E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

The base of the sea connects all countries is america in europe ,why not russia its not separated at all ,is russia in europe ?

It sounds tto me like you don't know what a Continental Shelf is. Geographically Russia west of the Urals is in Europe.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

It sounds tto me like you don't know what a Continental Shelf is. Geographically Russia west of the Urals is in Europe.

"geographically" perhaps but why not in europe how does europe stop on a man made line ,if russia can not be in europe then britain can not be as well ,geography puts water between us and the continent not just a line on a map

I think you getting muddled between geography and decisions ,if parts on a map are decided to be in europe then decisions can be made not to be

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Marseille and Paris are exactly where I had in mind - and it's the concentration of those unintegrated communities in relatively small, deprived areas which contributes to the problem.

Paris and Marseille are not France any more than London and Manchester are the UK. I was not claiming that France is some Utopia.

In our out of the EU I don't think the UK is going to have Tariff Free Trade with the UK without free movement of people.

You can kiss goodbye to tariff free trade with the US too.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Paris and Marseille are not France any more than London and Manchester are the UK. I was not claiming that France is some Utopia.

In our out of the EU I don't think the UK is going to have Tariff Free Trade with the UK without free movement of people.

You can kiss goodbye to tariff free trade with the US too.

Free movent was what we signed up for twice ,merkle running europe was not

There seems to be a ploy within the government to try and stop EU migrants whilst ignoring (indeed welcoming them once here )those with no links to the EU ,its those that are the problem ,i have no qualms poles fitting my kitchen but i do with some fake somalie sitting on his arese for years on our taxes until hes chucked out after several appeals then claiming his human rights because hes got a few silly girls up the duff and made some sprogs and sticming his middle finger up to those paying for his lavish lifestyle

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"geographically" perhaps but why not in europe how does europe stop on a man made line ,if russia can not be in europe then britain can not be as well ,geography puts water between us and the continent not just a line on a map

It's not "a man made line" It's Geography. By the way any Russian between the ages of 18-45 can come and work in the UK. I have two Russian colleagues where I work.

Free movent was what we signed up for twice ,merkle running europe was not

You don't have a clue, just a great big anti-German chip on your shoulder.

You don't have a clue, just a great big anti-German chip on your shoulder.

Look open your eyes whenever the EU is mentioned its not the unelected beurocrats seen its fricking merkle making speeches ,opening the gates to the worlds shite

Luckily were not in shengham but still our borders act like we are

Not sure its a "chip" they killed a fair few people here trying to force us to be in their idea of europe or have you forgotten that ,nothing will change it wasnt ideals dropping bombs it was GERMAN'S, forget at your peril they could easily try again ,the war to end all wars ixea lasted a mere 20 and tbey tried again

Foreigners have only two uses to me spare parts or slaves

Do you think if we hadnt got involved in both world wars france would actually still exist ?

Edited by chesters1

No, but on the other hand saying that France's rejection of multiculturalism has been a success everywhere except those bits of France where most of the immigrants live is not a ringing endorsement of the policy either!

Look open your eyes whenever the EU is mentioned its not the unelected beurocrats seen its fricking merkle making speeches ,opening the gates to the worlds shite

Luckily were not in shengham but still our borders act like we are

Not sure its a "chip" they killed a fair few people here trying to force us to be in their idea of europe or have you forgotten that ,nothing will change it wasnt ideals dropping bombs it was GERMAN'S, forget at your peril they could easily try again ,the war to end all wars ixea lasted a mere 20 and tbey tried again

Foreigners have only two uses to me spare parts or slaves

As far as I am concerned mate it's bigots like you that are the "world's shite"

The Shengen Agreement has little to do with the EU. There are countries that are in the EU that are not signatories and there are countries that are not EU members who are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Area

Edited by corydoras

No, but on the other hand saying that France's rejection of multiculturalism has been a success everywhere except those bits of France where most of the immigrants live is not a ringing endorsement of the policy either!

It sounds like you want to have your cake and eat it Steve.