E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Cameron says ex pats have nothing to worry about, for now , !!!

I will be over to Spain soon, and i will be asking my ex pat mates what they think.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Who,s for PM now.

Will Osbourne also resign ? or will he, as he threatened to do, issue an emercency budget with more austerity CUTS to help save the UK.

IMO he needs to walk away and get his patronising face out of the limelight

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Cameron says ex pats have nothing to worry about, for now , !!!

I will be over to Spain soon, and i will be asking my ex pat mates what they think.

Who gives a crap what ex pats think ,they made their bed lie in it

Mind you if they get their timing right (i wouldnt let them back in) they should get a good deal on an poles ex house they all need to go home then apply for a work permit to return

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well, you won the war.

Here's hoping you can win the peace.

I think they have prized the lid from a Pandora's box. I hope they can delived all that has been promised.

Cameron said he would trigger Article 50 straight away if it was an out vote. Now that will not happen until at least after the Tory party conference.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I think they have prized the lid from a Pandora's box. I hope they can delived all that has been promised.

Cameron said he would trigger Article 50 straight away if it was an out vote. Now that will not happen until at least after the Tory party conference.

He needs to line his pocket for a few more months ,a failed pm should immediately fall on his sword ,infact any mp backing remain should fall on their sword they attempted to pervert the will of the people ,most however will go to the lords as loyalty to parliament like all the shady ones do Edited by chesters1
  • Like 2

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Who gives a crap what ex pats think ,they made their bed lie in it

Mind you if they get their timing right (i would let them back in) they should get a good deal on an poles ex house they all need to go home then apply for a work permit to return

The have nothing to fear period. Rights that were given under a treaty cannot be revoked. We cannot kick the Poles or any other EU citizens out, including the hordes that will rush to get her in the next 2 years (or longer) that it takes us no negotiate our exit.

The fat lady still has many verses to sing.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

He needs to line his pocket for a few more months ,a failed pm should immediately fall on his sword

I agree chesters. We should have a General Election.

The have nothing to fear period. Rights that were given under a treaty cannot be revoked. We cannot kick the Poles or any other EU citizens out, including the hordes that will rush to get her in the next 2 years (or longer) that it takes us no negotiate our exit.

The fat lady still has many verses to sing.

Any treaty can be broken by a sovereign country ,it didnt stop the germans invading france in ww2 and they had a railway carriage to sign it in just 20 odd years before

Should lots of jobs created hundreds of "officials" paid to track down foreigners here without permission ,i would make it open with a bounty paid on each head

My "negotiation" with the EU would simply be "go **** yourself theres not a penny coming your way from tomorrow"

Edited by chesters1

Any treaty can be broken by a sovereign country ,it didnt stop the germans invading france in ww2 and they had a railway carriage to sign it in just 20 odd years before

International Law has changed a bit in 70 years. The EU cannot eject our citizens who live there, and we cannot eject theirs.

If you don't believe me go ask Nigel, he said as much just the other day.