E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Ohhh dear, do you fancy moving over onto the e u mainland as it might just be your nirvana.

anyway this might help you understand what is on offer for the likes of corbyn to kick around until he gets board. Quote from today:

There were no 58 impact assessments, there were 800 pages of sectorial analysis, said Mrs May, in a tone suggesting they were far too boring for MPs to worry about.

Corbyn asks: "Do they exist, or don’t they?"

Mr Corbyn called for a fully itemised account of the Brexit divorce bill. Not a chance, said Mrs May, because "nothing is agreed until everything is agreed" in Brussels. "The only hard border", she said in today's scripted joke, "is right down the middle of the Labour Party".

How depressing and confused you are Barry.

The EU economy is doing well whilst ours tanks. The people there are open minded and welcoming whereas many of ours seem to be undeducated, closed-minded simple bigots... little Englanders infact.

Yes, mainline EU is looking quite attractive to UK citizens with brains and skills... but you lot of course have removed our rights to live, love, study and grow old in mainland EU countries. So you are stuck with us I'm afraid (and we hate you for it. We really don't want to live with you).

The Corbyn joke is just pathetic. Ye gods... consider how divided the Tories are over Brexit? This whole mess is due to the fact that the EU has been the cancer at the heart of the Tory Party for a long time. How could she make that point without reminding everyone that the Tories can't agree on Brexit?... and they are the ones supposedly trying to make the best of it! Aaaah!

Jokes have never been her strong point... actually it's pretty obvious now that the woman has no strong points.

The other side of this of course is that Labour have a very clear position on Brexit. The party wants to stay in the single market to protect jobs... that'll be the jobs of many people you know Barry.

Never mind Jeremy Corbyn. I'm expecting Jeremy feckin Beadle to jump out any minute.

Gotta admire Barry's cognitive dissonance. Sold a pup, DUPed for £1,000,000,000 by a bunch of Young Earth Creationists and proud of it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

That's a very polite way of putting it.

I can be very polite and I can be downright effing scathing too. I don't think they put too much thought into the Northern Ireland problem before the cast their vote to Leave. Arlene has the Tories by the short and curlies. DUP don't want customs between NI and UK and they don't want a border between the Republic and NI. Apart from the amount of goods that cross that border there are some thirty-five thousand people cross that border twice a day in both directions just to get to there work and back.

In the immortal words of George Carlin "Not too bright folks, not too f#cking bright".

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

Barry, Again, I really don't know why you waste your energy replying sometimes, I know you say and evidence your reasons and in actual fact, what you tell me is correct.

I wonder if the same people who rubbish and pour such educated scorn on what you say have any other source for their expert opinion than following the bias reporting in other media source.

On such a subject, which some state is more important than anything else in modern history, I have to wonder if they bother themselves to actually listen to the statements made to the Brexit Sub Com. or, as said they gain their bias views from bias reports. (Most debates and sessions of relevance are broadcast live on Sky channel 504).

If anybody wishes to, I will happily debate the difference between a report that has taken into account 'multiple sectors' and a supposed report on each and every sector of the economy.

Following on from Davis speaking, the Senior Civil Servant was also questioned, again the Chair and certain members attempted to drag him off course but he spoke well to put them right, They had been given approximately 85% of the report, follows several arguments, 'Allright' he says, "I have not counted every single word removed against every word remaining and if somebody does have the time to count them and come up with 83%, 87% or whatever then so be it, I am happy to estimate 85%!"

In the end he was allowed to go once he had been rebuked as he had stated that he had delayed the report's publication to them because it contained 'out of date' Social Impact data, that was wrong, as the member stated "How do you know we didn't want out of date data?" One of those no win scenarios. Talk about finding fault for fault's sake, and another, proven to me by her attitude and body language of the superiority of MP's, well in reality, the fact that certain MP's are above the rest of us simpletons. As evidenced by the 'plebgate' affair and the comments following.

Davis, continued when asked why economic modelling forecasts had not been applied to each and every sector, he correctly replied that such models have been proven to be inaccurate in the extreme, what he did not say, probably because it is bloody obvious to everybody except media reporters, and thus the people that can only understand these things if they are written in their chip wrapper, that an economic model cannot be applied, as indeed a sector impact report cannot be written with any degree of accuracy or credibility unless the details of any trade deal are known, that is simple economics and the basis of any plan or analysis, there has to be a base line or at least a limited amount of variants.

True facts are hard to come by if you rely on media, as with Cory's persistent posting on existing and new trade deals, once the ****s is set aside the fact is often much simpler than the suggested remedies.

At the end of the day, with me it comes down to old sayings, at this moment in time it is, there are none so deaf as those who do not wish to hear and there are none so blind as those who find only what they are looking for.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Barry, Again, I really don't know why you waste your energy replying sometimes, I know you say and evidence your reasons and in actual fact, what you tell me is correct.

I wonder if the same people who rubbish and pour such educated scorn on what you say have any other source for their expert opinion than following the bias reporting in other media source.

On such a subject, which some state is more important than anything else in modern history, I have to wonder if they bother themselves to actually listen to the statements made to the Brexit Sub Com. or, as said they gain their bias views from bias reports. (Most debates and sessions of relevance are broadcast live on Sky channel 504).

If anybody wishes to, I will happily debate the difference between a report that has taken into account 'multiple sectors' and a supposed report on each and every sector of the economy.

Following on from Davis speaking, the Senior Civil Servant was also questioned, again the Chair and certain members attempted to drag him off course but he spoke well to put them right, They had been given approximately 85% of the report, follows several arguments, 'Allright' he says, "I have not counted every single word removed against every word remaining and if somebody does have the time to count them and come up with 83%, 87% or whatever then so be it, I am happy to estimate 85%!"

In the end he was allowed to go once he had been rebuked as he had stated that he had delayed the report's publication to them because it contained 'out of date' Social Impact data, that was wrong, as the member stated "How do you know we didn't want out of date data?" One of those no win scenarios. Talk about finding fault for fault's sake, and another, proven to me by her attitude and body language of the superiority of MP's, well in reality, the fact that certain MP's are above the rest of us simpletons. As evidenced by the 'plebgate' affair and the comments following.

Davis, continued when asked why economic modelling forecasts had not been applied to each and every sector, he correctly replied that such models have been proven to be inaccurate in the extreme, what he did not say, probably because it is bloody obvious to everybody except media reporters, and thus the people that can only understand these things if they are written in their chip wrapper, that an economic model cannot be applied, as indeed a sector impact report cannot be written with any degree of accuracy or credibility unless the details of any trade deal are known, that is simple economics and the basis of any plan or analysis, there has to be a base line or at least a limited amount of variants.

True facts are hard to come by if you rely on media, as with Cory's persistent posting on existing and new trade deals, once the ****s is set aside the fact is often much simpler than the suggested remedies.

At the end of the day, with me it comes down to old sayings, at this moment in time it is, there are none so deaf as those who do not wish to hear and there are none so blind as those who find only what they are looking for.

That's you and Barry in a nutshell mate. Hell mend you. Like I've said oft times before when it all goes tits up Nigel and I can bugger off to the continent, where are you gonna go?

That's you and Barry in a nutshell mate. Hell mend you. Like I've said oft times before when it all goes tits up Nigel and I can bugger off to the continent, where are you gonna go?

If I wish to, I can go wherever I want. Simple reply to a simple question. Complications to your argument on where I can or cannot go can only be introduced by if, or not I wish to leave.

You can go 'bugger off to the continent' (sic), what makes you think that I cannot do the same? Nothing, because you have no fact to support that statement, you only have a biased assumption. I especially like the way people who have little or no understanding of the history of Ireland or the current thoughts or understandings of the Irish people like to assume you know what effects them or troubles them.

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

If I wish to, I can go wherever I want. Simple reply to a simple question. Complications to your argument on where I can or cannot go can only be introduced by if, or not I wish to leave.

You can go 'bugger off to the continent' (sic), what makes you think that I cannot do the same? Nothing, because you have no fact to support that statement, you only have a biased assumption. I especially like the way people who have little or no understanding of the history of Ireland or the current thoughts or understandings of the Irish people like to assume you know what effects them or troubles them.

Oh I know all about Northern Ireland buddy and I know all about the DUP. One of the reasons I continue to live down here is I don't especially want to go back to live in a sectarian society. At least down here if someone asks you what school you attended it's not a coded way of asking you what foot you kick with.

Oh Christ, you take the cake. Northern Ireland voted remain. They understand the situation. The South, who didn't vote, have an even more acute understanding of situation. A hard border is bad news all round. How is it you know better mate?

Cause Huge knows everything better than everybody else. I can't work out why Barry and he haven't went to number ten and offered their negotiating skills to Mrs May. I'm sure he would bowl over Mssr Barnier with one rendition of the Parable of the Two Loaves.

Edited by corydoras

Smt, on 06 Dec 2017 - 22:31, said:

Just Northern Ireland? I don't think so. The huge majority of Leavers put no thought into anything they did. Their vote was guided by pure emotion

Most were/are very p1ssed off, p1ssed off that they were bottom of the pile, that no one listened to them, that their life was not getting any better and they were primed, perfectly primed by decades of anti-EU lies drip-fed by the privately owned right media and then the Leave.eu campaign. Or they were old and looking for their youth, those rose-tinted days when they were young and happy, rather than now... old, failed and embittered.

I canvassed for staying in before the referendum. I knocked on hundreds of doors and talked to all sorts of people. It became obvious that the majority of people who had knowledge and understanding of the EU, the UK's relationship with it and a real grasp of history and world affairs wanted to stay in. Almost without fail all those who wanted to leave were unable to give reasons that were based on anything but emotional responses. None understood the benefits of the single market, what EFTA or the EEA was, or that there might be any issue with the Irish issue border.

Many of these people now know they were wrong but they are too obstinate, too stupid and too puffed up with vain pride to admit to changing their minds and accepting that they were wrong. And so the UK is damned.

But in the scale of things its just a bigger nail than usual in the coffin of the sad and inevitable gradual decline of a once great colonial empire.

Biggest load of cobblers to date.

I know what I voted for and none of the above shiet applies. And that's without asking others opinions btw. Tell us where you were knocking on doors are you a closet m p or abbott lover by any chance. Did you do a poll of the e u mainland where there is massive unemployment and countries within the e u doldrums, of course you didn't. You'll claim issues don't exist next And that the e u is powering ahead. Shame you never spoke to me as I would have put you right on the cfp and cap junk along with the failed schengan legislation and the ignored Dublin agreement. I was looking forward one time, the labour manifesto promise of a referendum. That removal of a democratic right sealed the fate of the labour party into a far left org that has no part in u k government. All the good guys have been dumped for waste of space anarchists. and I am not referring to blair and co

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Negotiating skills ,a tad presumptive I think .

That's the trouble when politics is in the hands of politicians they are nothing but a elite set of spongers who do little but talk over fine wine and feather their own nests.

They hung themselves ,they made the mistake of asking rather than dictating and upset their own applecart ,the majority want out now the politicians have to get round the problem not of the masses they only need them at election time but to save face with their politico bedmates in the EU who fear to let their minions decide.

We will come out I am sure but it won't be what the majority voted for ,our EU masters will still pull the strings but the question will never be asked again those politicians don't like the sheep telling the sheepdog what to do.

As for leaving its no different when we joined a set of hurdles that needed surmounting ,ten years of pain and slow growth ,it isn't the political system that effects the UK its the old British disease where we sit on our hands watching others do well then play catch up but rarely do .

One thing holding us back is the unions ,luckily their power is less than the seventies but the country isn't going to prosper when these crooks run it nor politicians either!

We are fooked either way ,we still will be led by politicians and run by unions mainly because its always been so ,the corrupt and rich telling the poor how to run their lives ,hopefully when we leave the EU there's fewer telling us how to do it but I am sure the EU elite will find some way of sticking their nose in ,why have power if you cannot use it.

Myself I am happy if the country sinks out of sight so long as it takes some stinking foreigners with it ,I have no problem not getting a parcel on a sunday because some pole is replaced by a Brit who likes to see his kids once a week

Politics ain't easy except on paper ,Labours only view is to tax the rich that will solve everything except those rich will F off somewhere else and run the companies from Monaco ,tax the company the companies will move their head office to Monaco and give no tax at all

Cheap labour only benefits those companies not the taxman nor the country ,it keeps wages down and effects the ethnic labour.

As for the Tories I don't have a clue what their end game is ,I doubt they do they were caught with their pants down in the referendum and caught with them down trying to shift the end game to labour hoping they would win in the sudden election ,don't worry those elite won't suffer they win what ever happens.

When you see our 'friends' in the EU sticking their knives in and taking us for every penny they can just remember they have always been like that with friends like that are you sure we actually had this promised level playing field ?

Look at France when it has its little tiffs does it block the German border ,Spain's? No it blocks ours we are only mates with the EU when it suits them and of course when were putting money in the kitty something its members will have to do if we leave ,as for leaving are we just propping it up for it to topple when its members have to make up the losses ? I think myself better a lifeboat than a deckchair when the EU hits an iceberg get out now I see something big on the horizon and it ain't getting out the way of ss europe.

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Negotiating skills ,a tad presumptive I think .

That's the trouble when politics is in the hands of politicians they are nothing but a elite set of spongers who do little but talk over fine wine and feather their own nests.

They hung themselves ,they made the mistake of asking rather than dictating and upset their own applecart ,the majority want out now the politicians have to get round the problem not of the masses they only need them at election time but to save face with their politico bedmates in the EU who fear to let their minions decide.

We will come out I am sure but it won't be what the majority voted for ,our EU masters will still pull the strings but the question will never be asked again those politicians don't like the sheep telling the sheepdog what to do.

As for leaving its no different when we joined a set of hurdles that needed surmounting ,ten years of pain and slow growth ,it isn't the political system that effects the UK its the old British disease where we sit on our hands watching others do well then play catch up but rarely do .

One thing holding us back is the unions ,luckily their power is less than the seventies but the country isn't going to prosper when these crooks run it nor politicians either!

We are fooked either way ,we still will be led by politicians and run by unions mainly because its always been so ,the corrupt and rich telling the poor how to run their lives ,hopefully when we leave the EU there's fewer telling us how to do it but I am sure the EU elite will find some way of sticking their nose in ,why have power if you cannot use it.

Myself I am happy if the country sinks out of sight so long as it takes some stinking foreigners with it ,I have no problem not getting a parcel on a sunday because some pole is replaced by a Brit who likes to see his kids once a week

Politics ain't easy except on paper ,Labours only view is to tax the rich that will solve everything except those rich will F off somewhere else and run the companies from Monaco ,tax the company the companies will move their head office to Monaco and give no tax at all

Cheap labour only benefits those companies not the taxman nor the country ,it keeps wages down and effects the ethnic labour.

As for the Tories I don't have a clue what their end game is ,I doubt they do they were caught with their pants down in the referendum and caught with them down trying to shift the end game to labour hoping they would win in the sudden election ,don't worry those elite won't suffer they win what ever happens.

When you see our 'friends' in the EU sticking their knives in and taking us for every penny they can just remember they have always been like that with friends like that are you sure we actually had this promised level playing field ?

Look at France when it has its little tiffs does it block the German border ,Spain's? No it blocks ours we are only mates with the EU when it suits them and of course when were putting money in the kitty something its members will have to do if we leave ,as for leaving are we just propping it up for it to topple when its members have to make up the losses ? I think myself better a lifeboat than a deckchair when the EU hits an iceberg get out now I see something big on the horizon and it ain't getting out the way of ss europe.

Unions holding us back that is complete rubbish lack of investment more like and coming out of the EU will solve all our problems its a delusion tax havens overseas thats the problem when the likes of Ian Duncan Smith scream for brexit I know its isnt for good of the many only the few a escond referendum is looking more likely by the minuite if this government fall which is looking more likely by the minuite then its possible and as I have said Before what have all the brexiteers got to worry about the majority want to leave they were t told the full story with brexit so its all plain sailing a full sweep BUT people now know just what they voted for my mate has has worked for the same company as a manager for 30+ years the company has now **** off to Holland he is fuming with brexit millions and millions more will be queuing up to join him when the penny drops . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg