E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

How is it a lie ,we send 350 million a week they rebate some back? You cant give something back until you get it in the first place

If it wasnt because of the idiot brown we would get more back

Idiots seem to be under the impression brussels gives money to us ,they do not they distrubute some of our money back to us but thinking we get more out than we put in is ludicrous

If we dont pay into the pot then we have more money to spend on OUR country (including the NHS if we wish) than we are now ,we are propping up destitute corrupt countries first the little thats left is given to the countries filling the pot

If by magic brussels can get 150% out of 100% of a pot then they need to show the financial services howto and we could all be rich

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

You don't send 350 million. The rebate is taken off at source.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Calculating the size of the UK's annual rebate is complex.[8] Broadly, the UK gets back 66% of the difference between its share of member states' VAT contributions and its share of EU spending in return. The European Commission sets out the detailed calculations in a working document.[9]

Gets back ,you cannot get something back until you give it away

Gross and net

Good idea ,hold it for a few months to get a bit of interest to spend on ipads for all meps etc

Talking about ipads ,concerning the NHS budget why is there one in my gp surgery on a stand doing nothing and only used for a survay and unplugged ,the same goes for a 32" tv thats not even switched on? Perhaps the NHS needs to prioritise its spending before getting this imaginary hand out from ex EU funds!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It was implied that Europe would descend into war if we left, did anyone believe that either ?

No but the uk might another 13 billion extra to be borrowed this next financial year Osborn doubled our debht and Hammond can fix it a psunami could hit the uk with brexit that's if it actually happens .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-uk-national-debt-has-risen-by-555-billion-since-2010-under-george-osborne-a6947661.html%3Famp

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

No but the uk might another 13 billion extra to be borrowed this next financial year Osborn doubled our debht and Hammond can fix it a psunami could hit the uk with brexit that's if it actually happens .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-uk-national-debt-has-risen-by-555-billion-since-2010-under-george-osborne-a6947661.html%3Famp

ahhh, would you be kind enough to intimate how crobyn and co will get rid of the deficit first and foremost, following that how will they reduce the u k underlying debt,. Please don't suggest taxing the rich more as when the top rate was reduced to 45% the exchequer collected more tax revenue. And as we are all aware 30% of all tax collected is paid by 1% of the tax payers, thanks in anticipation.

As the u k's debt is quite worrying like myself would you like to see the basic rate income tax rise to say 25% 0r 30% to knock it on the head. Or do you see the way out of the duldrums is to insist on a realistic austerity programme?

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Unfortunately those with blinkers rarely see the poors tax burden lessen and not wonder how its funded ,you could borrow less quite easily tax every penny people earn and drop the start limit to zero ,perhaps remove tax credits ,howabout abolishing child allowance ,start up the petrol rises again ,if ofcourse the tories hate the poor so much why do they help them in these ways?

So if they do all the above then less people pay into the pot so theres less to give out ,perhaps taxing red diesel at the same as ordinary diesel ? I would certainly tax aeroplane fuel at the same price as everyone else why should people get cheap flights to spain?

• Like 1

ahhh, would you be kind enough to intimate how crobyn and co will get rid of the deficit first and foremost, following that how will they reduce the u k underlying debt,. Please don't suggest taxing the rich more as when the top rate was reduced to 45% the exchequer collected more tax revenue. And as we are all aware 30% of all tax collected is paid by 1% of the tax payers, thanks in anticipation.

As the u k's debt is quite worrying like myself would you like to see the basic rate income tax rise to say 25% 0r 30% to knock it on the head. Or do you see the way out of the duldrums is to insist on a realistic austerity programme?

Barry the Tory government increased our debht with no growth Austetity flattened the economy and Osborn was to blame when money was cheap to borrow he flattened the economy at least this chancellor has more balls but the Torys doubled our debht failed on every target and they still try and blame somebody else but for how long can Corby do a worse job how can he when you look st the last 7 years record shocking . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Barry the Tory government increased our debht with no growth Austetity flattened the economy and Osborn was to blame when money was cheap to borrow he flattened the economy at least this chancellor has more balls but the Torys doubled our debht failed on every target and they still try and blame somebody else but for how long can Corby do a worse job how can he when you look st the last 7 years record shocking .

yes yes yes, we know all that, just to add to the mix, did you not see this yesterday?

Six years ago, we took over an economy on the brink of collapse, with the highest budget deficit in our peacetime history. We took the tough decisions to tackle that deficit, rebuilt Britain’s shattered fiscal credibility and created more than 2.7 million new jobs.

The 2016 Autumn Statement I gave today provides an economic platform with certainty and stability at its heart. As the UK leaves the EU and as we begin writing this new chapter in our country’s history, we have set out how we will provide support for our economy through investment and job creation; and how we will provide help for ordinary working people with the cost of living.

you haven't answered my question in 2296 Does your favourite red party have any idea to balance the books, then reduce the debt? What about your preferences, how would you like to see it work? They are not trick questions.

Do you think if the u k was to remain somehow within the e u will it be to the benefit and prosperity of the u k?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

yes yes yes, we know all that, just to add to the mix, did you not see this yesterday?

Six years ago, we took over an economy on the brink of collapse, with the highest budget deficit in our peacetime history. We took the tough decisions to tackle that deficit, rebuilt Britains shattered fiscal credibility and created more than 2.7 million new jobs.

The 2016 Autumn Statement I gave today provides an economic platform with certainty and stability at its heart. As the UK leaves the EU and as we begin writing this new chapter in our countrys history, we have set out how we will provide support for our economy through investment and job creation; and how we will provide help for ordinary working people with the cost of living.

you haven't answered my question in 2296 Does your favourite red party have any idea to balance the books, then reduce the debt? What about your preferences, how would you like to see it work? They are not trick questions.

Do you think if the u k was to remain somehow within the e u will it be to the benefit and prosperity of the u k?

So. It's all good news Barry ?? give your head a shake it's nothing short of a disaster andf for good measure our chancellor had just increased your insurance premiums by 12 % that's on everything home insurance car you name it a nice lttke stealth tax or not so little for some .

Labour would been ravaged on these figures Osborn failed on everything plus we lost our triple AAA rating increasing the cost to borrow thus increasing national depht Osborn went down a road of Austetity it failed Massive and now we pay the price his policies failed where is he now I wonder sat with his feet up peeing him self laughing .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg