barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

14 hours ago, barry luxton said:

nice new poll. however the result already appears to be more than chesters 50-50   :1a: 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1229230/brexit-news-latest-leave-means-leave-brexit-day-britain-return-to-EU-poll

Express you have to read this Barry  a staggering £85 million yes staggering 85 million pumped into brexit Britain iwow !!! ? so what does a £200 billion hit to our economy sound like ?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1229465/brexit-news-latest-south-korea-trade-deal-hyundai-kia-electric-cars-arrival

And Virgin Atlantic ,Stobart group and Cyrus Capital bought Flybe last February 2019 for £2.2 million.after poor results .Not  a year later it gets a £100 million bailout from Johnson’s government .

Branson makes more money out of Westminster than he does out of his own businesses but then again if chuck the Conservative party a few quid it’s comes back at you  ten times greater .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

8 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

Deja Vu anybody?

i understand the e u allowed the danish sand eel commercials last year, in u k waters to up it's quota by x 5. 

Defend that cod. 

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

Clueless  :bigemo_harabe_net-163:  again Barry you really  are  clot I actually bust my sides laughing at the rubbish you keep  come out with its so embarrassing and those  congers at  Whitby ?  yep that’s about right suns it all up perfectly .

why do you never offer up any facts to counter cod, is it that you don't  have any. that the best you can do. Tell me why you don't anchor the wrecks, why are you so scared of them. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

19 hours ago, barry luxton said:

i understand the e u allowed the danish sand eel commercials last year, in u k waters to up it's quota by x 5. 

Defend that cod. 

why do you never offer up any facts to counter cod, is it that you don't  have any. that the best you can do. Tell me why you don't anchor the wrecks, why are you so scared of them. 

Barry Ankhor wrecks  come on bas did it years and years ago and found fishing on the drift gives far far better results .

Now let me educate you do you actually think cod live bang on the wreck they can be shoaled well uptide or downtide of a wreck  moving constantly as shoals of feed  sprats etc move around in the Lee of tide , they can be here one minute 50 yds away the next  . So Ankhoring  is totally pointless it’s takes years and years to learn that , now if you are after conger ankhor a wreck is nine times out of ten the right thing to do but because as I have told you before they are like rocking horse **** here it’s literally pointless .

The EU base quotas on scientific data cod slashed this year Barry that’s looking like even less for you as numbers drop away as they say if there is no cod at Whitby there ain’t any left when we can’t catch any it’s game over for all.

Have a peep at the landings  on Peterhead fish market eye opener just how much fish is landed there from our own boats some very rich fishermen there Barry the crew on 2 of the Whitby boats working out out of Peterhead got mega wages for 9 day trip the boats are pair scene netting and  grossed over £300,000 for nine days fishing the real world of the fishing industry  not the  crap peddled to you in the press .

Another picture of some real cod caught  on Sea-Otter 2 the other day a bit less dredging and beam trawling down your neck of the woods and you might just start to see a few more of these .

51C832B7-8AED-4FE4-8E40-27786FD09D5E.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

8 hours ago, big_cod said:

Barry Ankhor wrecks  come on bas did it years and years ago and found fishing on the drift gives far far better results .

Now let me educate you do you actually think cod live bang on the wreck they can be shoaled well uptide or downtide of a wreck  moving constantly as shoals of feed  sprats etc move around in the Lee of tide , they can be here one minute 50 yds away the next  . So Ankhoring  is totally pointless it’s takes years and years to learn that , now if you are after conger ankhor a wreck is nine times out of ten the right thing to do but because as I have told you before they are like rocking horse **** here it’s literally pointless .

The EU base quotas on scientific data cod slashed this year Barry that’s looking like even less for you as numbers drop away as they say if there is no cod at Whitby there ain’t any left when we can’t catch any it’s game over for all.

Have a peep at the landings  on Peterhead fish market eye opener just how much fish is landed there from our own boats some very rich fishermen there Barry the crew on 2 of the Whitby boats working out out of Peterhead got mega wages for 9 day trip the boats are pair scene netting and  grossed over £300,000 for nine days fishing the real world of the fishing industry  not the  crap peddled to you in the press .

Another picture of some real cod caught  on Sea-Otter 2 the other day a bit less dredging and bean trawling down your neck of the woods and you might just start to see a few more of these .

51C832B7-8AED-4FE4-8E40-27786FD09D5E.jpeg

No thanks, do you actually eat them, they must stink being in the boxes all day ungutted. south coast fish get treated better than that.

hahahaha anchoring is no good, you don't half tell tall ones don't you. Our old freind John Brennan and myself had very interesting conversations 

re fishing methods over wrecks and seeing that you have confirmed that you only offer your anglers a 50% service, yes i can see clearly there's a north south divide. 

Next you will be claiming that it's cr@p to send a scent trail into the wreck. Go on slag that one off expert. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

6 hours ago, barry luxton said:

No thanks, do you actually eat them, they must stink being in the boxes all day ungutted. south coast fish get treated better than that.

hahahaha anchoring is no good, you don't half tell tall ones don't you. Our old freind John Brennan and myself had very interesting conversations 

re fishing methods over wrecks and seeing that you have confirmed that you only offer your anglers a 50% service, yes i can see clearly there's a north south divide. 

Next you will be claiming that it's cr@p to send a scent trail into the wreck. Go on slag that one off expert. 

I only  offer my anglers a  50% service  Thick doesn’t come anywhere near it’s actually  worse than that , what actually goes  round In your head Barry do you ever learn   there Is no anser to that .

Stick to catching hook all Barry suits  you  perfect ..

Another couple of prime smelly prime cod caught recently and hey Barry this gentleman had  at least a dozen like these  then filleted on the boat then on there way south in prime condition fresh Whitby cod you can’t buy fish as fresh in any supermarket anywhere in the country .

AA1A2DBC-856B-48C9-B341-6C89BF27FD05.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

"FRESH FISH" from the Supermarket iced delli stall can actually be up to 20+ days old!! & they're allowed to call it FRESH!!

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

I used to have the fish stall lad on at Morrison's - "What fly where those Trout caught young man??"

Wife was never not impressed, but always amused me. (Was lost on said Young Man too!!)

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!

5 hours ago, Martin56 said:

"FRESH FISH" from the Supermarket iced delli stall can actually be up to 20+ days old!! & they're allowed to call it FRESH!!

Rumours  have it Martin whether true or not they thaw frozen then sell it as fresh nowadays. Is there a law against it freshly thawed frozen and it costs a fraction of the price of fresh fish to purchase from the suppliers.

Some of The fish on display doesn’t look  to appetising especially mackerel  it often looks grey not a fish to keep for long periods on ice .

My dog loves fresh mackerel brings her coat up with a very nice shine  not to many dogs gets  fresh fillets of skinned  cod loin for tea spoilt you could say  but she loves fish .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

latest e u news,  no more alignment with the e u's rules and regulation:

The Chancellor has warned manufacturing leaders that there will be no alignment with EU regulations once Britain’s exit from the bloc takes place. The Treasury would not lend support to manufacturers that favour EU rules as the sector have had three years to prepare for Britain’s transition. Mr Javid told the Financial Times: “There will not be alignment, we will not be a rule-taker, we will not be in the single market and we will not be in the customs union - and we will do this by the end of the year.