barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

5 hours ago, big_cod said:

Just 1 in 3 trains are running on time outdated carriages poor performance more  price increases  today more of the same YES of course it is we have one of the worst  railways in Europe even Spain puts us to shame privatisation worked on our  railways no completely failed 

£4.4 billion paid to shareholders in the last 10 years by train operators when all that cash should have reinvested into the network with new  rolling stock etc .

Fares  should be going down not up  to get more passengers onto the railways to get more cars off the roads ..

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/train-railway-fare-increases-2020-a4324311.html

I worked in london in 1969 ,trains were never on time and in that 10 months i never got a seat once

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

6 hours ago, Huge_Vitae said:

That’s your point of view Barry but I could argue that Ali Jananbakhsh’s overhead bicycle kick was a bit of a gamble, could have gone very wrong indeed but it got Brighton the point against Chelsea.

ahh yes, that reminds me, you ever had a fish with john skeggs, Limington?  fab bassing around the isle using full sized live mackerel?

Don't like brighton them parking attendants are worse than those in London. I recon they were taught by the s s.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

2 hours ago, chesters1 said:

I worked in london in 1969 ,trains were never on time and in that 10 months i never got a seat once

the cattle truck commute up to and back from London was the pants for many years, even labour had part in that one b c note, and that was a laugh when Corbyn squatted on a floor in the corridor when he could have had  seat, b c note.

Anyway, when hs1 came on stream that got rid of the daily squash, never to return, cod note.

So as it happens I also support hs2.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

? oh dear Chester’s looking back in history look at our competitors we are years behind it’s embarrassing.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Only fools dont look at history or it quickly repeats itself as we see today

State owned or private owned they are just as bad ,the only good bit is your mates in the unions cannot have a nationwide strike only a regional one hense mr corbyn want to renationalise it to punish everyone when his masters want to show their power stopping every train in the land not just a few

Corbyns only interest is to punish commuters not help them he just wants the heyday of the 70's back

You also forget its down mostly to the railway itself its overcrowded and thats down to the government already .we own it!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

26 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

State owned or private owned they are just as bad ,the only good bit is your mates in the unions cannot have a nationwide strike only a regional one hense mr corbyn want to renationalise it to punish everyone when his masters want to show their power stopping every train in the land not just a few

Corbyns only interest is to punish commuters not help them he just wants the heyday of the 70's back

You also forget its down mostly to the railway itself its overcrowded and thats down to the government already .we own it!

Unions Nisan one of worlds most successful car makers all under Full union recognition strange that one never look back always look forward broken record comes to mind .

Untitled-1.jpg

Nissan lol there we go the broken record again

You mention ONE foreign car plant but ignore the score or so the unions destroyed in the 70's and 80's and strange while we were in the EU

Edited by chesters1

This is the best though ? haven’t stopped laughing but what do you really expect with the Tory’s this is just the start brexit my arse Bumbling Boris that’s his name and boy will he live unto it .

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/french-company-wins-licence-to-monitor-british-fishing-boats-5dk8wp6gr

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

5 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Nissan lol there we go the broken record again

You mention ONE foreign car plant but ignore the score or so the unions destroyed in the 70's and 80's and strange while we were in the EU

Ever thought about bad management remember the record I am a 1 in 10 unemployment under Margeret thatcher it’s all history Chester’s Nissan one of most successful company’s  in British history all under union recognition throws your  argument under the bus. It’s history but we are now about to turn  the clocks 50 years with brexit when there was just 1 car parked in the street now there are dozens of them. Very strange  all since we have been a member of the Europe Union all the people on here who own there own homes all while we have been a membership of the European Union .We have all done so badly and now it looks like turning the clock back to the 70s 1 car parked on the  whole street mind the air will be cleaner .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

7 hours ago, chesters1 said:

Corbyn punishing commuters what do think this government have been doing for years come on Chester’s sky high  train fares that hardly run on time mass overcrowding.Now how much were  you paying in the 70s for your train travel 10 bob and a conker .

Over £4billion to shareholders since 2010 that’s how much cash has been sucked out of the railways fares are now outstripping  peoples wages it’s wrong badly wrong and needs addressing .But you know what not a chance while this shower continue to govern rip the public off and give it to the wealthy nothing changes all the hype with Johnson it’s just waff and the sheep fell for it but his time will come that’s for certain.

Take water what a joke privatise water to give you choice ?? no privatise water to rip you off it’s a complete joke yep Yorkshire water ripping me off prices to high so I will change water providers to ........you’ve got it  Yorkshire water ? Only in Britain then there’s brexit any wonder the world is laughing at us .

Boris Johnson the man cannot lie straight in bed he is  a serial liar and all those labour voters who have got in bed with the devil will live to regret it .Mind you in 5 years time with brexit you probably won’t see the Tory’s for decades brexit is there baby and they will take full responsibility.

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg