E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Farage will have Blair on his Christmas card list all this **** in the middle east kicked off all the unrest and the migrant crisis I said it before if wasn't for the Syrian crisis brexit would been nothing brexit won on immigration and today farage a co can't even tell us exactly what the status quo as to what the numbers will be laughable France will be giving them boats to get here and who can blame them .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Im glad we are leaving the eu but the only one thing i did like about it was its rules on data privacy/government snooping/hacking but at the end of the day it meant feck all as gov are hacking and snooping on every cnt anyway. It will get worse once the echr means nothing here (all your encryptionz are belong to us)

No reason we can't put pressure on our domestic elected representatives (including at the ballot box) to get whatever laws we as a country want. We'll get the country we deserve, for better or worse.
  • Like 2

And now a " motion of no confidence in Corbyn " has been issued. Is this the end of the spineless mans reign ?

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

No reason we can't put pressure on our domestic elected representatives (including at the ballot box) to get whatever laws we as a country want. We'll get the country we deserve, for better or worse.

Exactly

Jose Marti,, on Cuban independence from Spain "The wine may be bitter, but it is ours"

• Like 1

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Farage will have Blair on his Christmas card list all this **** in the middle east kicked off all the unrest and the migrant crisis I said it before if wasn't for the Syrian crisis brexit would been nothing brexit won on immigration and today farage a co can't even tell us exactly what the status quo as to what the numbers will be laughable France will be giving them boats to get here and who can blame them .

You could also say if it wasn't for the brutal murder of Jo Cox, the difference would have been greater Paul. The way that her death has been callously used as a tool to play on the fears of some, is a disgrace.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

You could also say if it wasn't for the brutal murder of Jo Cox, the difference would have been greater Paul. The way that her death has been callously used as a tool to play on the fears of some, is a disgrace.

Yes, I commented on it at the time, and thought it might have an untoward influence. It did not seem to, even in Kirklees

There was also the "threat" of recession and the threat of a "Brexit" budget. By then I think politicians had lost all credibility with Joe Public , so the threats were seen as empty, and merely angered people.

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Yes, I commented on it at the time, and thought it might have an untoward influence. It did not seem to, even in Kirklees

There was also the "threat" of recession and the threat of a "Brexit" budget. By then I think politicians had lost all credibility with Joe Public , so the threats were seen as empty, and merely angered people.

I pass the statue a couple of times a week Dave, the mountain of flowers keeps growing, there is a permanent police presence, the people seem to come from far and wide, and there are plenty of outside broadcast units including some I've never heard of.

Whoever thought that the 'threats' that were issued would work, either didn't know the British, or were playing a double sided game. It's not in the British psyche, to give in to threats, especially from overseas, ie, Juncker, Tusk, and Obama.

I think our politicians had very little credibility left to lose, but they manage to lose the rest with this farce of a campaign, and I include both sides in that.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Hohoho.

13509106_1765583797053210_51038398682337

• Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Sounds nice but im very cynical more so that treasonous May pushing for this IPB thing without any oversight from judges and such. To them (governments) the less the public have a say on things the better for them to pull our pants down without us knowing or having a say.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

You lot have been sold down the fecking river.

Every foreign bank that does business in Europe will have to relocate probably to Paris, Bonn of Frankfurt. J P Morgan is just the start.

You were told and warned by all and sundry what would happen but you lot just can't take a telling.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote