E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

nice new poll. however the result already appears to be more than chesters 50-50   :1a: 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1229230/brexit-news-latest-leave-means-leave-brexit-day-britain-return-to-EU-poll

• Thanks 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

All,

Although I have now exceeded my allotted 100,000 posts to this thread I would like to offer support the Hugh Vitae.  Big Cod's last couple posts have been concentrated camel dung.

Here

On 20 June 2016 the Council adopted the Directive EU 2016/1164, laying down rules against tax avoidance practices that directly affect the functioning of the internal market. See: Legislating for Brexit: EU directives; implementation 2019

The directive is another victory for fair taxation and another blow against those companies that try to escape paying their fair share.

Controlled foreign company (CFC) rule:  to deter profit shifting to a low/no tax country.

Switchover rule: to prevent double non-taxation of certain income.

Exit taxation: to prevent companies from avoiding tax when re-locating assets.

Interest limitation: to discourage artificial debt arrangements designed to minimize taxes.

General anti-abuse rule: to counteract aggressive tax planning when other rules don’t apply.

For the purposes of paragraph 1, an arrangement or a series thereof shall be regarded as non-genuine to the extent that they are not put into place for valid commercial reasons which reflect economic reality.

The U.K. government has been regularly publishing statutory instruments (U.K. secondary legislation) onshoring and amending EU regulations for Brexit. “Legislating for Brexit: EU directives” [multiple various dates]

Not a word of this is original.  Straight from the House of Commons

Phone

17 minutes ago, Phone said:

All,

Although I have now exceeded my allotted 100,000 posts to this thread I would like to offer support the Hugh Vitae.  Big Cod's last couple posts have been concentrated camel dung.

Here

ahhhhemmmm, correction for you phone, All of cods posts are concentrated camel.

Having me tea shortly and don't want to suffer indigestion reading cods last one where his commercial chums have spent squillions on e u quota where he don't know what will happen to that e u quota following brexit. I will enlighten him later. 

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

4 hours ago, big_cod said:

Poor ppor cod ,still waiting for this evidence of the fact you have SEEN wrecks being dragged along the seabed ,do you want me to post your post again?

Would you say anyone who suggested a boat could drag a wreck along the seabed is a moron?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

41 minutes ago, chesters1 said:

Poor ppor cod ,still waiting for this evidence of the fact you have SEEN wrecks being dragged along the seabed ,do you want me to post your post again?

Evidence ? evidence how many sea hours have you got if any under your belt Chester’s 
Now  roughly I have about 35 ,000-40,000  sea hours Chester’s now going from working the old Deccan navigators to the DGPS system now it can be sometimes  hard to educate somebody if they didn’t know what you are talking about but here we go .

For very last time now take this in if an object is in a position  one day and the next it has moved 50 metres and there are a dozen boats working in that area some very large vessels  with 2000hp ask your a question .Now did the fairies move the object over night or did those very powerful boats move it .You  see Chester’s the colour sounders  we use nowadays  blow the  seabed  right up so you can see the first 2 metres only  on your screen  blow up if you wish a far cry from the old black and white paper sounders ,  and  you can actually see if an object has actually been moved not only by it’s position change and  that it is laid on a  different angle on the seabed in a 3D  dimension brilliant isn’t it 

Now it’s not hard to workout if take your time and think long and hard about it because I will not be telling you again ..

Edited by big_cod
  • Confused 1

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

So you think a boat can move a wreck but not a car sized rock ?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

But isnt a weck bigger than a car? Or are whitby wrecks the size of a dingy?

Or is it in your head these naughty scallopers each tie their bits to the offending wreck and move it aside just incase a scallop is hiding under it?

I think only a moron or someone with a mental health proplem could suggest a boat could move a complete wreck most of which would be submegerged any distance never mind tens of yards ,but you say they do and "have seen" it

Ofcourse you can supply proof (you know these modern gadgets can see stuff in great detail)o f the groove left in the seabed of this wrecks passage a date stamped pre and post move photo will suffice

You do have proof ofcourse or did a mate or some nissan union guy tell you ,perhaps you saw it on a bus?

Edited by chesters1