E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Our first TV was from British Relay, a kind of early cable. Both TV channels, and 5 or 6 radio in one set.

I heard that there will be a lot of shite flying about after Brexit, so I think that the cereal is more likely to be 'AllBran', not 'Frosties' HV.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Not a mention from all economic experts on here of Jacob Rees mogg economic genius thats his words who predictions are not good with Brexit who Jacob says he practically gets everything right in his eyes and remember Jacob is your Brexit god and the economic genius he says with Brexit farming and industry will collapse and we all chose to ignore it brexit at any cost gentlemen bottom line !!!!!

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obrien-brexit-top-10-jacob-rees-mogg/

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Cod has anyone told you father christmas and the tooth fairy dont exist?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

And Boris yesterday admitted that he is very worried as a no deal Brexit now looms strange that dont you think I wonder why that is I really really cant think why he would come out with such a stupid statement like that silly man , and the trump Brexit card was the glories new yes it was said glorious new trade deal with the USA our almighty saviour after brexit ? well now Johnson says trump is going to have budge dramatically (now thats the American first man ) it gets even better all the hype and dribble said repeatedly about our glories new trade deals after brexit some might be eating there words very very soon because all these new trade deals promised day after day by the leave brigade need to be better than we already have the day of reckoning is not far away so brace yourself.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

I wish it was that simple. Boris cannot paint.

Edited by Mikench

Yes, the sight of Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson and Anna Soubry would ruin anybody's day.

Still, could be worse. John "I'm a Marxist" McDonnell, Diane "Numbers are my specialty so they made me shadow chancellor" Abbot and David "That's racist" Lammy could have darkened the old girl's door.

Seriously though, editorials like that are why I no longer read the Guardian. Gutter journalism at its worst.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Yes, the sight of Jeremy Corbyn, Jo Swinson and Anna Soubry would ruin anybody's day.

Still, could be worse. John "I'm a Marxist" McDonnell, Diane "Numbers are my specialty so they made me shadow chancellor" Abbot and David "That's racist" Lammy could have darkened the old girl's door.

Seriously though, editorials like that are why I no longer read the Guardian. Gutter journalism at its worst.

Guardian gutter journalism ken they all have there day so the mail and the express sun tell the truth all the time they do speak the truth occasionally its telling the difference that counts and thats where the public get all there knowledge from on Brexit dont they, you do know Diane abbot , Corbyn all voted against the Iraq war looks like there judgement was correct where most got it wrong that included Boris Johnson . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Guardian gutter journalism ken they all have there day so the mail and the express sun tell the truth all the time they do speak the truth occasionally its telling the difference that counts and thats where the public get all there knowledge from on Brexit dont they, you do know Diane abbot , Corbyn all voted against the Iraq war looks like there judgement was correct where most got it wrong that included Boris Johnson .

Is that right Paul? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it before!

I was watching the 'protesters' on the news last night, and heard a woman shouting "stop the coup, stop the coup", I naturally assumed it was a Scots woman shouting about Abbot.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Is that right Paul? I'm surprised you haven't mentioned it before!

I was watching the 'protesters' on the news last night, and heard a woman shouting "stop the coup, stop the coup", I naturally assumed it was a Scots woman shouting about Abbot.

John.

Yes John they were protesting about our new facist government they are playing a very dangerous game just incase you arent quite sure what I mean its here .

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&channel=iphone_bm&source=hp&ei=AJpnXaOUNIiqa8W0mNAP&q=what+is+a+facist+&oq=what+is+a+facist+&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.3...1906.6072..7203...0.0..0.240.2011.10j5j2......0....1.......8..41i10j41i131j41i22i30j41i10i160j41i13j41j0i131j46i131j0j46j46i275j0i70i249j0i10j33i160.ANllXxQlNZ0

As for the Iraq war its in black and white John amazing Corby's skill of judgment must be exceptional now we know the disaster that he warned it would be so many lives lost unnecessary including many British ones and so many innocent civilians.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg