barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

1 hour ago, big_cod said:

there wasn’t enough cash in the pot to fuel the ships we actually have that’s how bad this Tory government run the navy to . 

yup, give us a link to this travesty your portraying.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

2 hours ago, big_cod said:

Pound artificiality ****s that’s the brexit excuse it’s rubbish  now if the pound  had rocketed you would have been wetting yourself  waiting to put it in writing .

Barry look up heating oil prices and diesel prices prior the 2016 referendum .

heating oil anywhere from 30-40 p a litre now 50-60 p a litre  in 2016 it was cheaper to run the oil boiler than put the bloody log burner on with the price of logs .

Diesel  prices may 2016 average price £1.09 December 2019 average price £1.31p per litre .weak pound brexit still way below pre referendum levels .

Brexit is costing every single households a fortune whether it’s filling the car up heating your home going on holiday you name it fuel up everything up most are just to stupid to see it and think brexit is great ?. crack on !!!

Brexit isnt costing anything we havnt left yet the "uncertaincy" over brexit is costing money but mostly its all those remainers in parliament not letting the will of the people become reality by constantly wasting billions not letting us leave.The port of dover has been ready for all versions of brexit for months so why are not other companies.? Because they sit on their hands whining not doing!

You cannot put a price on something that is a theory unless your in the stock exchange and they will make millions in or out they would try and make money betting on your boat sinking if there was enough money in it!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Brexit isnt costing anything we havnt left yet 

? that’s the only answer you can give to that ,of course it doesn’t  if you don’t  look at the facts or just pretend they don’t exist .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

42 minutes ago, big_cod said:

No link needed its fact Barry you still haven’t replied to my last post to you .

ahh it's one of your own facts then if there is no evidence, got it. yes I understand, wishful thinking?

I have to be fair and allow some latitude cod, it is so easy to counter and prove all your writings are not fit for purpose. and I also don't have to answer to you I not at your beck and call.

You haven't confirmed that you will drop your protest of e u hugging, when Brexit happens, that will be all you have left. Get with the programme.

Not too late to change your mind cod, this guy looks like he has. go for it.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1222536/brexit-news-gary-lineker-match-of-the-day-general-election-boris-johnson

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

52 minutes ago, big_cod said:

? that’s the only answer you can give to that ,of course it doesn’t  if you don’t  look at the facts or just pretend they don’t exist .

So you think we have left already,news to me!

Its a simple fact we trade with more countries outside the EU than within it ,if they can do it without whining they all can

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

11 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

So you think we have left already,news to me!

Its a simple fact we trade with more countries outside the EU than within it ,if they can do it without whining they all can

And how many of those other trade agreements with other countries are actually through the EU .

https://fullfact.org/europe/how-many-free-trade-deals-has-eu-done/

Edited by big_cod
  • Confused 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

And thats problem number one the EU is a trading bloc they decide who we trade with and the terms under which we do it still dousnt get round the fact we trade more outside the EU than within it despite it annoying you

Dont you see the EU makes us non competitive ,we cannot undercut germany by buying cheaper .its anti competition which is about the worse scenario you can imagine in trade

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, barry luxton said:

ahh it's one of your own facts then if there is no evidence, got it. yes I understand, wishful thinking?

I have to be fair and allow some latitude cod, it is so easy to counter and prove all your writings are not fit for purpose. and I also don't have to answer to you I not at your beck and call.

You haven't confirmed that you will drop your protest of e u hugging, when Brexit happens, that will be all you have left. Get with the programme.

Not too late to change your mind cod, this guy looks like he has. go for it.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1222536/brexit-news-gary-lineker-match-of-the-day-general-election-boris-johnson

Cods not going to be fair ,hes narked the labour party didnt get in And we are already creeping to the EU to be forgiven ,hes only interested in cheap fags and holidays ,the idiot thinks brits only ever holiday in the EU when thats far from reality ,they holiday in countries not self interested ,uncompetative dictatorships run by germany and france

If he wants to party in spain with loud mouth lobster coloured brits he can even after we leave the EU ,spain wont just let all that lucrative brit money disapear despite what the EU says

Edited by chesters1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

And thats problem number one the EU is a trading bloc they decide who we trade with and the terms under which we do it still dousnt get round the fact we trade more outside the EU than within it despite it annoying you

Dont you see the EU makes us non competitive ,we cannot undercut germany by buying cheaper .its anti competition which is about the worse scenario you can imagine in trade

yawn for b c,

5% of u k companies trade into the e u block, yet 100% of u k companies have to comply with 100% e u law and legislation.

And those countries outside of the e u that the u k trade with, the u k  have to collect tariffs and send it off to brussels, plus vat.