BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Phone, on 09 Oct 2017 - 18:37, said:

All

Those who prefer "exit". A position statement on Mrs. May please.

Our news is very conflicting without any "documentation" in either direction - stay or leave.

Phone

not so fast phone, first of all there are remainiacs who are attempting to instil on all the advantages of pushing the opposition foreword as the ones who the e u would like to see in the driving seat. Errrm this guy, 15 months ago wouldn't even acknowledge corbyn as fit enough to run the party let alone the country. And May has previously told corbyn he runs a protest while she runs the country. anyway for those with sort memory and to the benefit of the e u manderins here is a reality check

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/keir-starmer-brexit-jeremy-corbyn-vince-cable-single-market-a7915626.html

And btw phone, May has repeatedly told all her position on brexit and that hasn't changed. Out is out. Clear? Out of the political e u tit and it's demands, she has bent over backwards to offer the e u manderins friendship and co-operation to be snubbed by the e u negotiators and their intransigence at every turn, where is their invoice.

And

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/03/peter-mandelson-slams-jeremy-corbyn-and-keir-starmer-not-acting-national

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/10/7-brilliant-arguments-theresa-may-once-made-against-brexit

A long time ago a Man met a Satyr in the forest and succeeded in making friends with him. The two soon became the best of comrades, living together in the Man's hut. But one cold winter evening, as they were walking homeward, the Satyr saw the Man blow on his fingers.

"Why do you do that?" asked the Satyr.

"To warm my hands," the Man replied.

When they reached home the Man prepared two bowls of porridge. These he placed steaming hot on the table, and the comrades sat down very cheerfully to enjoy the meal. But much to the Satyr's surprise, the Man began to blow into his bowl of porridge.

"Why do you do that?" he asked.

"To cool my porridge," replied the Man.

The Satyr sprang hurriedly to his feet and made for the door.

"Goodby," he said, "I've seen enough. A fellow that blows hot and cold in the same breath cannot be friends with me!"

• Like 1

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Barry,

Your position on BREXIT is clear. It is the same as the majority of UK voters. My question may have been to simplistic.

""""""Prime Minister Theresa May made clear in a speech she delivered to parliament that she hoped her EU partners would make proposals at a new round of talks opening the way to the next stage of negotiations, saying “the ball is in their court”.""""""

""""May is desperate to try to regain some of her authority and refocus on talks to unravel 40 years of union after a speech at her party conference last week, marred by a repetitive cough, a prankster and a stage malfunction, left her weaker than ever.""""

""""She has so far fought off attempts to unseat her by critics already angry over an ill-judged election when she lost her governing Conservatives’ majority. But her weakness has opened the door for many in the party to challenge her Brexit strategy with just 18 months to go before Britain leaves the EU.""""

The question I'm asking you - "is the UK majority have confidence in Mrs. May or is she burdened with a war on two fronts. One within her own political party and one with the EU?" Will she last to see the exit through?

I have no doubt the exit will occur.

Phone

I'd like your AN opinion (as well as others).

I wouldnt trust an MP to empty my bedpan ,what will happen will be a polititions view of brexit ,which is far different to what i wish for

At the moment it seems to revolve around the 'rights' of foreigners living here not the rights of those living here already,we determine rights not foreigners!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters1,

Why can I not get an answer? Will Mrs. May be Prime Minister when Brexit is complete?

I've ask "what time is it"? For some reason I'm being told how to make a watch

Phone

• Like 1

I dont know the masses have no control over such things ,tomorrow she could be sitting in the back row with another idiot running a sinking ship

Unfortunately i think the population no longer have the get up and go to force brexit through if a remain policy become the outcome ,all we can do is wait 5 years to show disproval and we have no control of what any party does once in power its not a democracy in which the masses tell the government what to do unlike america the government bully boys have the guns not us to threaten them

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Phone, on 09 Oct 2017 - 19:54, said:

""""May is desperate to try to regain some of her authority and refocus on talks to unravel 40 years of union after a speech at her party conference last week, marred by a repetitive cough, a prankster and a stage malfunction, left her weaker than ever.""""

""""She has so far fought off attempts to unseat her by critics already angry over an ill-judged election when she lost her governing Conservatives’ majority. But her weakness has opened the door for many in the party to challenge her Brexit strategy with just 18 months to go before Britain leaves the EU.""""

The question I'm asking you - "is the UK majority have confidence in Mrs. May or is she burdened with a war on two fronts. One within her own political party and one with the EU?" Will she last to see the exit through?

I have no doubt the exit will occur.

Phone

I'd like your AN opinion (as well as others).

Here's your answer in short phone, look at the reaction following corbyn's jest.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/864238/Brexit-news-UK-Theresa-May-speech-Jeremy-Corbyn-House-of-Commons-video-Labour-Party

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2016/10/7-brilliant-arguments-theresa-may-once-made-against-brexit

A long time ago a Man met a Satyr in the forest and succeeded in making friends with him. The two soon became the best of comrades, living together in the Man's hut. But one cold winter evening, as they were walking homeward, the Satyr saw the Man blow on his fingers.

"Why do you do that?" asked the Satyr.

"To warm my hands," the Man replied.

When they reached home the Man prepared two bowls of porridge. These he placed steaming hot on the table, and the comrades sat down very cheerfully to enjoy the meal. But much to the Satyr's surprise, the Man began to blow into his bowl of porridge.

"Why do you do that?" he asked.

"To cool my porridge," replied the Man.

The Satyr sprang hurriedly to his feet and made for the door.

"Goodby," he said, "I've seen enough. A fellow that blows hot and cold in the same breath cannot be friends with me!"

It just means the satyr cannot see the prospect of two sides to an argument voiced by the man

IE brexit is good and its also bad only an idiot or satyr would only insist on one or the other as true

A company selling sun cream would love the satyr they can say using their cream makes you lovely and brown then hiding the fact you may still get cancer

Edited by chesters1

Chesters, I would have thought the 'man' would show through demonstration, the basis of the science that, blowing on your hands and blowing on your porridge can have opposite effect by the same cause.

But, since the story was 'a long time ago' perhaps the 'man', who is probably a Scot because he is eating porridge, doesn't have access to google so he can prove his superior intellect to others on multiple subjects with apparent ease.

But then, considering the satyr is a mythical creature from a distant belief in gods, it would probably have a little effect.

In order to preserve his friendship the 'man' should probably have said that Goldilocks, the Goddess of porridge had made it so with magic, they could happily preserve their friendship, they could go about their lives with carefree abandon, provided the man's belief in imaginary friends did not cause harm to others.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."