E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Camerons " transparent spin " is one rermark doing the rounds. i woiuld say it more bluntly. Camerons attempt to hoodwink the good people of Great Britain.

Michael Gove, HERE

Loved this snippet, lmao

This growing EU bureaucracy holds us back in every area. EU rules dictate everything from the maximum size of containers in which olive oil may be sold (five litres) to the distance houses have to be from heathland to prevent cats chasing birds (five kilometres).

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

UKIP's Steven Woolfe MEP really does seem to be coming into his own.
He's a fine orator and getting his point across by writing a column for the politically liberal Huffington Post is a stroke of genius.

It will be an interesting week ahead as the parties fracture along sceptical lines.

Boris will be desperately trying to work out which side best serves his own personal ambitions to take over Cameron's job when he stands down.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Boris will be desperately trying to work out which side best serves his own personal ambitions to take over Cameron's job when he stands down.

If Boris was going to say " stay in", I think he'd have said it by now.

I saw a poll of polls on the net yesterday which said it was very close, roughly 50/50 in/out - that doesn't reflect the results on this topic or on other forums that I use, they have all been an overwhelming out.

Most of the forums I've seen with pols have been similar too, but then, the nature of forums is to have similar people gravitate together. AN is mainly men in middle age and up. I dare say that is the case with the other forums you use too.

At work, opinions tend to be more mixed but I'm fairly sure that a Mumsnet poll would be largely in favour of staying in.

The point being, don't look at results like the AN pol and get blasé, get out there and vote in June.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

If Boris was going to say " stay in", I think he'd have said it by now.

I saw a poll of polls on the net yesterday which said it was very close, roughly 50/50 in/out - that doesn't reflect the results on this topic or on other forums that I use, they have all been an overwhelming out.

:rolleyes:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35626621

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Those who wish to remain, really do need to listen to boris. Cameron failed but boris has the answer to the grey suits.

In a 2,000-word column for the Daily Telegraph, Mr Johnson said staying inside the union would lead to "an erosion of democracy".

'Be brave, reach out'

"There is only one way to get the change we need - and that is to vote to go; because all EU history shows that they only really listen to a population when it says no," he wrote.

He added: "This is a moment to be brave, to reach out - not to hug the skirts of Nurse in Brussels, and refer all decisions to someone else.

"This is the only opportunity we will ever have to show that we care about self-rule.

"A vote to remain will be taken in Brussels as a green light for more federalism, and for the erosion of democracy."

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

This whole thing has got me confused.

I am leaning towards voting to come out of the EU, but I look on the news and see Boris, Farage, Galloway, IDS, Grayling, etc, all wanting out as well!

The thought of being on the same side as this lot turns my stomach.

I wonder if this is some kind of reverse psychology, to try and get such as me to vote 'in'. :unsure:

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

This whole thing has got me confused.

I am leaning towards voting to come out of the EU, but I look on the news and see Boris, Farage, Galloway, IDS, Grayling, etc, all wanting out as well!

The thought of being on the same side as this lot turns my stomach.

I wonder if this is some kind of reverse psychology, to try and get such as me to vote 'in'. :unsure:

John.

Galloway churns my guts, he doesn't turn my opinion though

the typical junk advice from this defence guy also churns my guts and makes my resolve harder change:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35628051

Haven't heard a pip squeak come out of the e u in defence of the u k where confirmation was announced that one of it's citizens was murdered by the state of Russia with nuclear poison :nerd:

Edited by barry luxton