barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

13 hours ago, barry luxton said:

you never know cod, once this topic is shut down in a couple of days, there could be a second topic vote on leaving the e u federal political expansionist regime, or not, that no one has ever mandated, if it turns out  good for the u k or not. 

Make yourself famous and start a topic. Or do you think your trump one has legs. 

What will you do next week with your abject misery of leaving your motherland, you fledgling brexiteer you.  :cry::cry::cry:

:fishing:

We can start a new one called now we are 50% out what next?

Then over the year you can see how much we have been stitched up by vested interests and brown envelopes on this side and pure malice and spite by those over the channel!

Lots of 'told you so 'for everyone leave or remain

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I wonder how many  More of his promises will flop .

Liberal Democrat Brexit Spokesperson Alistair Carmichael said: “If ever you needed proof that Farage and his cronies couldn't organise a ****-up in a brewery, here it is.

And there are no comedians in the announced line-up of ‘entertainment’ at the event only mr brexit Nigel .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farages-brexit-night-party-21393272 

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

As per the OP's request, on Saturday I'll be closing this thread. Four years is long enough to be going around in circles again and again and again etc etc etc.....

Feel free to start another thread, but it's time this one died.

:bye1:   :yahoo:

• Like 1

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

3 hours ago, John S said:

As per the OP's request, on Saturday I'll be closing this thread. Four years is long enough to be going around in circles again and again and again etc etc etc.....

:bye1:   :yahoo:

John brexit hasn’t even started yet  it’s all to come :clap:

Edited by big_cod
  • Confused 1

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, John S said:

Well John S, I’ve given this consideration some thought.

I did consider starting a new thread entitled “The EU, should we have left?” But perhaps too close to this one.

So what do you think of “Should we rejoin the EU?” That would have some mileage.

But then I thought about a new subject that would allow certain posters to link to media experts and media headlines whose opinions are really credible and beyond argument simply because social media and the like support them, such as “Is the moon made of cheese?”

But after your input I have settled on “Poll; Which is the best junction of the M25 to enter to travel all the way around London and is it best to travel clockwise or counter clockwise?” There you go, that’s it, instead of a thread going around in circles we can have a thread about going around in circles!

Thank me later.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Wisley!

50/50 its right or left!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well the last 3 years or so Brexiteers have fired the slogan to those who wanted  to remain you lost get over it and now it seems the tables are turning .

All the promises of brexit fishing looks to be just one of the broken promises and vey well could be a sellout they are screaming like rabid dogs on social media but  as  one gentlemen said to a  Brexiteer YOU  WON  GET OVER IT !!!! That could well be the slogan of the decade :rolleyes:

JC before the election he wanted to renationalise the railways  they shouted he was mad he was persecuted on a daily basis, by the right wing press ,so what has just happened the tories have just renationalised northern rail stating the public deserve a better  service which it was getting so bad under privatisation it was called northern fail  ? you couldn’t make it up those exact words the public deserves better came out of the government’s own  transport Secretary Grant Shapps own mouth .

Boris Johnson stealing  labourers JC   ideas interning one that .

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/30/boris-johnson-tories-left-economy-labour

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg