barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

2 hours ago, gozzer said:

There you go again Paul, telling me what I think, what I want, how I feel, and how I've been deceived and led by the media. That is some  extraordinary power to have, or I should say, think you have. If anyone on here has been led by the media, then you only have to look in a mirror to see him. Nearly every post you have made about Brexit, has been someone else's opinion, cherry picked from the most biased sections of the media you can find, or prompted by your social media 'friends'. You ignore any posts that don't fit into your very narrow understanding, and question the relevance of posts, when it's blatantly obvious to everyone else. 

I can't help feeling embarrassed for you, sorry. I guess I'm too soft hearted, just a sucker for a sob story.

John.

So you haven’t been lied to John boris Johnson has lied to you John  time and time again with brexit he has lied about Europe on dozens of occasions no media bias there it’s fact.

i suppose if you don’t mind having a compulsive liar as your PM crack on the people I feel sorry for are the poor bar stewards who have been sucked in  by Johnson’s lies he does it daily every time  he opens his trap .

And now he has to deliver on all his promise which will be just will be hot air But they already are .

And our PM wants YOU  to tip up for Big Ben to bong for him ? what is it £ 500,000 the mans deranged he is beginning  to sound like trump me, me,me ,wouldn’t that  cash be better spent going towards kidneys machines etc in the NHS .

And now Johnson he is sucking up to trump his little legs dangling out his backside he is that far up his arse it’s enough to make you throw up .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-live-today-trump-meghan-harry-labour-latest-a9282566.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Oh dear Chester’s prove what ? that a boat with 2000 hp can’t move a wooden boat or small Steele boat that’s being laid in 200 ft of water rotting for maybe 100 years .

Now  try and mover a row of boulders the size  of  cars a skipper with a wooden head wouldn’t put his gear through ground like that the damage to his fishing gear would be £1000s but as for very old small wrecks  they can  go straight over them .

Chester’s you learn something  everyday day .

Poor poor cod you just proved yourself a lier ,you said what i asked you to prove .

Would you like me to provide your post 'again'

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

On 10/26/2016 at 10:32 AM, big_cod said:

Hugh there has been 20-30 boats from all the uk working between and Scarboroughand Whitby that's over 25+ miles out from 3 mile which is now banned at the moment except for few local boats now 6 miles out to the 12 miles that's many many square miles these boats have been working , some of the dredges have had 10 dredges per side Hugh horsepower the only thing that would stop them is a large wreck they have so much power I have even seen small wrecks even being actually draggged along the seabed and are no longer in there original gps position .

Its a disaster here off the Yorkshire coast and is now showing its hand as to what the destruction scallop dredgeing actually does to the marine environment and delicate eco system .

There we go ,just in case you forgot

Prove you have seen what you say

Edited by chesters1
  • Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Oh dear Chester’s prove what ? that a boat with 2000 hp can’t move a wooden boat or small Steele boat that’s being laid in 200 ft of water rotting for maybe 100 years .

Now  try and mover a row of boulders the size  of  cars a skipper with a wooden head wouldn’t put his gear through ground like that the damage to his fishing gear would be £1000s but as for very old small wrecks  they can  go straight over them .

Chester’s you learn something  everyday day .

jesssus wept, here we go yet again cods confirming that scallop boats with 100 mm retractable tines  target rocks the size of cars.

Kin ek, is that where scallops have moved their home to. thought is was sand, learn something every day. 

These errrmmmmmm 2000 hp boats where do they fish off your coast cod? i thought it was the ifca banning them as opposed to the mmo, there's a clue for you. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

here's cod in 2014 jumping up and down using expletives to describe the decimation. Now he claims hundreds of square miles are now laid to waste, with the jurno in this instance telling all the demise of the fishing industry off  cods coast. Yet on facebook there' loads of foto's of codling being caught on cods boat with anglers smashing it according to cod. Have the sea bed off the coast of whitby revived? 

quote:

But despite the sweeping success of his festival and Whitby's rising status as the UK's sea angling Mecca, Kilpatrick fears the whole thing could go to pot in a handful of years; especially if the scallop dredgers have their way. "The damage they're doing to the marine life is catastrophic and nobody cares about it," he says. "The chief fishing officer here doesn't give a ****. They're looking for proof, but it's everywhere on the internet."Dredging is the practise of ploughing the seabed for shellfish such as scallops, oysters and clams. There have been several campaigns to raise awareness of the environmental impact of dredging, 

Yet Kilpatrick says enough isn't being done. "The scallopers are digging up all the ground and in the process they're destroying the habitat. Cod live on rough ground and that environment is being taken away. This last summer there would normally be stacks of cod and there weren't any. They don't give a **** about the environment or other species. It's just a way of making money."

Legally, scallop dredgers can come to within three miles of shore but Kilpatrick thinks they're even "sneaking" in further under the cover of darkness. He also says crab and lobster pots are getting destroyed as the dredgers literally run roughshod over the seabed.

"Two years ago we were seeing a vast improvement in cod fishing stock until these dredgers turned up and now all the fish have **** off because they've got nowhere to live. Wherever the scallopers dredge they turn it into a ****ing desert. The damage they do is unbelievable. They should be banned out to ten miles and they shouldn't be allowed to go over the reefs. They should be protected."

Kilpatrick's claims are backed up by a report I was sent by Seafish.co.uk. The Marine Management Organisation stats of "Landings into UK ports by UK vessels from 2009-2013" show figures for Whitby's demersal fish—fish that live and feed at the bottom of the seabed, such as cod—have gone from 1.2 to 0.3 tonnes landed between 2009 t0 2013. That's just four years. Other fish quantities have also dropped—due to the stripping down of the fish market and other infrastructure in the town—but not as significantly as the fish dredging mostly affects.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

1 hour ago, barry luxton said:

jesssus wept, here we go yet again cods confirming that scallop boats with 100 mm retractable tines  target rocks the size of cars.

Kin ek, is that where scallops have moved their home to. thought is was sand, learn something every day. 

These errrmmmmmm 2000 hp boats where do they fish off your coast cod? i thought it was the ifca banning them as opposed to the mmo, there's a clue for you. 

Its clueless time again Barry where did learn all your expertise on fishing industry you have just failed your exam again .

Barry for last time take this in there are boats who are  fish aback of 6 miles limit imposed by IFCA  working with as many as 15 dredges aside boats as big as 100 ft long .have you any idea how much those beams with the dredges on weigh and the damage they do to the sea bed 2000hp yes .

And for the last time look on any chart and it gives you what’s sand what’s gravel ,what’s hard  ground etc etc etc stop taking out of your backside on something you know nothing about .

Do cod generally like sand no  so why could you literally You walk on them here not to many years ago .

.No white fish trawlers here extinct since the dredges  arrived  and never will be till they put a 12 mile limit on dredging  and the ground recovers to get the habit back  so it’s habitable for mature  cod to breed on it .

Get yourself a very large box of Kleenex Barry you are going to need  them soon brexit no brexshit .

:whistling:  It’s coming but I told you so it’s the Tory government ? history is about to repeat itself sellout time again .

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/jan/13/city-access-eu-markets-eu-fleets-uk-fishing-rights-brexit

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Poor poor cod you just proved yourself a lier ,you said what i asked you to prove .

Would you like me to provide your post 'again'

Oh dear Chester’s  I totally   give up are  you and  Barry fishing buddies !!!!!!

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Swerving again ,i quoted you saying scallopers dragged wrecks from their locations and ask you to prove it!

Your avoiding your own post

Would you like me to post it again?

Edited by chesters1

43 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Swerving again ,i quoted you saying scallopers dragged wrecks from their locations and ask you to prove it!

Your avoiding your own post

Would you like me to post it again?

What the hell are you rambling on about post what  hell  you like another expert of the fishing industry NOT !!!  proof it’s fact just like the tories selling the fishing  industry out all over again they are all crying on social media but as somebody  pointed out just what exactly did you expect the tories lie to you through there back teeth .

The mask will slip  day by day .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

So you haven’t been lied to John boris Johnson has lied to you John  time and time again with brexit he has lied about Europe on dozens of occasions no media bias there it’s fact.

i suppose if you don’t mind having a compulsive liar as your PM crack on the people I feel sorry for are the poor bar stewards who have been sucked in  by Johnson’s lies he does it daily every time  he opens his trap .

And now he has to deliver on all his promise which will be just will be hot air But they already are .

And our PM wants YOU  to tip up for Big Ben to bong for him ? what is it £ 500,000 the mans deranged he is beginning  to sound like trump me, me,me ,wouldn’t that  cash be better spent going towards kidneys machines etc in the NHS .

And now Johnson he is sucking up to trump his little legs dangling out his backside he is that far up his arse it’s enough to make you throw up .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-brexit-news-live-today-trump-meghan-harry-labour-latest-a9282566.html

There you go again Paul, not reading, or misreading, posts. Where did I say that I've never been lied to by MPs ? I've been lied to by just about every MP that's served during my life time, so has everyone else, including you. The difference is that some of us expect it, and recognise that the lies come from them regardless of political colour, you only see the lies that either disagree with your ideas, or are prompted to see them by your social media 'friends'.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John