E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Bigots because i dont agree with you high horse attitude?

I have no problem with foreign shite living their shite lives in their shite countries but i do when shite foreigners dictate what we do in ours ,come here and try to force us to live like them and breath our air ,i am nice enough not to infest their country ,set up ghettos and whine they dont like us and i expect them to have the politeness to do the same ,you may live in a city full of them its expected the young folk will be brain washed to not see the differences but when it becomes apparent they are moulded by religeon in many cases to change us into some foul melting pot it will be to late ,its bad enough jewish laws have a foothold in our laws heaven knows what all you bring em in idiots will do when sharia law creeps in

All i can say if france is that great why do you live in england?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

No, not at all, Jim. I don't object to France's policy, I'm just not convinced that they've actually succeeded in making it work where it most needs to. It is not an easy problem to solve.

Edited by Steve Walker

Bigots because i dont agree with you high horse attitude?

I have no problem with foreign shite living their shite lives in their shite countries but i do when shite foreigners dictate what we do in ours ,come here and try to force us to live like them and breath our air ,i am nice enough not to infest their country ,set up ghettos and whine they dont like us and i expect them to have the politeness to do the same ,you may live in a city full of them its expected the young folk will be brain washed to not see the differences but when it becomes apparent they are moulded by religeon in many cases to change us into some foul melting pot it will be to late ,its bad enough jewish laws have a foothold in our laws heaven knows what all you bring em in idiots will do when sharia law creeps in

No because you don't seem to have an ounce of humanity in you. I'd rather have my Moslem neighbours than a whinging old man like you.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I would rather you had your moslem neighbours i have a 130 of my own ,two on the village council ,one more and they will run the place and these people dont vote for choice they vote because some elder tells them to

Tbere is no multiculturalism the EU consists of countries (big ghettos) its not some happy utopia and we should avoid it like the plague because it wont be the UK version of utopia just some shite foreigners version

You are welcome to it ,just go theres lots of choice ,swim,boat,train or just walk from folkestone if you can get through the throng of foreign shite coming the opposite way

Luckily france likes us or the ports would be closed everyday when some frog gets upset ,why dont they ever close the german borders? Afraid of history ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

They don't close their borders. It's usually caused by industrial action. The French don't spread ther buttocks and ask for more schlong when they think their being buggered by their government. Shame we were not a bit more like them.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

I love the way that we get the same Farage speech rolled out every time.

Was it the only one he made?

rubbish, go look there's dozens of them, all saying the same thing, the e u super state and it's unelected t$ss pots,

Try this one, in particular the allowances the mep's enjoy for doing nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kobPDXXYROE

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

It's all about the economy Barry, but you don't give a damn about the economy.

Rubbish, I care very much for the economy it sickens me to see e u tax payers monies being thrown down the drain into a big black hole supporting crap legislation paying mega companies tax payers money for producing sod all. It sickens me that the e u for more than 30 years has provided rubbish management of the fish and fishing industries. It sickens me that the e u this year has decided to close down the u k's healthy bass charter boat industry when them French bast$rds have been taking year on year 9 times the amount of bass than the u k fleet ever has yet it's the charter boat industry that the e u targets, why's that. I have gone through two recessions without realising I have gone through them ask your self why buster. Why has this super state got such high unemployment and the majority of their countries economy's are down the pan. That's what this super state has created and you want part of it. It sickens me that billions of tax payers money is not being used for innovation and growth. The e u don't even know the meaning of it. I don't believe the rubbish scare mongering that's being spewed out. Care about the economy, why has the e u given tate and lyle and also their mainland counter parts millions upon millions for producing nothing. It's you who should be apologetic for supporting shiet of that nature.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Define "multiculturalism" because I don't think we are talking about the same thing.

To me it's the existence of several different cultures/beliefs, within a society, and how they coexist within that society. What's yours?

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Same old. same old.

And let's find a special place in our hearts for the quote of the week:

"The European Union has lost popularity because it over-regulates and interferes too much in people's lives" ...

Jean-Claude Juncker

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

How many have registered ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”