E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Looks like the Independent is really struggling to make copy.

The last person interviewed gave no indication of any regrets, so we are left with two fickle idiots who failed to properly research their decision and properly shoulder the potential costs and benefits before ticking the box.

One thing that this referendum has done is expose a generation that is incapable of dealing with complexity or nuance.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Farage caught lying again

GOTCHA FARAGE

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Just a point on the movement for a second referendum.

before the vote when he thought they would probably lose, Farage stated that if remain won with a small majority, ie 52%-48% (his figures) that would be "unfinished business" and he would demand a second referendum. Now he says that this is not a best out of three.

Another slice of hypocrisy pie anyone?

I also see that Dan Hannah has said that he doesn't believe (and never did) that leaving will result in a drop in the level of immigration. He thinks that to stay in the single market the UK will end up following the Norwegian model and pay just as much as they pay now and accept free movement of people, without having any say or control.

Shame he didn't mention this before the vote.

before anyone starts, I fully accept that the vote has been cast and I certainly would not want a second vote.

Doesn't mean that you can't point out some of the less than honest ways that the result was secured.

• Like 1

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

The 2014 referendum on Scottish independence had an 84% turnout and came to an even more resounding decision with 55% in favour of staying in the UK and 45% wanting to split.

The Scotts had the good grace to accept the results of that referendum (Unlike 2.6 million remain voters) but the SNP continue to work to convince the Scottish people that a split is in their interests and will lobby for a second referendum when the time is right.

There is no difference between this and what UKIP's position would have been had the Brexit poll gone the other way.

It may very well be that Scotland eventually becomes independent and that Ireland unites. Those are not necessarily bad things. Boarders are fluid and reflect the geopolitical needs of the time. Take a look at a series of maps of Europe through the 20th century and boarders move back and fourth, and not only because of war.

• Like 2

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If scotland leaves theres nothing to stop us having trade negotiations, we buy their rasberries and scotch pies they promise not to export scotsmen ,if they put an export tax on pies i will not buy from campbells meat but somewhere south of the border

The pies are ok but i prefer cheap crap ones with more pepper but cant source them with paypal and no minimum spend

Its our luxury 24 every couple of months

https://www.campbellsmeat.com/

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Red on Red now, will corbyn last the week I have to ask.

Labour's shrinking shadow cabinet

Posted at 16:36
fe53e71a-3437-4e4f-ba19-080b1ffd9f51.jpg
Seven shadow cabinet ministers have resigned today in protest at Jeremy Corbyn's leadership over the EU referendum.
They are (from left to right):
  • Shadow Scottish secretary Ian Murray
  • Shadow minister for young people Gloria De Piero
  • Shadow environment secretary Kerry McCarthy
  • Shadow health secretary Heidi Alexander
  • Shadow education secretary Lucy Powell
  • Shadow transport secretary Lilian Greenwood
  • Shadow chief secretary to the Treasury Seema Malhotra

The resignations followed the sacking of shadow foreign secretary Hilary Benn overnight after he told Mr Corbyn he had lost confidence in his leadership.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The assumption that remain would win anyway seems to be the reason a lot of people voted leave, as some kind of protest at the establishment. Might explain why no one seems to be celebrating this genuinely momentous event. I would have thought that after unshackling us from the suffocating tyrrany of Brussels after all this time there'd be parties in the street...instead there's just a profound sense of shock and, in some cases, regret.

Andrew, that's nonsense, I don't belive for a moment that someone would vote out if they wanted to stay in the EU, that's just silly propaganda some sad dick-heads are spreading. The way alot of the remain voters are acting is childish and shows they're immature...we voted, brexit won by majority...simples!

The assumption that remain would win anyway seems to be the reason a lot of people voted leave, as some kind of protest at the establishment. Might explain why no one seems to be celebrating this genuinely momentous event. I would have thought that after unshackling us from the suffocating tyrrany of Brussels after all this time there'd be parties in the street...instead there's just a profound sense of shock and, in some cases, regret.

I'm absolutely delighted, I even had two vodka and orange with the missus Friday night, happy days are here to come:

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/8414954-end-of-e-u-management/&do=findComment&comment=9436877

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

Farage lied on his poster regarding the NHS totally misleading the voters on a very crucial point and a very sensitive point

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg