E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Some of the comments coming from, mainly the younger voters, makes me wonder if the voting age is too low.

The fact that their narrow, prepubescent minds can't comprehend the fact that I voted how I did, because I genuinely believe that it is the best thing in the long term. Not for me, but for my kids and Grandkids, and the nation as a whole.

Same here

We are hearing all sorts of nonsensical rubbish as to how why and who voted us out.

Like the "aged uneducated ex-miners in Yorkshire voted leave" . Which is quite untrue , both as a description of Gozzer, ( :) ) and as a generalization, Kirklees voted leave, neighboring Leeds voted remain

Likewise "the educated affluent south voted remain" Rubbish, my own affluent area of Wealden voted leave, as did 19 of the 22 council areas of Kent and Sussex

Only "cosmopolitan" London with its association with the gravy train voted (mainly) remain.

Gut feeling and a sense of being British were two widely underestimated (by me as well) factors. Neither of those could be extinguished by financial threats nor by being tagged as racist.

It seems to me there are a lot of disgruntled losers out there, who need to develop a British stiff upper lip.

Edited by Vagabond
  • Like 2

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

Michael Gove: Politician Reportedly in Talks With Boris Johnson to Lead UK After Brexit Vote

Gove is teaming up with former London mayor Boris Johnson in a bid to take control of the Conservative party after the resignation of Prime Minister David Cameron, multiple reports said.

**** me !!!!?

Stock markets in free fall the brexit reps have a hell of a lot to live up going to very interesting indeed .

You know who will be dancing more than anybody

Putin. !!!!!

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

**** me !!!!?

Stock markets in free fall the brexit reps have a hell of a lot to live up going to very interesting indeed .

You know who will be dancing more than anybody

Putin. !!!!!

errrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. you missed this piece in post 1183 big cod as reported yesterday:

latest on investment: quote ftse 100 brexit bounce back, doom-mongers stunned as the u k's biggest blue chip companies ended the week worth more than at the start of the week. The pound also rallied.

regards putin did you not hear what tusk had to say when he threatened Russia, he told all he wanted to tie up every country on Russia's border into the e u. So I really don't mind if putin has a smile on his face. that must come as a relief that the e u onward expansion march has been halted.

Now you have to agree, even the e u oligaths are saying that the e u management must change, not for the u k but for all the 500 million plus.

Russia's so what comment:

Vladimir Putin, Russian President

"A statement by the Prime Minister of Great Britain Mr Cameron before... the referendum, in which he voiced the position of Russia [that Moscow would benefit from Brexit] has no basis. I think this is nothing more than a flawed attempt to influence public opinion in his own country.

"As we can see, even this did not bring the right result for those who did it, and moreover after the vote no-one has the right to make statements about some position of Russia. This is nothing more than a demonstration of the low level of political culture."

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Let them go for it, it will then enable us to dismiss any vote, including local and general elections, and demand a revote. It would mean that we could take even longer than the EU bureaucracy to reach any decision, if ever.

I don't do disgusted, but the vitriol being sprayed about on the internet, by some of those who don't agree with the result, is as near as I've come in a long time. Some of the comments coming from, mainly the younger voters, makes me wonder if the voting age is too low. Even my daughter, (who voted remain), as taken some of her friends to task over their childish comments. I've been called racist, a xenophobe, a 'coffin dodger', and someone who shouldn't have a vote, because I won't live as long as someone younger :wacko:. The fact that their narrow, prepubescent minds can't comprehend the fact that I voted how I did, because I genuinely believe that it is the best thing in the long term. Not for me, but for my kids and Grandkids, and the nation as a whole.

John.

As a brexiter it puts a smile as wide as a Cheshire cat on my face when I am called xenophobic. And that sure does really 'p' sss off those who say it.

My stock reply to that is to tell them to check their mobile phone storage detail.

my fast dial numbers start with Abdul and Aziz and my best mate and work colleague who I often take fishing with me down to Weymouth, 6 hours in my van with 10 hours afloat and the last time out I let him have all of my fillets, free of charge is a guy called Jahed Abdul. He likes to be known as Jay. And Abdul likes to be known as Abs. I get called Baz. Wonderful terms of endearment I think.

That sure closes down that argument as those who ask the question have difficulty in matching my phone record. Ohhhhhhhh I have another guy on my phone called Richard. SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I was talking to a chap called Riz yesterday (he,s my contact to turn the electric fence off in the fields next to the one i am in ) conversation went on for 28 minutes (28 minutes of non detecting time!) went from his horses ,isil ,jils horses ,ragwort ,a map i had sent him of long lost tracks running through their property ,what i was finding (nothing we were talking and he hadnt turned of the fence yet) ,monkeys (he was missing them) horses ,the nights templers (back to religion ) hi training as a vet in pakistan and do plants have more sentience than we think the subject of us leaving the EU didn't crop up at all.

He wandered off to switch of fence 5 minutes later the heavens opened an i stood for ten minutes soaked to the skin with my coat over the detector keeping it dry and walked home squelching after ,do you think the EU is to blame or my multiculturalism ,boy that rain was cold and thunder in the distance ,time i got home it was sunny do you think we made a mistake?

My point is it doesnt matter to him or most of his associates they dont come from the EU region ,nor do the indians who own the shop and 3/4 of the known world they go through the channels to get here as they always have and the EU residents now will have to ,its not changing access to anyone but now we have the final say

Look at what you buy yes some food we eat comes from the EU but its seasonal those french apples will be be from isreal of south america next week the nearest thing i can find in a quick look is a telly from turkey most is chinese or from places no EU so were not going to starve or miss corrie

I lied we have a german footspa but footspa's are available from non german sources

Tarrifs you say simply drop the price of goods to cover it the tarrifs will be nul and void ,jobs why are germans building cars here bribes are still available outside of the EU just as within it. kinder eggs ,dr outker (sp?). And pom bears arent going to become extinct its big business only a fool stops selling to customers even if you hate them ,i expect most are made here anyway so it wont effect anything probably give a great excuse to put the price up and make more money to send home

Cheap labour ? Theres always been migrant workers but now they will pay for a work permit ,we will know who they are and more importantly know where they come from to deport them if the dont follow the rules and go home and hopefully once business knows we know their wages will be on a par with ours so making exploitation pointless giving our kids a chance if they can get off their areses

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Regret, aye right. this is a shady tactic employed by our secretive overlord lizard people to get the vote ignored or get a second vote that can be then fixed.

It's a trap!

Never thought you to be a conspiracy theorist :nerd::bones:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

From David Lammy MP.

Labour MP David Lammy has called on Parliament to "stop this madness" and to vote against the referendum decision to leave the EU.

In a statement on his Twitter feed, the MP for Tottenham and former Higher Education and Skills Minister said: "Wake up. We do not have to do this.

"We can stop this madness and bring this nightmare to an end through a vote in Parliament. Our sovereign Parliament needs to now vote on whether we should exit the EU.

"The referendum was was an advisory, non-binding referendum. The Leave campaign's platform has already unravelled and some people wish they hadn't voted to Leave.

"Parliament now needs to decide whether we should go forward with Brexit, and there should be a vote in Parliament next week.

"Let us not destroy our economy on the basis of lies and the hubris of Boris Johnson."

Mr Lammy also posted a second tweet, in which he quoted Nigel Farage:

Despite it being legally possible for Parliament to not enact Brexit, doing so would cause uproar among those who voted to leave the EU. Despite it being close vote, the Leave side won with a majority of 51.9 per cent, with a over million more people than the Remain side.

Britain’s withdrawal would not formally happen until Article 50 is invoked by the government. Until then, no technical decision has actually been made.

The referendum itself has no constitutional significance. To stop Brexit, all the government has to do is nothing.

However, this is unlikely to happen. The authority and credibility of the leading Remain politicians has taken a severe blow – as demonstrated by David Cameron’s resignation

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

And some "tweets " LEFT FOR HIM.

One tweeter, Alan Devine, wrote: “And the shameful anti-democratic manoeuvrings of the political class continue.

“Do as you have been instructed #OUT.”

posted: “Lammy is typical of his type. Willing to crush democratic results by the people in favour of his elitist agenda.”

And another tweeter added: “Cake and eat it Lammy? You only want democracy on your terms. That's called anti-democracy."

Mr Lammy’s plea to his fellow MP’s also prompted a swipe from Ukip leader Nigel Farage, who tweeted: “Demands MPs ignore the referendum result. I'm sure that will drive more Labour voters to Ukip.”

The Labour MP responded by citing Mr Farage’s comments before the referendum, when he said a 52 per cent to 48 per cent split in favour of Remain would "be unfinished business by a long way”.

“Vescere bracis meis”

The left are never far from totalitarianism.

Corbyn refuses to budge as leader despite being rejected by the people and his own Party and is now laying about himself sacking shadow ministers like a tin pot Stalin.

And now, David Lammy is calling for the dismissal of an unequivocal choice made by the British people in a referendum that saw the biggest UK voting turnout in 24 years.

Asswipes!

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 3

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.