E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

We ruled the world before it existed ,we kicked both germany and france (and most of the rest) up the arse so they kept in line ,now were in they get their revenge and getting out they will do their best to keep getting it.

France is keeping its enemies close (germany) and germany now rules the roost because of it.

Who gives a damn what happens i will just be happy our enemies of old are not ruling us with laws to stifle us because they failed twice in the last hundred years to do it by force.

Americas interest are keeping us in so their trade barriers and other self interests can be made against the EU rather than against britain (upsetting the uk america applecart),they know perfectly well were poodles to whoever whistles and the gunboat diplomacy that worked for us now is used when america tells us to toe the line

The mps dont give a crap about england they only care whats in it for them ,the outs will gain something for getting out ,the ins will get something staying in ,believe mps ,parliament and the government at your risk theh will tell you black is white if money is involved and sell their own granny into slavery if it suited them ,i would hang everyone of them free ,no charge but for the rope and free pies .

Anyone wishing more power than others should be hung and the fools that let them flogged

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I have a question? Why do +80% of the citizens of the UK have a passport?

Because most of us can't travel to a destination more than a few hundred miles away in any direction without needing one!

I know very few young people who can actually afford a mortgage, Cory, many are struggling to rent and have to share, or stay in the family home.

Multiculturalism may not be a written policy of the EU, but it's a fact of life within it, and will become more so as time goes on. The EU consists of more than just France, there are 26 other countries involved, soon likely to be more. Each having different values, cultures, beliefs, to a greater or lesser degree. With the freedom to roam, they will take those with them, and hoping that they can all live in peace, and work together for the betterment of all, is just too much for me to believe. If that isn't classed as an attempt at multiculturalism, then I've got the wrong definition.

John.

PS. Just read the link in Steves post, the phrases, 'no **** Sherlock' and something about possible 'stable doors', spring to mind.

What do you mean "it's a fact of live within it" It's not "a fact of life in France" and it's not going to be real soon now.

What do you think multiculturalism is? Multiculturalism is a British disease. In France official documents only come in one flavour, French. I can't think of another country in Europe where you can go to the town hall and they have all the forms in a dozen languages like we haave here in Southampton.

Why do you think voting to leave the UK will make rent cheaper?

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

We ruled the world before it existed ,we kicked both germany and france (and most of the rest) up the arse so they kept in line ,now were in they get their revenge and getting out they will do their best to keep getting it.

France is keeping its enemies close (germany) and germany now rules the roost because of it.

Who gives a damn what happens i will just be happy our enemies of old are not ruling us with laws to stifle us because they failed twice in the last hundred years to do it by force.

Americas interest are keeping us in so their trade barriers and other self interests can be made against the EU rather than against britain (upsetting the uk america applecart),they know perfectly well were poodles to whoever whistles and the gunboat diplomacy that worked for us now is used when america tells us to toe the line

The mps dont give a crap about england they only care whats in it for them ,the outs will gain something for getting out ,the ins will get something staying in ,believe mps ,parliament and the government at your risk theh will tell you black is white if money is involved and sell their own granny into slavery if it suited them ,i would hang everyone of them free ,no charge but for the rope and free pies .

Anyone wishing more power than others should be hung and the fools that let them flogged

Can't you stop living in the past Dave? You're not even living in your past your living in my Grandparents past.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

There is no policy in France of accepting or encouraging multiculturalism - however, there are certainly multiple cultures within France which are failing to integrate.

All,

This thread has been most interesting from arms length.

I have a question? Why do +80% of the citizens of the UK have a passport?

Phone

It's a lot more interesting when you don't post. It's a bit like watching wild animals, you can see better what is going on when you don't intervenee. Now and again I just can't help myself though.

It's all about the economy to me. I could not give a scabby rat's arse for any other issue.

What do you mean "it's a fact of live within it" It's not "a fact of life in France" and it's not going to be real soon now.

What do you think multiculturalism is? Multiculturalis is almost a British invention. In France official documents only come in one flavour, French.

I'm sorry Cory, but we seem to be talking about different things. I'm talking about the EU, The European Union, you seem to be talking about the FEU, The French European Union. I'm including all members, not just comparing the UK, with France.

Germany has tried 'multiculturalism', and it's been declared a failure by many, the same can be said of Denmark, Austria, etc, hence the rise of far right political parties.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

It's a lot more interesting when you don't post. It's a bit like watching wild animals, you can see better what is going on when you don't intervenee. Now and again I just can't help myself though.

It's all about the economy to me. I could not give a scabby rat's arse for any other issue.

Therein lies the difference Cory, you're voting on just one issue, some of us are trying to make sense of the whole picture.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

There is no policy in France of accepting or encouraging multiculturalism - however, there are certainly multiple cultures within France which are failing to integrate.

Which ones Steve? On the whole it's not Moslems. I know LOADS of people in France from mixed Moslem-Catholic marriages. It does depend a bit on whre in France you live though Paris andf Marseille are different, but France is a lot more than Paris and Marseille.

My daughters boyfriend has a half Moslem father and a French Mother. He can't speak any language other than French and is an atheist just like the rest of us.