E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Well, that's it then, Heseltine says so. No need to discuss it further, (hopefully).

No more need to listen to those who are almost having an orgasm at the thought of Brexit failing, and praying that the country ends up down the crapper. I cannot understand what perverse pleasure some get out of wishing so much ill for the future of their own country. Is it any wonder the cases of severe depression are rising. All for the sake of saying "I told you so". It's pathetic.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

There is a difference between hoping for the worst and fearing for the worst.

With the shower in charge at the moment I hope for the best, but fear for the worst.

In my opinion, it is a very bad idea that is being implemented in an appalling way.

What could go wrong?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

There is a difference between hoping for the worst and fearing for the worst.

With the shower in charge at the moment I hope for the best, but fear for the worst.

In my opinion, it is a very bad idea that is being implemented in an appalling way.

What could go wrong?

Some of the opinions I've heard on here, and in 'real life', have been much more than fearing for the worst Dave. They are actually wallowing in any snippet of news that they can blame on Brexit, no matter how tenuous any perceived connection may seem. It's the same crap that was put out before the referendum. I still say that if any positives about staying in the EU, had been stated before the vote, the result would have been different. But those that proposed remain, just spouted doom and gloom, worse case scenarios, even world war 3! They wouldn't have changed my mind, but at least they might have sounded a bit more believable.

I've often been ridiculed for my liking of Leonard Cohen, Morrissey, The Verve etc, because some say that it's music to commit suicide to, but this music is almost spirit lifting compared to the depressing bilge that I read and hear on a daily basis.

If you can actually step back and look at the posts/statements, with a degree of impartiality, then it's possible to see how childish it all sounds. I repeat, pathetic.

John.

PS. Anything could go wrong Dave, either with, or without Brexit. Life is full of things that can, and do, go wrong, just look at the rest of the news to see that.

I believe that since our joining 40 or so years ago, many things have gone wrong, and I haven't had any say in the matter, neither has anyone else, until a year or so ago, and we all had a chance to have a say, and most of us did.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Around 18 months ago I jokingly said that things could be worse. Trump could be President and Boris could be PM

Who would have thought?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Cory,

Here are a few for starters. The laws of gravitation, electromagnetism, the laws that regulate the world within the atom, the laws of motion. Where do these laws come from? Why do they have the form that they do?

What is the difference between theory and faith Both are merely defined parameters. Each believes they are "holier than thou".

Phone

Around 18 months ago I jokingly said that things could be worse. Trump could be President and Boris could be PM

Who would have thought?

All down to brexit ofcourse unfortunately both examples have more hair than balls where maggie when you dont want to be turning regarding brexit .

As said i would have been happy with renegotiation but cameron certainly couldnt ,the present government certainly cannot so leaving is the best option ,as for the "unknown" we spent hundreds of years without it and recovered from a pair of bankrupting wars in the last century alone so i think we will manage in the end ...unless WW3 bankrupts us as well!

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

big_cod, on 02 Oct 2017 - 08:10, said:

And now monarch goes bust a major part of monarchs downfall is the fall of the pound which is solely down to tge brexit vote this has contributed greatly to there costs good old brexit brilliant for business NOT !!!!! how many more businesses will go the same way because of the weak pound .

absolute cobblers, brexit had a small part in it's demise. it made a small profit last year and a loss this year, however it has been leaking money for the last few years.

Read the facts for a change.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41466722

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

absolute cobblers, brexit had a small part in it's demise. it made a small profit last year and a loss this year, however it has been leaking money for the last few years.

Did you miss the fuel prices barry the weak pound has slaughtered monarch and again the brexit vote shafted the pound it did then and still is it's number 1 on its failure list if you read the link again tge weak pound wasn't solely the reason for its failure but it surely didn't help . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Its time airlines paid the same fuel tax every other transport does ,more than that it should be taxed enough to claw back the tax it should have paid since air lines came to being.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

One of those stories I didn't need to read but laughed my pants off when Brexit was stated as a factor, typical example of chicken little running to Madrid to report the sky is falling as once again Big Clod has his finger on the pulse of high finance.

As you quite rightly say Barry, Monarch Airways and indeed its parent company have been going down the pan for years and back in 2014, before Brexit was even on the horizon, 90% of it was sold off 10% went to a pension protection fund to await the companies demise.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."