barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

10 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

The tories have an 80 seat majority compared to 2016 they noe dont nedf the dup to bolster them they kicked the remain parties into the gutter,it doesnt matter how you try to manipulate the results by twisting them the brexit brigade won .

They took labour seats from corbyn because they wanted to leave .

What are you going to dream up next ? Count the number of dogs in the uk and say they didnt vote tory so want to remain ,you really need to see reality!

PS i didnt vote because i never had the chance to vote for a person i wanted to ,our mp has a big majority unfortunately

Did you vote for the liberals you forgot to answer ,if you wanted to remain its your only option

Votes  Chester’s not seat votes counted in referendum not seats, count the votes up in the last election and people rejected brexit by a very wide margin like it of not .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

18 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Lies no lies just facts Chester’s your in a muddle 1975 ???  I will repeat in the last election the Tory party who shouted brexit brexit brexit got  just 13 million Votes those who voted against the Tory brexit party got 18 million  votes very easy to work out not  to complicated is it .

And again the brexit Tory party  vote total  was 4 million short of the referendum total in 2016 people changed there minds !! so by those figures the people of the United Kingdom rejected brexit in the last election by a far great number that voted for  it in 2016 .

The will of the people only when it suits .

who says all those who didnt vote conservative want to remain ? the only party who said they would cancel brexit was the lib dems I believe (and how well did they do ? ) the rest promised a second referendum which didnt necessarily mean remaining. Many voters would have stayed with their normal parties due to the usual blind loyalty doesnt mean they would have voted to remain just that the blind " my father voted x and his father before him" loyalty kept them from voting conservative.

PS if you want to play with percentages blair won the 2005 election with a 61.4% turnout ,your obviously happy with that ,but boris won with a 67% turnout ,strange that doesnt count in your tiny mind

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 minute ago, snakey1 said:

who says all those who didnt vote conservative want to remain ? the only party who said they would cancel brexit was the lib dems I believe (and how well did they do ? ) the rest promised a second referendum which didnt necessarily mean remaining. Many voters would have stayed with their normal parties due to the usual blind loyalty doesnt mean they would have voted to remain just that the blind " my father voted x and his father before him" loyalty kept them from voting conservative.

Wasn’t the last election the brexit election all about getting brexit over line if you beloved in brexit you would have for it many did who would normally vote conservative but near On 5 million more voted for the parties who rejected brexit z.

Untitled-1.jpg

8 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Votes  Chester’s not seat votes counted in referendum not seats, count the votes up in the last election and people rejected brexit by a very wide margin like it of not .

There wasnt a referendum idiot it was an election its a different kettle of 3lb cod cod

Many didnt vote because their mp had a big majority anyway (like ours,)

Are you now saying anyone who didnt vote tory were remainers? ,look how that worked out for the lib dems

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

13 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

PS if you want to play with percentages blair won the 2005 election with a 61.4% turnout ,your obviously happy with that ,but boris won with a 67% turnout ,strange that doesnt count in your tiny mind

Swerving total swerving look at the figures in the last election IT WAS THE BREXIAt ELECTION AND MORE VOTED AGAINST THE BREXIT  PART THAN VOTED FOR IT hard to swallow isn’t it ,and by a massive 4-5 million votes anybody who seriously wanted brexit over line would have voted for the Tory brexit party well the majority didn’t by a Hugh margin.

The will of the people my arse .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

6 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Swerving total swerving look at the figures in the last election IT WAS THE BREXIAt ELECTION AND MORE VOTED AGAINST THE BREXIT  PART THAN VOTED FOR IT hard to swallow isn’t it ,

I didnt vote for blair in 2005 who only got 35% of the votes cast ,and you didnt hear me whine unlike you whos only input is a continual onewhy are you so desperate to pretend brexit votes dont count even when they far exceed blairs winning votes?

More people voted for boris than any other party ,get over it ,stop crying

Did you vote for the libs you keep forgetting to say ofcourse if you really wanted to leave you would have

Edited by chesters1

4 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

I didnt vote for blair in 2005 who only got 35% of the votes cast ,and you didnt hear me whine unlike you whos only input is a continual onewhy are you so desperate to pretend brexit votes dont count even when they far exceed blairs winning votes?

More people voted for boris than any other party ,get over it ,stop crying

Did you vote for the libs you keep forgetting to say ofcourse if you really wanted to leave you would have

I aren’t crying  Chester’s I think it’s hilarious  I am showing you the facts it’s you who is crying  not me because you can’t except the facts that more people voted against the brexit party than voted for it and by a massive margin .

Untitled-1.jpg

12 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Wasn’t the last election the brexit election all about getting brexit over line if you beloved in brexit you would have for it many did who would normally vote conservative but near On 5 million more voted for the parties who rejected brexit z.

But the only party that rejected and said they would cancel Brexit was the lib dems the rest said they would give a second referendum which once again was a sitting on the fence decision which left the public to decide. there was no guarantee of a remain except by voting for the lib dems and once again how did they do ? 

5 minutes ago, big_cod said:

I aren’t crying  Chester’s I think it’s hilarious  I am showing you the facts it’s you who is crying  not me because you can’t except the facts that more people voted against the brexit party than voted for it and by a massive margin .

AH now your squirming you said brexit party ,they didnt need to !boris said he would do the brexit bit .

PS in every tory seat there was no brexit candidate to vote for ,you cannot vote for someone who isnt there

Did you vote for the libs? You keep forgetting to say

I find it amusing your quite happy to except blair won in 2005 when 60+% didnt vote for labour ,strange that

Edited by chesters1