barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

20 minutes ago, gozzer said:

There you go again Paul, not reading, or misreading, posts. Where did I say that I've never been lied to by MPs ? I've been lied to by just about every MP that's served during my life time, so has everyone else, including you. The difference is that some of us expect it, and recognise that the lies come from them regardless of political colour, you only see the lies that either disagree with your ideas, or are prompted to see them by your social media 'friends'.

John.

I was just pointing out  John  you voted for a compulsive liar obviously your ok with that . Another set of  porkys  before the election on the island of island either Boris Johnson  didn’t understand the agreement he sighed mind he is our great PM  and isn’t that stupid ?    or and wait for it he lied to the British people I would tend to go with the latter mini me trump .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-deal-border-check-boris-johnson-uk-eu-barnier-northern-ireland-goods-a9283686.html

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Phone said:

barry,

WOW,  "demersal fish" ? wish I had a demersal fish in my reef just above the thermocline.  Why are you using big words with BC?

Phone

Because he is  clueless  or is  charlatan better for you phone to understand.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Sirius mineral new local mine has run  into serious financial trouble , over £300 million invested by locals in shares in the  surrounding area they are now seriously  worried there cash has gone .

Sirius needed an extra injection of cash to continue with construction of the mine  but due to brexit uncertainty investors have pulled the plug many  jobs lost and millions of pounds of brexit voters money gone to pot I wonder how they are feeling .now .?

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/902825/sirius-minerals-financing-falls-apart-amid-brexit-bond-turmoil-boris-johnsons-govt-refuses-funding-support-902825.html

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

What the hell are you rambling on about post what  hell  you like another expert of the fishing industry NOT !!!  proof it’s fact just like the tories selling the fishing  industry out all over again they are all crying on social media but as somebody  pointed out just what exactly did you expect the tories lie to you through there back teeth .

The mask will slip  day by day .

Are you pretending to be thick or is it natural ,you said you saw wrecks being dragged along the seabeds by scallopers (is your boat a submarine) i asked you to prove you saw it and you continualy swerve do you want me to post YOUR post again .

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:
On 10/26/2016 at 10:32 AM, big_cod said:

Hugh there has been 20-30 boats from all the uk working between and Scarboroughand Whitby that's over 25+ miles out from 3 mile which is now banned at the moment except for few local boats now 6 miles out to the 12 miles that's many many square miles these boats have been working , some of the dredges have had 10 dredges per side Hugh horsepower the only thing that would stop them is a large wreck they have so much power I have even seen small wrecks even being actually draggged along the seabed and are no longer in there original gps position .

Its a disaster here off the Yorkshire coast and is now showing its hand as to what the destruction scallop dredgeing actually does to the marine environment and delicate eco system .

Here it is ,your post on 26/10/2016

Poor poor cod wheres your little links to opinion now when it counts come on big man prove what you say

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Are you pretending to be thick or is it natural ,you said you saw wrecks being dragged along the seabeds by scallopers (is your boat a submarine) i asked you to prove you saw it and you continualy swerve do you want me to post YOUR post again .

Chester’s you are fool or are  your pretending to be thick  why blurt on something you know absolutely nothing about how the hell would I see a wreck being dragged along the sea bed in 200ft  of water unless I got gas bottle a wet suit on and and a pair of flippers and watch it !!!! 

Lord above I thought bas was bad but your topping him now just for a tiny weeny Minute just think how we find wrecks or navigate in general .  One of my GPS navigators has differential DGPS  which brings GPS  accuracy down to less than 1 mtr  penny dropped yet  and if something has moved I tend to know about it I sometimes get anglers asking me stupid questions .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Wouldn't trust ANY of the current politicians to run a Whelk stall or a Bingo Card.

Not many of them are in it for us & even fewer are up to it :thumbdown:

I have no lengthy diatribe on this, but it seems to be the general opinion of the rank & file, ie those with (or once had) Proper Jobs!!

A lot of us could bring them on to our shift & show them what a real days work looks like!!!

(Or is that just my flat cap mentality??)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

10 hours ago, Phone said:

barry,

WOW,  "demersal fish" ? wish I had a demersal fish in my reef just above the thermocline.  Why are you using big words with BC?

Phone

ahhh that'll be the difference between edible or not phone.  ??

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

9 hours ago, big_cod said:

Sirius mineral new local mine has run  into serious financial trouble , over £300 million invested by locals in shares in the  surrounding area they are now seriously  worried there cash has gone .

Sirius needed an extra injection of cash to continue with construction of the mine  but due to brexit uncertainty investors have pulled the plug many  jobs lost and millions of pounds of brexit voters money gone to pot I wonder how they are feeling .now .?

https://www.proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/902825/sirius-minerals-financing-falls-apart-amid-brexit-bond-turmoil-boris-johnsons-govt-refuses-funding-support-902825.html

whats brexit got to do with this? the new government has decided not to underwrite it, so what? 

Tell us what you like about the E C B and all the good it's doing for the e u towards growth and prosperity, on a far larger scale of course. you don't have a clue do you. be honest. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..