barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

4 hours ago, chesters1 said:

10? I had always imagined 5 ,the reading isnt even that good ,constant quotes but the subsequentt content nothing to do with the contents of the quote ?!?

dont need to quote if your not talking about the quote! poor poor cod?

You could be right chesters. I've been talking to my Grandson who's 5 in a couple of months, and his stock phrase when something annoys him is 'bum hole', and his favourite insult is calling someone 'macaroni', so I can see the similarities.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

25 minutes ago, gozzer said:

You could be right chesters. I've been talking to my Grandson who's 5 in a couple of months, and his stock phrase when something annoys him is 'bum hole', and his favourite insult is calling someone 'macaroni', so I can see the similarities.

John.

And your one these labour voters John who voted Tory lent them your vote how you sleep at night I don’t know for what they have done to this country over the last nine year  my conscience is clear is yours .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

So your denying the referendum result for your area isnt 62% leave 38% remain and your mp isnt a tory !

What I do know there was 4 million less votes in the general election for the Tory brexit party who swore to get brexit over line than the referendum result  of 17 million in 2016 what does that tell you .

Anybody who really wanted brexit would have voted Tory  end of but 4 million turned there backs on brexit who voted for it in 2016 .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

What I do know there was 4 million less votes in the general election for the Tory brexit party who swore to get brexit over line than the referendum result  of 17 million in 2016 what does that tell you .

Anybody who really wanted brexit would have voted Tory  end of but 4 million turned there backs on brexit who voted for it in 2016 .

But the referendum wasnt a vote for any specific party so your argument is cr@p.

if you want to go by party and their stance on Brexit 

conservative - get brexit done - 14 million votes

lib dems - cancel Brexit - 3.6 million

labour and everyone else - we cant make up our minds what to do so want yet another referendum - 14 million approx

so the only party who guaranteed they would cancel Brexit got 3.6 million votes so by Cod logic 12.5 million remainers changed their mind otherwise they would have voted lib dem:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, big_cod said:

Coastal community’s resurrected with brexit its ****s fantasy tell me actually how  this miracle of boris Johnson’s  is going to happen what might happen is completely the opposite.with brexit the demise of coastal communities.

Dear ohhhhhh dear, how can you say that with a hope your assumption has any credibility what so ever.

How will Brexit cause further demise of coastal communities when the e u will  no longer be  managing badly the u k fish stocks into depletion.

I have to say you can't have  a full ticket.

Sent another email to my mp today, congratulating the new conservative government and mp's who voted to get Brexit done as per the referendum and to

voice my opinion that the trade deal requires none of the e u's federal political expansionists caveats attached.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

And your one these labour voters John who voted Tory lent them your vote how you sleep at night I don’t know for what they have done to this country over the last nine year  my conscience is clear is yours .

Of course my conscience is clear Paul, why shouldn’t it be. I voted for the only logical, viable option, not for promises of fairy tales and unicorns. I have explained who I voted for, and why I voted for her. Unlike you who refuse to say how/if you voted. The only thing you have admitted is that you refused to vote against Brexit in the earlier election, choosing fairy tales and unicorns instead. That could explain some of the content in your recent posts. 

Your understanding of the difference between an election and a referendum is similar to Nicola Sturgens. Because the snp won nearly all the seats she says there had been a big swing towards independence, not admitting that they only got 45% of the vote, almost the same number they had in the Independence referendum. 

John

Edited by gozzer
  • Thanks 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

13 minutes ago, gozzer said:

Of course my conscience is clear Paul, why shouldn’t it be. I voted for the only logical, viable option, not for promises of fairy tales and unicorns. I have explained who I voted for, and why I voted for her. Unlike you who refuse to say how/if you voted. The only thing you have admitted is that you refused to vote against Brexit in the earlier election, choosing fairy tales and unicorns instead. That could explain some of the content in your recent posts. 

John

four million labour voters supported Brexit in the referendum and since then their party have ignored them with their political ideals that includes ignoring labours manifesto pledge of complying with the wishes of the referendum. And as such labour got a reminder with the worst election result since the 1930's

cod needs to also discredit 3 million, 990 thousand and 9 hundred and 99 other labour supporters and ask if they sleep at night as well.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

6 minutes ago, gozzer said:

John

You voted Tory John congratulations you say your a labour voter no you are a Tory voter did you actually look at the history of the last 9 years of this government seriously obviously not you voted for more of the same make your bed now lie in it enough  said .

Untitled-1.jpg

13 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

four million labour voters supported Brexit in the referendum and since then their party have ignored them with their political ideals that includes ignoring labours manifesto pledge of complying with the wishes of the referendum. And as such labour got a reminder with the worst election result since the 1930's

cod needs to also discredit 3 million, 990 thousand and 9 hundred and 99 other labour supporters and ask if they sleep at night as well.

Barry the tories got just 1% more of the vote than they did in the previous election 1% and they got 80 more seats the electoral system is flawed and now they have to deliver immigration ? get ready bas egg on your face ? 

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg