barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

39 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Yes this the order of the present government if the people had voted on there record instead of scaremongering from the press they would have failed miserably ,on the side of people what a joke .

Didn't take long for the mask to slip.

https://evolvepolitics.com/tories-side-with-rogue-landlords-after-forcing-liverpool-council-to-ditch-highly-successful-housing-scheme/

Poor poor cod you have scraped the bottom of the tory hate barrel so much your halfway to china

Tell me this if the tories put in laws that people hate why dont labour repeal them when they are in power? Why do labour spout how much harm maggie did to the country but never repealed those laws when they had 18 years in power?

What about the right to buy scheme? Bad idea in my thinking if you can afford to buy you shouldnt be in a council house but saying that its made lots of people house owners which could be seen as good?

Its flaw is the money gained by the councils isnt ring fenced ensuring more houses are built to replace them !why didnt labour bring in laws that ring fenced the money so we dont have the lack of council housing we do today?why do they whine about lack of council house building when they are part of the problem.

The answer is and why the tories still refuse to do it is it brings in money ,no one is punished for not doing it and they hope when the very last council house is sold the opposite government gets the problem and cost of rectifying it

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ha! Did some muppet just quote from evolvepolitics, what a frigging joke. 

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

14 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod you have scraped the bottom of the tory hate barrel so much your halfway to china

Tell me this if the tories put in laws that people hate why dont labour repeal them when they are in power? Why do labour spout how much harm maggie did to the country but never repealed those laws when they had 18 years in power?

What about the right to buy scheme? Bad idea in my thinking if you can afford to buy you shouldnt be in a council house but saying that its made lots of people house owners which could be seen as good?

Its flaw is the money gained by the councils isnt ring fenced ensuring more houses are built to replace them !why didnt labour bring in laws that ring fenced the money so we dont have the lack of council housing we do today?why do they whine about lack of council house building when they are part of the problem.

The answer is and why the tories still refuse to do it is it brings in money ,no one is punished for not doing it and they hope when the very last council house is sold the opposite government gets the problem and cost of rectifying it

Put them in power that’s it Barry they didn’t in Liverpool hence punishment time ? punish the people spot on .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, big_cod said:

Put them in power that’s it Barry they didn’t in Liverpool hence punishment time ? 

Poor poor cod ,cannot even comprehend who he is replying to poor !poor cod

Still waiting for poor poor cods evidence of wrecks being dragged about by cocklers ,got a link you have one for everything else or did a "mate" tell you?

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

30 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod ,cannot even comprehend who he is replying to poor !poor cod

Still waiting for poor poor cods evidence of wrecks being dragged about by cocklers ,got a link you have one for everything else or did a "mate" tell you?

Another one on the fishing industry who hasn’t a clue what he is taking about stick to brain surgery it will be  easier  for ya .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Yes this the order of the present government if the people had voted on there record instead of scaremongering from the press they would have failed miserably ,on the side of people what a joke .

Didn't take long for the mask to slip.

https://evolvepolitics.com/tories-side-with-rogue-landlords-after-forcing-liverpool-council-to-ditch-highly-successful-housing-scheme/

Paul how dare you talk of lies and then post a link to that pile of crap? Talk about lies, it’s heading says ‘truly independent news’, when it’s the biggest pile of bias shite I’ve ever seen! Just one look at  the other so called news articles on the site, and only an idiot would fail to see it. Nobody has to put up an argument against what you say, because you shoot yourself in the foot with every obsessive, biased post you make. Sorry Paul, but you’re turning into a laughing stock, and I feel embarrassed for you. If you were in a boxing ring your trainer would have thrown in the towel ages ago. If you’ve ever felt like taking advice then take this....for your own sake either widen your outlook, or pack this thread in, please. 

John

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

Another one on the fishing industry who hasn’t a clue what he is taking about stick to brain surgery it will be  easier  for ya .

You said scallop boats drag wrecks about on the seabed ! Prove it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

You said scallop boats drag wrecks about on the seabed ! Prove it

Oh dear Chester’s prove what ? that a boat with 2000 hp can’t move a wooden boat or small Steele boat that’s being laid in 200 ft of water rotting for maybe 100 years .

Now  try and mover a row of boulders the size  of  cars a skipper with a wooden head wouldn’t put his gear through ground like that the damage to his fishing gear would be £1000s but as for very old small wrecks  they can  go straight over them .

Chester’s you learn something  everyday day .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, gozzer said:

Paul how dare you talk of lies and then post a link to that pile of crap? Talk about lies, it’s heading says ‘truly independent news’, when it’s the biggest pile of bias shite I’ve ever seen! Just one look at  the other so called news articles on the site, and only an idiot would fail to see it. Nobody has to put up an argument against what you say, because you shoot yourself in the foot with every obsessive, biased post you make. Sorry Paul, but you’re turning into a laughing stock, and I feel embarrassed for you. If you were in a boxing ring your trainer would have thrown in the towel ages ago. If you’ve ever felt like taking advice then take this....for your own sake either widen your outlook, or pack this thread in, please. 

John

You feel embarrassed for me please don’t  John it isn’t me that voted for brexit and £200 billion hit for our economy now that’s embarrassing John .

John you have  been lied to time and time again boris dead in ditch? he is now is admitting he may not get a trade deal by December 2020 with European Union he is Britain’s biggest bullshitter another one of his porky pie  lies .

He swore blind he would get a trade deal  with the European Union by December 2020 ???

And only yesterday so the trade off begins fishing will be traded off to keep the city sweet but let’s be honest they make this country a fortune fishing is peanuts in financial terms compared  to the city ..

Remember it was a conservative government that gave away fishing in first place so do really expect anything different if you do your dreaming .

All the waff about taking back control lies lies lies brexit is not about the working class it never ever was it’s all about  the big corporation tax evasion and the press did an excellent job at deceiving the people .including you .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-admits-might-not-21276194

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

There you go again Paul, telling me what I think, what I want, how I feel, and how I've been deceived and led by the media. That is some  extraordinary power to have, or I should say, think you have. If anyone on here has been led by the media, then you only have to look in a mirror to see him. Nearly every post you have made about Brexit, has been someone else's opinion, cherry picked from the most biased sections of the media you can find, or prompted by your social media 'friends'. You ignore any posts that don't fit into your very narrow understanding, and question the relevance of posts, when it's blatantly obvious to everyone else. 

I can't help feeling embarrassed for you, sorry. I guess I'm too soft hearted, just a sucker for a sob story.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John