E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Wait a minute goldilocks found porridge she sorted them into groups ,bears made it goldilocks merely sampled it and put it in heat and flavour related pidgeon holes .

The bears could have been scottish though but the only bear i know of that wandered around in scotland almost starved to death as he had no porridge at all!

He too had a name from myth or perhaps real who knows things change all the time ,somethings good then its bad a week later its a super food the next its making you sterile

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Going on from that Chesters, just imagine if that other Bear had access to Google Earth, he could have seen the other side of the mountain without climbing over it irrespective of his porridge consumption.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Not sure benbecula has mountains , molehills perhaps all he had to do was stand on its hind legs ok on googling he would need the three bears shoulders to stand on!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Yes it's all lies these people haven't a clue silly people and guess what it's in Barry's brexit comic a warning it could be lies though ?

What will the public think about this a disaster on a unprecedented scale looms .mhow long will this madness go on .before the public say enough .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/politics/864962/Philip-Hammond-Brexit-flights-European-Union-UK-airlines/amp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/finance/city/864940/Pound-euro-exchange-best-rates-sterling-IMF-Brexit-UK-economy-news-interest/amp

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The airlines wont stop unfortunatly but if the exchange rate drops dont go on air planes half your posts are nothing to do with brexit and now you post knowingly they could be lies even after you say all the media are bias ,liers and gutter press.

Why do you persist linking to stories you yourself say are lies?

Edited by chesters1

The airlines wont stop unfortunatly but if the exchange rate drops dont go on air planes half your posts are nothing to do with brexit and now you post knowingly they could be lies even after you say all the media are bias ,liers and gutter press.

Why do you persist linking to stories you yourself say are lies?

The airlines won't stop Chesters, it's far more complicated than Michael O'Leary using it as a ready made excuse for cocking up more people's flights! So, we are 'told' that, without an agreement UK flights will not be able to use EU Airspace, it is a irrefutable presumption therefore that EU flights will not be able to transit UK Airspace, given that 80% of ALL Transatlantic flights per day (about 1,500) cross or originate in UK Airspace, and that UK transatlantic flights will remain unaffected, any person flying or attempting to fly to N. American continental destinations from Northern, Central or Eastern Europe will face very costly re routing with some simply not able to complete the journey without refuelling.

Denmark will almost certainly grant access to their airspace, quite simply because they rely on the UK as part of its NATO obligations, to enforce its airspace. Netherlands will follow as a huge part of their revenue comes from the 'hub' at Amsterdam. Ireland will also face major disruption as an entry and exit point.

Unfortunately these things are easy to allege and easier it seems to get people to repeat it.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I have amended it for you b c.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I have amended it for you b c.

Bas we both know the express is the brexit comic but hey the pound has gone up just 10 cents and paper says it's soaring ? desperate just a desperate statement this paper stands to end up with more egg on its face with brexit than Edwina curry did with the egg fiasco I can't wait ? Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Bas we both know the express is the brexit comic but hey the pound has gone up just 10 cents and paper says it's soaring ? desperate just a desperate statement this paper stands to end up with more egg on its face with brexit than Edwina curry did with the egg fiasco I can't wait ?

So why link to it then?

Edwina was correct the fiasco was it was correct!

Now your advised not to wash chicken because you can spread viri from parts of the chicken to elsewhere ,now we see why americans use mild bleach solution to wash them!

And we see chicken products removed from shelves because of possible contamination ,perhaps edwina should be applauded and dont forget those contaminated dutch eggs

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

I've just found this article, it should be good for at least 5 pages of raised hackles, and indignation, as well as some nodding heads. B)

http://brexitcentral.com/davis-tell-barnier-withdraw-negotiations-european-council-trade-talks/

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John