E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

While I understand when the Government says that business doesn't like uncertainty, and it prevents future planning, I struggle to understand why they can't say the same about uncontrolled immigration. If a Government can't predict, or even have an educated guess, about a country's future population, then how can they plan, housing, roads, hospitals, schools, etc?

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

While I understand when the Government says that business doesn't like uncertainty, and it prevents future planning, I struggle to understand why they can't say the same about uncontrolled immigration. If a Government can't predict, or even have an educated guess, about a country's future population, then how can they plan, housing, roads, hospitals, schools, etc?

John.

They cant or dont care because it doesnt effect them because thats why 16 years ago you could turn up at 8.30 in the morning pick up a number and be seen by a doctor now you wait a fortnight to see one ,thats why in the same period my mrs was seen ontime or before for her physio now has her appointments cancelled or waits an hour today

And its nothing to do with understaffing the doctors then was 2 doctors and two nurses now it 4 docs and six nurses and the old hospital was demolished and one 25% bigger built a rise in the population of over 6 million is the cause and its probably not all down to us ethnics breeding like flies

Unfortunately the scum that rule us historically bolt the door after the horse has bolted and not built a far stronger door with better bolts and weld them shut

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I was going to say sarcasm is the lowest form............................ however your not even that good at that are you.

Now tell us all why the e u is so good for the u k, bet you can't. Second thoughts, I know you can't.

Funny. Barry turn it around so what's going to be so good when we leave pound rock bottom massive uncertainty with trade and no 350 million a week for the NHS we allready make are own laws nobody swimming the channel the bass ban still in place CFP to be carried forward it's all going to go horrible wrong for you Barry the bulkshit farage peddled just like trump as he will water down most of it this government are petrified of brexit it could' be there downfall .

The only thing I agree with is this government is the response to trump this morning regarding farage nothing doing !! Wow loved that response made my day .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Funny. Barry turn it around so what's going to be so good when we leave pound rock bottom massive uncertainty with trade and no 350 million a week for the NHS we allready make are own laws nobody swimming the channel the bass ban still in place CFP to be carried forward it's all going to go horrible wrong for you Barry the bulkshit farage peddled just like trump as he will water down most of it this government are petrified of brexit it could' be there downfall .

The only thing I agree with is the government is the response to trump this morning regarding farage nothing doing loved that response made my day .

the bass ban is e u legislation where they now insist they have the right to govern up to our shoreline. The result of the ban was due to the most excellent work the trust, TAT put in, not.

As said if you wish to remain in the e u, you will have a cod bag limit to explain to your anglers, is that what you really want?

Farage on Trump:
  • “I didn’t go [to the Mississippi rally] to endorse Donald Trump, but he did, after I did my bit, he did say to me, you’ll be my friend for life. Well I tell you what, that’s not bad.” - September 2016

• “I thought he was like a big silverback gorilla prowling the studio” - October 2016, describing Trump’s performance in the second presidential debate

• “Trump likes the UK, talks about his mother’s Scottish birth, owns golf courses here and is entirely comfortable with our culture. More importantly still, he supported Brexit and he says post-Brexit Britain will be at the front of the queue when it comes to trade relationships. What a pleasant change this will make from Obama and Clinton who have looked down and sneered at us.” - November 2016

hope May doesn't discount the above, it will be to the detriment of the u k, nothing wrong with making farage a special envoy and you can laugh all you like.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

ohh and what goes around.............................

As The Chicago Tribune reported on 18 December 1967, "[Ormsby-Gore] was among the first persons to be invited to lunch by the president-elect, and their meeting in the Carlyle Hotel in New York City was portentous.

"In fact, Jack Kennedy handpicked his old friend, though the British would never admit it.

"David's position as ambassador was doubtless discussed at the Carlyle lunch. And later when Prime Minister Macmillan brought up Ormsby-Gore's name, Kennedy leapt at the chance to say how pleased he would be by the appointment."

Of course, that appointment was based on personal, family links, not political endorsement.

So close were the families that Kennedy arranged for Ormsby-Gore and his wife and children to be given a place in the presidential nuclear bunker.

But the point stands: the president expressed a preference and the UK government acquiesced, albeit for very good reasons as Ormsby-Gore was a closer adviser to Kennedy than many of his cabinet.

Even in normal times, the White House would have a say over our man in Washington.

The Foreign Office recommends a candidate to the Palace, a name that has been signed off by Number 10.

The Queen agrees, Washington is informed, and the government then seeks formal consent.

So in theory, Mr Trump could veto the appointment.

But it very rarely happens.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

the bass ban is e u legislation where they now insist they have the right to govern up to our shoreline. The result of the ban was due to the most excellent work the trust, TAT put in, not.

As said if you wish to remain in the e u, you will have a cod bag limit to explain to your anglers, is that what you really want?

Farage on Trump:

• I didnt go [to the Mississippi rally] to endorse Donald Trump, but he did, after I did my bit, he did say to me, youll be my friend for life. Well I tell you what, thats not bad. - September 2016

• I thought he was like a big silverback gorilla prowling the studio - October 2016, describing Trumps performance in the second presidential debate

• Trump likes the UK, talks about his mothers Scottish birth, owns golf courses here and is entirely comfortable with our culture. More importantly still, he supported Brexit and he says post-Brexit Britain will be at the front of the queue when it comes to trade relationships. What a pleasant change this will make from Obama and Clinton who have looked down and sneered at us. - November 2016

hope May doesn't discount the above, it will be to the detriment of the u k, nothing wrong with making farage a special envoy and you can laugh all you like.

Barry you are a lost soul farage as the uk envoy to the USA I don't think do you actually know just how much this man is despised by so many in power he is a slime bomb when I saw him on stage with trump said it all no farage sealed his fate on stage with trump and rightly so.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The only thing I agree with is this government is the response to trump this morning regarding farage nothing doing !! Wow loved that response made my day .

Paul, when are you going to understand that there never was a promise of £350,000,000 a week for the NHS? I never saw one, it was never written on the side of a bus. What was written was an amount, (that was wrong to start of with), and a statement that we should spend more on the NHS. Members of the remain group, twisted the message to suit their purpose, the media printed it, and the gullible believed it, because they wanted/needed to. As simple as that. It was just one of the many things that were wrongly presented as fact, by both sides. The sad thing is that most of these that have been proven as not true, are still being peddled as facts. I can only assume that it's because some people are in complete denial, and will believe anything, regardless of whether it's true or not, just so long as it suits their particular argument.

John.

• Like 2

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

I am afraid the blinkers are big in this one young jedi ,sense seen will never be

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Paul, when are you going to understand that there never was a promise of £350,000,000 a week for the NHS? I never saw one, it was never written on the side of a bus. What was written was an amount, (that was wrong to start of with), and a statement that we should spend more on the NHS. Members of the remain group, twisted the message to suit their purpose, the media printed it, and the gullible believed it, because they wanted/needed to. As simple as that. It was just one of the many things that were wrongly presented as fact, by both sides. The sad thing is that most of these that have been proven as not true, are still being peddled as facts. I can only assume that it's because some people are in complete denial, and will believe anything, regardless of whether it's true or not, just so long as it suits their particular argument.

John.

The side of the bus said:

"We send the EU £350 million a week ist line (that is the correct gross amount, less the diminishing c a p rebate for disparity, given back by brown)

Let's fund our NHS instead" 2nd line, nothing else, end of.

So in other words, instead of pouring our hard earned cash down the bureaucratic and corrupt EU plughole why don't we spend it on ourselves instead?

That's what the 17.4 million voted for.

Edited by barry luxton

What was said and what was implied was pretty obvious, especially when the 350 million was a a lie in any case.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/