barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

12 hours ago, big_cod said:

Another couple of prime smelly prime cod caught recently and hey Barry this gentleman had  at least a dozen like these  then filleted on the boat then on there way south in prime condition fresh Whitby cod you can’t buy fish as fresh in any supermarket anywhere in the country .

One on the left looks ok, one on the right is on it's way to becoming smelly, don't you have ice aboard?

I have been stating for years that supermarket fish are fit for fish meal. Imported bass and bream from the e u mainland grey skinned, sunken eyed, no larger than a decent herring, mackerel, grey and smelly, fillets of fish curling up. Pre frozen muck. Have you just woken up cod? 

any foto's of a decent ling.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

2 hours ago, barry luxton said:

One on the left looks ok, one on the right is on it's way to becoming smelly, don't you have ice aboard?

I have been stating for years that supermarket fish are fit for fish meal. Imported bass and bream from the e u mainland grey skinned, sunken eyed, no larger than a decent herring, mackerel, grey and smelly, fillets of fish curling up. Pre frozen muck. Have you just woken up cod? 

Strange one ice ? funny those two prime fish in beautiful condition fat and plump were caught within 15 minutes of each other it would be nice if you catch  one like  any of those two .

I think your in no fish syndrome at the  moment bas you need a trip to Whitby to  reenergise your catching skills .

Now after brexit who is going to end with all the so called new quotas the ones who have it all now .

It is  this governments  fault from the very  beginning that fishing quotas were allowed to be used as a commodity for cash no other EU country allows that practice .

So will this practice continue after brexit will the bulk of quota end up in the super rich hands in the fishing Industry I bet it does just  as god made little apples .

As soon as any new quotas are handed out they will be sold for a bundle of cash back  to the big boys in the fishing industry just as they have even  done in the last 30 years 

Some fishermen say we can’t catch this we can’t catch that yes because they sold there quota for large amounts of cash to the big boys in the industry who with there very large boats catching 1000s of tons of fish .

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2018/10/11/fishing-quota-uk-defra-michael-gove/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Here she comes the real Brexit is coming the British public lied to again again and agin well reality is about to hit  the U.K.no more scaremongering reality is here job loses  price rises on food  all the scaremongering is gone brexit  reality is about to sweep the U.K. just how will the public react.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-51161808

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

10 hours ago, big_cod said:

Strange one ice ? funny those two prime fish in beautiful condition fat and plump were caught within 15 minutes of each other it would be nice if you catch  one like  any of those two .

I think your in no fish syndrome at the  moment bas you need a trip to Whitby to  reenergise your catching skills .

Now after brexit who is going to end with all the so called new quotas the ones who have it all now .

It is  this governments  fault from the very  beginning that fishing quotas were allowed to be used as a commodity for cash no other EU country allows that practice .

So will this practice continue after brexit will the bulk of quota end up in the super rich hands in the fishing Industry I bet it does just  as god made little apples .

As soon as any new quotas are handed out they will be sold for a bundle of cash back  to the big boys in the fishing industry just as they have even  done in the last 30 years 

Some fishermen say we can’t catch this we can’t catch that yes because they sold there quota for large amounts of cash to the big boys in the industry who with there very large boats catching 1000s of tons of fish .

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2018/10/11/fishing-quota-uk-defra-michael-gove/

why are you so hung up on quota? the e u allows 13% quota to u k interests each year. Out of  that commercials sold quota, so what.

What about the rest of the quota the e u allows euro boats in u k waters? What about the non quota species that the under ten fish for? Any thought on that? Thank goodness for the under tens the london protocol goes at the same time as the c f p. You are so narrow minded you don't need to wear blinkers.

Yup i'll do a whitby trip if you drop anchor on a few wrecks and send a scent trail down to target some decent ling, best ones coming in full flood, of course you know that don't you. You might even hook a conger, go on, make a name for yourself.  

ohhh dear a food retailer has the hump as he will need to change tact as the chancellor has confirmed that the u k is leaving the e u's federal political expansionist regime, exactly as cameron and clegg warned before the referendum, tough luck on him. He either gets with the programme or i have no sympathy. out means out of all the e u's institutions, bl@@dy good job to. No more e u political ties.To trade, the're having a laugh, just like you cod. 

If the e u want to shoot themselves in both feet and argue the toss over a decent trade deal with the u k, not bothered at all if the e u want to jump off a cliff. See ya. 

Skippers going to drop a net tomorrow, sea is full of herring, yum. fresh herring for tea. We send the skate back, can't be bothered to peel them. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

4 hours ago, barry luxton said:

why are you so hung up on quota? the e u allows 13% quota to u k interests each year. Out of  that commercials sold quota, so what.

What about the rest of the quota the e u allows euro boats in u k waters? What about the non quota species that the under ten fish for? Any thought on that? Thank goodness for the under tens the london protocol goes at the same time as the c f p. You are so narrow minded you don't need to wear blinkers.

Yup i'll do a whitby trip if you drop anchor on a few wrecks and send a scent trail down to target some decent ling, best ones coming in full flood, of course you know that don't you. You might even hook a conger, go on, make a name for yourself.  

ohhh dear a food retailer has the hump as he will need to change tact as the chancellor has confirmed that the u k is leaving the e u's federal political expansionist regime, exactly as cameron and clegg warned before the referendum, tough luck on him. He either gets with the programme or i have no sympathy. out means out of all the e u's institutions, bl@@dy good job to. No more e u political ties.To trade, the're having a laugh, just like you cod. 

If the e u want to shoot themselves in both feet and argue the toss over a decent trade deal with the u k, not bothered at all if the e u want to jump off a cliff. See ya. 

Skippers going to drop a net tomorrow, sea is full of herring, yum. fresh herring for tea. We send the skate back, can't be bothered to peel them. 

Thank goodness for the under 10s and what is there  main target species round the U.K. shellfish    Lobsters  which the bulk goes to Europe .

Non quota species like what that’s going to make them all millionaires .

Fesh herring caught in a net in a net you say in a net ???  I will stick to cod loins bas taste better . Now as for dropping  an ankhor on wreck just out of curiosity how many big ling did you get on your two day’s at ankhor here at Whitby , I have had many ling over  30 lb not at ankhor on a wreck infact I have had just as many off rough ground over 30 lb so what about dead tides wind against tide stood still for hours over a wreck while the  tide is running the Mexican standoff   as we call  it .Lines going in the wreck In front of the wreck you name it you can position the boat anywhere you want  and your stood still no Ankhor . Barry there aren’t no congers here in numbers you just don’t get it .

This ling on the photo a bit of brute was caught off rough ground not on a wreck It was caught off one of my little hot spots where I get some belting  ling from . Fred on the photo won £5000 1st prize in our summer festival  with this fish his pal won the £5000  the following year with me as well I don’t think I need to make a name for myself bas I have  won one or two festivals over my years and caught a few fish in my time ord lad ..

See boris is off in a panic to the states flapping in case he falls flat on his promises .What usual happens when you rush things you **** things  up  give to much away and end up worse off than you were he will be under severe scrutiny the proof will very soon be in the pudding this clot will need to deliver .If Going by his history when Home Secretary god help us all how strange how people have such very short memories of this man he will not get any mercy and  why should he I still think I he will fall on his own sword .

63653235-90BC-4B9E-BC4E-2421AFC55989.jpeg

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

ahh a fish that still has his skin colour on.Good for you,  what have you got stewing in that bucket of soup behind? Another one in the foreground?  is that how you process your fish aboard? A net will be used today as herring, yup, feed on plankton in the tide i have to add and use sight to feed, unfortunately our shallow water is stirred up to mud colour and our hokkies can't be seen, you learn something every day. Don't you get fed up with eating codling, day in day out, year in year out. 

Mexican stand off, hahahahahaha, your a one. Down south we take the opportunity to anchor a wreck that means you don't need to wait perhaps once or twice a year for wind and tide to be equal and can fish throughout the state of the tide. Now lets see, dead tide you say, slap me head and think, nope  fish will always come when the tide is running, that'll be when feed is running past their little scent glands. Unless your fishing whitby they must be special up there. 

The repeal of the 1972 communities act will kick in the day the brexit bill is enacted, did you know that? Also included (brexit bill) is the option to leave with no deal. In all the humming and haring in the last 3 years or so, these are the two bills that may did  manage to get onto the u k's statute books. ms miller fans please note, and despite your slagging off of boris the u k rules by consent, did you know that? And as such parliament will be free after the 31st of january to keep, amend or dump any or all e u rules and regulation. What the chancellor did yesterday, is to kick the e u's megliomainiacs arguments and bleatings  into  the long grass that the u k must align with the e u,  it must remain in their customs union or a trade deal will not be sorted. Out really does mean out. Your straws to remain in the e u's clutches are getting so short they are becoming invisible.

Get with the programme or leave to prevent your misery that will surely encompass you for ever. 

Mexican stand off, hahahahahaha, your a one. Down south we take the opportunity to anchor a wreck that means you don't need to wait perhaps once or twice a year for wind and tide to be equal and can fish throughout the state of the tide. Now lets see, dead tide you say, slap me head and think, nope  fish will always come when the tide is running, that'll be when feed is running past their little scent glands. Unless your fishing whitby they must be special up

I keep saying Barry but you do not have a clue ord  lad why ankhor a wreck when you can  do far better drifting it .Cod  jumping aboard  again this  morning sun shining what more could you want  plenty herrings down there for ya ?  and another 3 lads from the south coast on again today Now why is that I wonder get them dredges stopped bas and get some decent fishing back .

Fish  always coming when the  tide is running Not exactly true  ? That’s  much you know bas good job you never opted to go into this job you would have been  bankrupt by now with all your knowledge as a skipper ?.

Rods bouncing another fish on ?????

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.