barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

6 minutes ago, snakey1 said:

But the only party that rejected and said they would cancel Brexit was the lib dems the rest said they would give a second referendum which once again was a sitting on the fence decision which left the public to decide. there was no guarantee of a remain except by voting for the lib dems and once again how did they do ? 

The only party that said get brexit done was the Tory party they got 13 million votes no other party said that and got 18 million between them .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, big_cod said:

The only party that said get brexit done was the Tory party they got 13 million votes no other party said that and got 18 million between them .

And the only party that said they would cancel Brexit was the lib dems and they got 3.675 million so remain lost by a margin of 9 million as none of the other parties would go either way and just said we'll have yet another referendum.

9 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

AH now your squirming you said brexit party ,they didnt need to !boris said he would do the brexit bit .

PS in every tory seat there was no brexit candidate to vote for ,you cannot vote for someone who isnt there

Did you vote for the libs? You keep forgetting to say

I find it amusing your quite happy to except blair won in 2005 when 60+% didnt vote for labour ,strange that

No the Tory’s are the brexit party they invented it they introduced it and they will implement it at there peril,  it’s all on there shoulders Labour will be breathing much better knowing it’s  what’s this lot  have got   on there  plate because now they have to deliver .
Thw best bits are all to come it’s just been playtime hardcore is on its way .

Untitled-1.jpg

Its called splitting the vote ,it happens get over it ,dry your eyes and get a life

Politics isnt fair i have said it umpteen times because ghe party system exists but i dont continually whine about every hour of the day like you do

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I suppose that some do not have the capacity to realise the direct relationship between the price of crude oil at point ‘A’ and the price at point ‘B’ has a direct relationship with the price of Diesel/Heating Oil at point ‘B’.

But there again, seeing some of the arguments posted, I doubt if the poster has any grasp on reality whatsoever.

Simple business advice, “If you are not making enough profit to cover contingency, change your business.”

Simple advice from an A. N. point of view, Don’t shout your fat mouth off about owning Race Horses, new Beamers, holidays and all sorts of other stuff if you can’t afford to heat your home or pay your bills.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

8 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I suppose that some do not have the capacity to realise the direct relationship between the price of crude oil at point ‘A’ and the price at point ‘B’ has a direct relationship with the price of Diesel/Heating Oil at point ‘B’.

But there again, seeing some of the arguments posted, I doubt if the poster has any grasp on reality whatsoever.

Simple business advice, “If you are not making enough profit to cover contingency, change your business.”

Simple advice from an A. N. point of view, Don’t shout your fat mouth off about owning Race Horses, new Beamers, holidays and all sorts of other stuff if you can’t afford to heat your home or pay your bills.

You do talk some  crap it’s brexit at any cost if crude oil goes up it’s the price increase is on forcourt within hours i can afford it but millions and millions can’t.

When Saudi Arabia Had there bombing heating oils all went up 6p a litre overnight so don’t tell me about price at source and price to the consumer .

If the  pound went back to pre referendum levels would the price of all fuels drop dramatically of course they would i speak  for millions who didn’t want brexshit and that’s more now against than for it .

You can walk about with head up your arse  nothing giving a flying hook about other people but that’s brexshit  all over as you have stated before brexit it’s  not about the money yes it might not be for you but  what about  the poor bastards who  struggle to pay there bills .

And with trumps brain wave in the middles east get ready for another hike in fuel prices .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

You speak for  imllions? God help them!

Can you show me the referendum where you were voted in to do so?

The poor will always be poor its how things are it cannot change or the system breaks

I and my family didnt have any money whilst IN the EU we couldnt afford to heat our house whilst IN the EU if i didnt have a company car i couldnt have afforded one whilst IN the EU ,this EU isnt some wonder magician who cures being poor if i was going to be poor by choice its better off out of the EU because you can get an independant government who could be forced to change it

As to oil ,the price of gas and electric rising and falling prices (usually rising) will happen in or out of the EU they do not control retail prices of utilities or oil

As to all the other prices its never been so cheap almost giving stuff away

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

You do talk some  crap it’s brexit at any cost if crude oil goes up it’s the price increase is on forcourt within hours i can afford it but millions and millions can’t.

When Saudi Arabia Had there bombing heating oils all went up 6p a litre overnight so don’t tell me about price at source and price to the consumer .

If the  pound went back to pre referendum levels would the price of all fuels drop dramatically of course they would i speak  for millions who didn’t want brexshit and that’s more now against than for it .

You can walk about with head up your arse  nothing giving a flying hook about other people but that’s brexshit  all over as you have stated before brexit it’s  not about the money yes it might not be for you but  what about  the poor bastards who  struggle to pay there bills .

And with trumps brain wave in the middles east get ready for another hike in fuel prices .

dear ohh dear, more shiet from you. asda 125 for diesel, was paying that a long time ago. it was 123 but the mad mullahs now have a head ache.

Unlike you sport I support the whole of the u k's coastal communities and will do following Brexit.

Here you are admitting that you are on your soap box supporting those who didn't vote for Brexit, bully for you. That counts for diddly squat as your 150% support for skippers come to nothing but hot air, didn't it sport.

paying the bills you say, thank goodness the government supports those not so well off. They spend rather a lot of tax payers monies doing that, however that goes over your head doesn't it.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

11 hours ago, big_cod said:

No the Tory’s are the brexit party they invented it they introduced it and they will implement it at there peril,  it’s all on there shoulders Labour will be breathing much better knowing it’s  what’s this lot  have got   on there  plate because now they have to deliver .
Thw best bits are all to come it’s just been playtime hardcore is on its way .

hahahahahaha, 4 million labour voters voted out and labour dumped on them. Now you are implying that the labour party have distanced themselves from Brexit, what are you like.

They should be supporting boris to get the best trade deal possible, but no, like you they will jump up and down whinging and crying how unfair it all is and do nothing for the u k plc.

Just how sick is that.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

1 hour ago, barry luxton said:

dear ohh dear, more shiet from you. asda 125 for diesel, was paying that a long time ago. it was 123 but the mad mullahs now have a head ache.

Unlike you sport I support the whole of the u k's coastal communities and will do following Brexit.

Here you are admitting that you are on your soap box supporting those who didn't vote for Brexit, bully for you. That counts for diddly squat as your 150% support for skippers come to nothing but hot air, didn't it sport.

paying the bills you say, thank goodness the government supports those not so well off. They spend rather a lot of tax payers monies doing that, however that goes over your head doesn't it.

Why not go outside and shout at the sky?

That or move to France.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.