E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

I will buy them the day after we leave !it could be some time away!

Most probably the EU would have banned them long before they are lit!

No matter what boris says we cannot leave until our true masters permit it ,they will make it their hardest ,nastiest attempt to keep us in chains until we give up trying

As to being prepared all that means is being prepared to be punished severly by the EU for suggesting we leave ,thats what these so called friends will do to keep themselves in power! They will use us as an example of what will happen to the other half of the bloc that are realising its not so great after all and are thinking of leaving and hopefully the net contributers realise its only their money keeping the other half quiet!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Listening to the debate in Parliament now, Shadow Exiting the EU Minister, Thangham Debbonaie has once again issued some sort of threat to the Govt. I think for the fifth or sixth time, “Unless the Govt. accepts this amendment ‘WE’ will vote against it.”

That’s another on the list who hasn’t noticed there has been a general election. Help yourself.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Can i use for the first time the word "thwart" lol

Not used "realm" in my life yet but perhaps...,..

OK i am going for it and in one sentence

There are people in power trying to thwart the people who voted brexit to get their realm back from the grasp of others

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

HaHaHa, ‘Boris Johnson defeated....’ a continuation of the spoilt brats sitting in the corner and throwing their toys around because they are not getting their own way.

Those amendments got shot down quicker than the Japanese aircraft during the Battle for the Philippine Seas.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

8 hours ago, gozzer said:

Now where on here have I read that before?:g:

Have you got me on ignore Barry?:rolleyes:

John.

i like you, your a nice level headed chap.

according to your writings. :)

pssst can't be too over friendly, some may talk. 

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

short straw just got shorter, where to now for the remainiacs? get with the programme i have to ask?

The Prime Minister was able to command his MPs to vote down the amendments after securing a large majority in last month's general election. 

With Brexit day looming on January 31, the Bill, which was passed with large majorities by MPs earlier this month, remains on course thanks to the Prime Minister's 80-strong majority.

It is now up to peers to decide whether to prolong the bout of parliamentary ping-pong or bow to the will of the elected House, which seems the most likely outcome.

During the debate on Wednesday, Brexit Secretary Stephen Barclay said the Government could not accept the Lords amendment on citizens' rights as it would make the EU Settlement Scheme "null and void".

one for b c, latest news, no doubt her maj  will pop over with her biro in the morning: 

The House of Lords has opted to end its legislative tussle with the Commons, as peers vote in favour of passing Boris Johnson's Brexit Bill. The unelected peers bowed to the will of the Commons after MPs overturned five amendments to the divorce deal. The Bill now goes forward for Royal Assent.

Edited by barry luxton
brexit gets assent, hahahahaha

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

3 hours ago, barry luxton said:

i like you, your a nice level headed chap.

according to your writings. :)

pssst can't be too over friendly, some may talk. 

Just don’t get between him and a meat pie! Or be cruel to hamPsters.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Huge_Vitae said:

hahahaha,

i have a mate from up north, well it's past watford, comes down onto the south coast, he brings the pork pies that you can't buy in the shops and i do the home made pickled onions.

lunch time is good. 

On the boat we are known as farts  ' r' us.

From today’s Hansard:

I have to notify the House, in accordance with the Royal Assent Act 1967, that Her Majesty has signified her assent to the following Act: 

European Union (Withdrawal Agreement) Act 2020.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

I've cut down on the pies, (and a few other things), HV, lost 2 stone so far, and feeling much better for it.

I haven't seen a Hampster for many a year,☹️ I think you lot must have done for them.?

John

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John