash your clothes once a month and never drink tea or coffee never get a bath or you not turning the meter back are you if  it all sounds to good to be true it usually never is .

Diesel  average £1.09 per litre prior brexit referendum 2016 strong pound 

Diesel average £1.32per litre 2020 weak pound a 5 year old can work that one out  can you .

But that’s brexit for  you it just makes us poorer and poorer and we have left yet that’s all to come .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

How much do you pay per ltr for your boat fuel?

• Thanks 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

43 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

How much do you pay per ltr for your boat fuel?

never hear the south coast skippers whinge and many  have two engines.

Cod moans about road diesel,  bet he has a job to do 5000 per year. that equates to 1000 per year fuel and he can claim the vat back and off set the rest  against profit. And he is still whinging.

11 hours ago, barry luxton said:

never hear the south coast skippers whinge and many  have two engines.

Cod moans about road diesel,  bet he has a job to do 5000 per year. that equates to 1000 per year fuel and he can claim the vat back and off set the rest  against profit. And he is still whinging.

Never hear about south coast skippers winging about fuel so why would they  .Are they going stand an deck shout at the top of there voice dear ,dear me .?

You  are one of these anglers who think it is all profit when you hand the cash over maybe a new engine £30,000 ,a new gearbox £10,000 , maybe a loan to pay on your vessel ,crewmen to pay, harbour dues , insurance , maintenance costs, general repairs and finally fuel costs which on some vessels run at a gallon a mile , penny dropped yet not a no chance you can’t  educate wood on the subject when they know absolutely hookall about the job .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Never hear about south coast skippers winging about fuel so why would they  .Are they going stand an deck shout at the top of there voice dear ,dear me .?

You  are one of these anglers who think it is all profit when you hand the cash over maybe a new engine £30,000 ,a new gearbox £10,000 , maybe a loan to pay on your vessel ,crewmen to pay, harbour dues , insurance , maintenance costs, general repairs and finally fuel costs which on some vessels run at a gallon a mile , penny dropped yet not a no chance you can’t  educate wood on the subject when they know absolutely hookall about the job .

skippers do speak about engines and fuel, they don't stand on a forum soap box and cry about it like you do, they get on with running their business. Engines you say, some skippers who are clued up and on the ball always have a spare fully recon engine on stand by for when something breaks and it does. One boat in particular that has spent all it life crossing the channel weekly has had umpteen replacement engines. Do I hear them whinge like you, nope, they speak about it and get on with it. what do us lowly anglers know, the ones you talk down to,  according to you nothing.

Very many trips have been cancelled last year due to the wind, do they jump up and down crying.

You had us in tears when you described how you had to replace your gear box at one time, i'll never forget that experience.  :cry:

What crew do you pay,  you do your own filleting on the back of the boat when your anglers have left, you supplying the local chippy.

you didn't answer Chesters question btw.

What has this got to do with your other misery, Brexit I have to ask. Start a skippers sympathy topic.