barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

But isnt a weck bigger than a car? Or are whitby wrecks the size of a dingy?

Or is it in your head these naughty scallopers each tie their bits to the offending wreck and move it aside just incase a scallop is hiding under it?

Chester’s why I am trying   to explain!!! think about it  a boulder the size of a car one solid massive lump maybe a row of them if you have fishing gear down you would never go near the damage to your gear would be extremely expensive .

Now not all wrecks are on charts they range from 1000s of  Tons to small Wooden  and Steele  wrecks which have been rotting on the Seabed for maybe a 100 years some just a skeleton now .

They can be moved quite easy by very powerfully boats some small wrecks aren’t even on the chart as a wreck just an obstruction but the very old Wooden  wrecks rotten with being laid so long on the seabed are no match for the very big vessels they just take there gear straight over them flatten them  and sometimes actually drag them along till they probably break up .

Its far easier tackling an old piece  of wood than a boulder which  is a solid object which will  do immense damage to your fishing gear .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ah so these hordes or ravaging scallopers only tarket wooden wrecks ,tell me if they are falling apart how do they move them and have enough left to see as a moved wreck ?,ok not a groove perhaps a scattering of sodden wood until you find the bulk

Your crackers wheres your link? You seem to insist only proof can be found if a link is on your post so provide it ,show me proof a wreck even a wooden one moved ,besides in your head!

• Haha 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

1 hour ago, chesters1 said:

Ah so these hordes or ravaging scallopers only tarket wooden wrecks ,tell me if they are falling apart how do they move them and have enough left to see as a moved wreck ?,ok not a groove perhaps a scattering of sodden wood until you find the bulk

Your crackers wheres your link? You seem to insist only proof can be found if a link is on your post so provide it ,show me proof a wreck even a wooden one moved ,besides in your head!

:bangin:  Unbelievable.you haven’t got a clue what your taking about how the hell do you go on metal detecting .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Chester’s why I am trying   to explain!!! think about it  a boulder the size of a car one solid massive lump maybe a row of them if you have fishing gear down you would never go near the damage to your gear would be extremely expensive .

Now not all wrecks are on charts they range from 1000s of  Tons to small Wooden  and Steele  wrecks which have been rotting on the Seabed for maybe a 100 years some just a skeleton now .

They can be moved quite easy by very powerfully boats some small wrecks aren’t even on the chart as a wreck just an obstruction but the very old Wooden  wrecks rotten with being laid so long on the seabed are no match for the very big vessels they just take there gear straight over them flatten them  and sometimes actually drag them along till they probably break up .

Its far easier tackling an old piece  of wood than a boulder which  is a solid object which will  do immense damage to your fishing gear .

ahhhh now you are intimating that these massive huge humongous rock eaters who can only fish 12 mile out btw, are not clearing the rocks out? Only  light weight wrecks, don't bother giving us the alledged before and after numbers give us the names of the wrecks you have in mind, or are they all called no name. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Evidence ? evidence how many sea hours have you got if any under your belt Chester’s 
Now  roughly I have about 35 ,000-40,000  sea hours Chester’s now going from working the old Deccan navigators to the DGPS system now it can be sometimes  hard to educate somebody if they didn’t know what you are talking about but here we go .

For very last time now take this in if an object is in a position  one day and the next it has moved 50 metres and there are a dozen boats working in that area some very large vessels  with 2000hp ask your a question .Now did the fairies move the object over night or did those very powerful boats move it .You  see Chester’s the colour sounders  we use nowadays  blow the  seabed  right up so you can see the first 2 metres only  on your screen  blow up if you wish a far cry from the old black and white paper sounders ,  and  you can actually see if an object has actually been moved not only by it’s position change and  that it is laid on a  different angle on the seabed in a 3D  dimension brilliant isn’t it 

Now it’s not hard to workout if take your time and think long and hard about it because I will not be telling you again ..

ahhh, i also started wrecking before you i might add on ex trawlers who found that instead of using decca (don't know about deccan, is that new?) to avoid the wrecks, they then used decca  to fish them as there WAS decent fish on them. 

So what? What do i know. I'm only an angler who asks stupid questions according to your superfluous brain. 

These very large all powerful sea bed, rock removing, stealing monsters, aren't they the ones who fish 12 mile out, you have intimated up to fifteen per side, want me to find where you have stated that, or has your ifca given them dispensation to come in. 

you need to explain again and again as it is you making no sense at all. You also need to explain, why the sea bed has become a pool table, you are able to claim your anglers continually manage to smash it with all your codling captures. While your at it, do you have a boat record as to the amount of these rather large cod numbers your anglers can hold up in two hands at any one time, whats the point, how much is it, ten, twenty or thirty? On the south coast one fish per two hands appears to be normal. 

One last item , have you ever considered the damage your chain and anchor does over these alleged  invisible reefs you no longer enjoy? don't you feel a little bit guilty for destroying sea bed  structure on numerous occasions, or have you come to accept that you are more important. 

What's it to be? 

u k inflation down to 1.3% what a disaster, i blame boris. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

3 hours ago, big_cod said:

Yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!! 

hahahahahaha, i rest the case that the sea bed isn't flattened after all, you heard it from cods own mouth. if that is true cod  so kin what? What if a wreck has been moved but not a rock on the sea bed. Would that be wrecks with a large tidal scour or one half submerged in sand btw. Any names of these wrecks that have moved and have they been re-charted by the mmo btw? So the scallopers of 2000 h p are not targeting the rocks and hundreds of square mile of sea bed hasn't been flattened. Now we know. 

Thanks for the information, learn something every day.  

ohh my giddy good gawed. 

On 11/24/2017 at 9:21 PM, Huge_Vitae said:

Just had a brilliant idea to save money Chesters, mate of mine has twin sons, one was a Para, the other was a Booty, makes for an interesting Christmas for him! Royal Marine son a couple of years ago transferred to EOD and is now a Royal Navy diver at Vernon.

Recently they have been a tad busy disposing of all the ordinance dredged up from Pompey Harbour to accommodate the new carrier, HMS Queen Elizabeth, with that work now complete they are back to clearing a damned big list of underwater wrecks and obstructions in the Solent.

That somewhat time consuming and dangerous task can now easily be solved by running a few scallop dredgers along the Solent flattening out and towing away the problems, see, easily sorted.

No mention in the forum you linked to of the fact that Cod and other white fish are not returning to areas because the Dutch boats are removing thousands of tonnes of sand eels from the North Sea, interrupting the food chain, no mention of that of course because it's easily rectified by leaving the EU and thus the CFP.

Deja Vu anybody?

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

1 hour ago, barry luxton said:

ahhh, i also started wrecking before you i might add on ex trawlers who found that instead of using decca (don't know about deccan, is that new?) to avoid the wrecks, they then used decca  to fish them as there WAS decent fish on them. 

So what? What do i know. I'm only an angler who asks stupid questions according to your superfluous brain. 

These very large all powerful sea bed, rock removing, stealing monsters, aren't they the ones who fish 12 mile out, you have intimated up to fifteen per side, want me to find where you have stated that, or has your ifca given them dispensation to come in. 

you need to explain again and again as it is you making no sense at all. You also need to explain, why the sea bed has become a pool table, you are able to claim your anglers continually manage to smash it with all your codling captures. While your at it, do you have a boat record as to the amount of these rather large cod numbers your anglers can hold up in two hands at any one time, whats the point, how much is it, ten, twenty or thirty? On the south coast one fish per two hands appears to be normal. 

One last item , have you ever considered the damage your chain and anchor does over these alleged  invisible reefs you no longer enjoy? don't you feel a little bit guilty for destroying sea bed  structure on numerous occasions, or have you come to accept that you are more important. 

What's it to be? 

u k inflation down to 1.3% what a disaster, i blame boris. 

What a pil  of jargon :bigemo_harabe_net-163: your first paragraph is just Drabble Decca which Decca was it 2a or 3 b you do know the difference Barry dont you !!! I think not .

What  do you know very little Barry all the gear and no idea jealousy gets you know where strange how we are now mobbed with southern anglers coming to Whitby to catch cod why is that Barry one very simple fact they are practically zero now on south coast ever thought why to much dredging and been trawling in your neck of the woods  lad .

All those lovely cod fillets those lads from  London took home last week from Whitby.They  can’t wait to get back up here .The British cod record is held here and lad who caught it Noel still fishes  regularly  with me now he is proper angler clued up more than some I could mention .

I might even have a picture of him holding up one of them small codling you say we keep catching .if he is lucky he might get of them halibuts we get now and again last one was 53 lb .

As for dredging six as side and back of 6 mile should be 26 mile for damage they do ,and we spend the majority of our fishing inside a mile where those nasty dredges can’t go because if they did there gear  would be shot to pieces .

Hey bas here is Noel with one of those small codling not to  bad for 70 odd years old 

397A0423-6447-4C8F-AB2F-94D05293F664.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

51 minutes ago, barry luxton said:

hahahahahaha, i rest the case that the sea bed isn't flattened after all, you heard it from cods own mouth. if that is true cod  so kin what? What if a wreck has been moved but not a rock on the sea bed. Would that be wrecks with a large tidal scour or one half submerged in sand btw. Any names of these wrecks that have moved and have they been re-charted by the mmo btw? So the scallopers of 2000 h p are not targeting the rocks and hundreds of square mile of sea bed hasn't been flattened. Now we know. 

Thanks for the information, learn something every day.  

ohh my giddy good gawed. 

Clueless  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:  again Barry you really  are  clot I actually bust my sides laughing at the rubbish you keep  come out with its so embarrassing and those  congers at  Whitby ?  yep that’s about right suns it all up perfectly .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg