E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Remember if we vote out when you wake up on Friday morning everything will suddenly be all right !

Or will it !!!!!!!

vote out, you won't be left with angling cod take restrictions, bag limits at best, perhaps you can advise your customers accordingly. It's called discrimination policy. You can't have the undertens left with restrictions ( 75% of the u k fleet) yet anglers are allowed to land however much cod they can catch.

So if there is a vote in, campaign for a level playing field how about you big cod. will you offer up 150% for fairness and ask for restrictions?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Did my bit ,saw half the village and cadged a lift to the pond so didnt get as wet.

Strange lax system we have ,chap behind didnt have his card and the person you first see merely looked him up and asked are you mr xxxx he said yes and got the bit of paper from the voting paper hander outer!.

I didnt see any third party inspectors inspecting the inspector and i wonder who inspects the count is it just down to government paid officials ? Perhaps any leave ticked boxes will be declared as spoilt?

I think a better question would have been

Remain

And if you had the choice to join the eu TODAY would you

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Did my bit ,saw half the village and cadged a lift to the pond so didnt get as wet.

Strange lax system we have ,chap behind didnt have his card and the person you first see merely looked him up and asked are you mr xxxx he said yes and got the bit of paper from the voting paper hander outer!.

I didnt see any third party inspectors inspecting the inspector and i wonder who inspects the count is it just down to government paid officials ?

Remain

As far as I know one never has had to have your card in order to vote. I often go without mine, just to make the point.

The counts are monitored by the Electoral Commission. Many of the monitors and those who man the Polling Stations are volunteers who give up their spare time at elections and referendums.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

My first time ,surprised its so open to abuse ,what happens if two people turn up saying they are mr xxxx is the sealed box opened and the papers inspected somehow to remove the illegal paper ?

I didnt notice if the paper itself was identifiable to the person using it ,if it was it would make the idea of anonymity stand on its head

Who monitors the electoral commission? ,in shady countries theres people checking all is correct and above board ,have we got some pen pusher from brussels in every station making sure the votes are counted "correctly" ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

My first time ,surprised its so open to abuse ,what happens if two people turn up saying they are mr xxxx is the sealed box opened and the papers inspected somehow to remove the illegal paper ?

I didnt notice if the paper itself was identifiable to the person using it ,if it was it would make the idea of anonymity stand on its head

Who monitors the electoral commission? ,in shady countries theres people checking all is correct and above board ,have we got some pen pusher from brussels in every station making sure the votes are counted "correctly" ?

Believe it or not but it is. Did you not notice them cross off your name on a list? That list can be used to tell if you voted and if anyone could be bothered sifting through the ballots who you voted for.

I/m not sure who if anyone monitors the commission. It would not be someone from the EU though, it's usually the UN that monitors elections in "dodgy" climes.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

lots of fiddles happened in east London during the last London election

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I didnt see any third party inspectors inspecting the inspector and i wonder who inspects the count is it just down to government paid officials ? Perhaps any leave ticked boxes will be declared as spoilt?

Remain

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/667147/Brexit-EU-referendum-vote-rigging-electoral-fraud-local-elections-UKIP-London-Mayor

found this on the above link, most refreshing:

Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?

Remain

7%

Leave

91%

Undecided

2%

Edited by barry luxton

You did look at the date of the article, didn't you Barry? :unsure:

John.

yes I did see post 1087, wasn't sure what area, tower hamlets was the answer