E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

but but but, you yet again miss the pointer in your times rag that states a record number of e u mainland guys have come over to work since the brexit out vote. Why are you in denial.

Are you hoping that our phil will give you some comfort today to carry on with your brexit misery? what's it going to be, austerity (you will be jumping up and down spitting nails) or expansion (you'll be jumping up and down spitting nails at the waste of tax payers money). :cry:

And the local boat builders expanding there business has just took another 20 Lithuania platers and welders on with the free movement still in place but for how long .

Have you seen fuel prices creeping up at the pumps Barry with the weak pound as crude edges up if crude surges god help us with the weak pound .

Yes budget day will be an interesting one .

In real terms wages are low than they were in 2007 now thats bad infact its worse than that so just what is this chancellor going to magic .

A party for all no not really and the people know it .

Growth forcast downgraded not good is it has austerity flattened our economy and even worse brexit looms .

And now he has clobbered the poor again anybody who has an older diesel car that would that be the poorest in our society get it in the neck not wagons just cars I dont think that will be welcomed do they actually realise who they are hitting the hardest or to be right do they care .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

no I can't say I have seen much movement of diesel costs at the pumps. Seen it a heck of a lot worse.

My old van complies with the current regulation so I won't be hammered, thank you phil, and the missus car, that complies as well. We have another but that's petrol and only uses a thimble full so all's well with that one, thanks again phil for being a nice chancellor. B)

Mind you, The disparity between us guys buying white diesel while those using red cheapo stuff should be looked at. In particular I recon the Whitby charter fleet should have their red diesel use curtailed and pay the same as what we do. :punk::punk::punk:

what do you recon on this b c?

Almost all of the shocking predictions – from the loss of British sovereignty, to monetary union and the over-arching powers of European courts – have come true.

But damningly for Tory Prime Minister Edward Heath, and all those who kept quiet about the findings in the early 70s, the document, known as FCO30/1048, was locked away under Official Secrets Act rules for almost five decades.

The classified paper, dated April 1971, suggested the Government should keep the British public in the dark about what EEC membership means predicting that it would take 30 years for voters to realise what was happening by which time it would be too late to leave.

That last detail was the only thing the disgraceful paper – prepared for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) – got wrong.

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

big_cod, on 22 Nov 2017 - 07:58, said:

And now he has clobbered the poor again anybody who has an older diesel car that would that be the poorest in our society get it in the neck not wagons just cars I dont think that will be welcomed do they actually realise who they are hitting the hardest or to be right do they care .

Blimey b c I have just seen this and I absolutely agree with you, there's me thinking phil was a nice man but having read this I must change me mind and call it how it is.

For most drinkers the Budget was good news - your glass of wine, whisky or pint of beer and even most ciders won't cost you a penny more.

But for fans of so called "white ciders" there was no such luck.

The chancellor has pledged to up taxes from 2019 on "cheap, high strength, low quality" alcohol and said this was especially targeted at white ciders.

................................................ manufacturers said it would hurt the poorest people the most. :rtfm:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Oh, For Feck's sake..........!

EDIT: Thanks for giving me a bloody good laugh again Clod, kept me in stitches for hours, luckily I recorded 'Masterchef, The Professionals' have to watch it tomorrow, just couldn't concentrate tonight.

Edited by Huge_Vitae

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Oh, For Feck's sake..........!

EDIT: Thanks for giving me a bloody good laugh again Clod, kept me in stitches for hours, luckily I recorded 'Masterchef, The Professionals' have to watch it tomorrow, just couldn't concentrate tonight.

Oh dont worry Sphugh you see the feeling is mutual I do **** myself laughing you give me excellent entertainment now didn't you tape strictly now that sounds more right up your street . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Blimey b c I have just seen this and I absolutely agree with you, there's me thinking phil was a nice man but having read this I must change me mind and call it how it is.

For most drinkers the Budget was good news - your glass of wine, whisky or pint of beer and even most ciders won't cost you a penny more.

But for fans of so called "white ciders" there was no such luck.

The chancellor has pledged to up taxes from 2019 on "cheap, high strength, low quality" alcohol and said this was especially targeted at white ciders.

................................................ manufacturers said it would hurt the poorest people the most. :rtfm:

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

So you thought it was a good budget ??? barry come on give up he said he wants 300,000 houses built this next year what !! The last time that happened was in 1962 the mans a dreamer we are going to sort the housing problem out he is going to actually increase house prices with what he is doing thats bloody great for first time buyers thats if they can afford to buy its a joke the housing market is broken he has done nothing to solve it oh get ready barry in next few days when the budget has been picked to bits .?

Tommorow headlines in the express you have all won the lottery ? ?? but In reality we are all poorer thats what the Torys have given the British people they would love to blame Corby but there just one slight problem with that it isnt him who has been in power for how many years its the tories and there is more to come Brexit they have reserved 3 billion now that could have been Been spent on schools etc by the look of things you will probably need to double that for Brexit this government have failed on every target and keep doing so not good bas they are in disarray with brexit it will be the Torys downfall sorry mate its just a matter of time .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh dont worry Sphugh you see the feeling is mutual I do **** myself laughing you give me excellent entertainment now didn't you tape strictly now that sounds more right up your street .

I take it from your comment that you still have not realised the depths of your stupidity regarding the diesel car comment. Wagons my Arse. If, what I watched, or 'taped' even had any influence on your inability to read and comprehend English it would be worthy of a reply.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

I take it from your comment that you still have not realised the depths of your stupidity regarding the diesel car comment. Wagons my Arse. If, what I watched, or 'taped' even had any influence on your inability to read and comprehend English it would be worthy of a reply.

Wagons my arse sphugh they will not be included with the new diesel tax as I said , as for first reported by the bbc older diesel cars would face the new tax was wrongly reported but wagons Will not be included in the new tax unless in your utter stupidly you can enlighten otherwise .

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-42079297

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, thanks for the good news Paul, I'm sick and tired of all this crap going on trying to make Leeds a 'City of Culture'. It means a little to the profile of the city, but sod all to the vast majority of it's inhabitants. There are many more deserving projects that need the councils attention, without paying out for badges, flags, etc, promoting a label that that is just that, a label!

My only hope is that we are not contributing financially towards this farce.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John