52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Smt, on 06 Dec 2017 - 23:25, said:

Huh?

Mr Huge Vitae..

David Davis said on numbers of occasions that detailed analysis of the effects of Brexit on 58 industry sectors existed, but today he was forced to admit that they don't. He lied, pure and simple, and multiple times. This is not open to question. It's fact.

You know, you look like a worm on a hook, squirming, twisting, trying to get off. Unlike the worm though, you made your own hook and you impaled yourself on it. And copying and pasting stuff written by others and that you obviously don't grasp just makes you look even more desperate.

Here's a good and exact summary of what has happened:

http://eu-rope.ideasoneurope.eu/2017/11/07/uk-brexit-impact-reports-now-dont-exist/

Surly you don't believe this guff you post up do you?

I have removed your second link as I haven't sat down in a darkened room to read the cobblers yet, before I do tell me what's good about the cfp for the u k? Anything what so ever, go on feel free to express (rag) yourself.

From your link:

Could it get much worse? After all, the European Parliament already published a comprehensive Brexit impact report last March. Yes, last March!

That report summarised that, ‘For the EU 27, the losses [of Brexit] are found to be virtually insignificant, and hardly noticed in the aggregate. By contrast, for the UK, the losses could be highly significant, over ten times greater as a share of GDP.’

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Smt, on 07 Dec 2017 - 08:56, said:

The Unions stick up for the workers. They are why we don't have deathly work conditions such as existed in the Lancashire cotton mills or still exist in many third world countries. Union leaders are not stupid fools. They are not anti-business. It doesn't take more than two braincells to work out that to have work workers need successful businesses.

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Scargill, really done the coal miners proud. If he was still in a job, he would be corbyn and co's best mates.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Paperwork for 8 million people? I don't think so. The cost and hassle of employing people will rise massively. That really is not going to help our economy or our businesses, and it will raise prices even further.

You can't blame your 'stinking foreigners' for the UK's dysfunctional housing market. It's our government's fault, plain and simple. The rise in house prices gives people a good feeling. 'Look I'm better off now' (which of course they aren't) and successive government's have fought shy of correcting it, thinking it political suicide.' Blaming foreigners for it just illustrates your blind prejudice and bigotry, yet again.

And they are not the cause of the strain in the National health, funding and surreptitious privatization is. FFS the National Health depends upon foreigners to exist.

Where have I said the governments have been blameless and if you think finding an empty town the size of reading every year just to house immigrants (those on paper more for those in the black economy) hasn't had an effect on the housing market then you must live in a desert ,the HMO and buy to rent industry to house them has driven up the value (as you say on paper) far faster than it would in real terms.

Strange that "paperwork" is routinely done for every one else in the country ,as is from birth

See you've got the Browne bigot insult to a tee ,that's what people do when their wrong ,pidgeon hole them and look smug

So what your saying is you want millions of undocumented cheap labour putting nothing into the system but taking out ,helping companies make more profit on the backs of Brits? How's that helping Britain ? Unless your an employer of such people?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

:bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Scargill, really done the coal miners proud. If he was still in a job, he would be corbyn and co's best mates.

Or is that Arthur Fenn lol
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Where have I said the governments have been blameless.

Strange that "paperwork" is routinely done for every one else in the country ,as is from birth

See you've got the Browne bigot insult to a tee ,that's what people do when their wrong ,pidgeon hole them and look smug

So what your saying is you want millions of undocumented cheap labour putting nothing into the system but taking out ,helping companies make more profit on the backs of Brits? How's that helping Britain ? Unless your an employer of such people?

You said unequivocally "Remember those 8 million are responsible for the housing shortage". You blames the housing shortage fairly and squarely on immigrants.

Paperwork to manage the comings and goings of 8 million resident workers will not be simple and there is not a chance adequately efficient processes will be in place by the time we leave. Recently the passport office buckled under the strain of those applying for citizenship due to the Brexit vote. That nothing compared to the paperwork and new processes required to handle 8 million workers.

No I am obviously not saying I "want millions of undocumented cheap labour putting nothing into the system but taking out ,helping companies make more profit on the backs of Brits?" and you know it. Stop being a berk.

I am saying that our economy and business depends upon the ability to easily employ EU labour. And that's it. Making it much harder to employ these people will help no-one, not least the UK's economy. You also seem to forget that as well as working in business many work in our public sector (i.e. the national Health).

So you imply 8 million extra beds have had no impact whatsoever on the housing supply ,as if they bring their own tents and magically erect them in some invisible field?

As I said the population minus those 8 million are documented at every step of their lives from birth to after death ,why should your cheap labour not treated likewise in your magical kingdom of tentland?

As the dishonest David Davis did not do any impact assessment of Brexi we have to look elsewhere for the likely effect of Brexit, and especially the 'No Deal' scenario beloved by Mogg, Johnson, Grayling, Hanrahan, Fox and many of the more virulent and gung-ho Leavers. Luckily we don't have to look far as The Lords European Union Committee have just produced their analysis. And worrying it is too.

It is the most detailed analysis by any parliamentary committee of the question, and it leaves no doubt that such an outcome would be deeply damaging for Britain.

The Lords committee is careful to note that, in the event of no deal, EU member states would feel the negative effects of a loss of trade with a major partner. But the peers are in no doubt about the greater impact on Britain.

They say no deal would bring UK-EU cooperation on matters vital to the national interest, such as counter-terrorism, police, justice and security matters, nuclear safeguards, data exchange and aviation, to a sudden halt.

They say it would place the status of UK nationals in the EU, and EU nationals in the UK, in jeopardy, and would necessarily lead to the imposition of controls at the Irish land border.

The committee also argues that the wider economic impact of an abrupt departure from the EU single market and customs union, and the adoption of [World Trade Organization] conditions for trade, would be felt across a range of sectors, including financial services, the agrifood sector, and aviation. The short term impact on the trade in goods would also be grave.

The report assembles in one place the independent assessments of what no deal would mean in eight key sectors. In financial services, for example, it would mean the loss of 75,000 jobs and £8bn-£10bn in tax revenues; in agri-food it would lead to prices rising 20 per cent; in aviation it would mean that UK airlines would no longer have a valid operating licence; in haulage, it would lead to UK ports being overwhelmed by the demands for customs checks.

Here's the report. Enjoy.

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/ld201719/ldselect/ldeucom/46/46.pdf

75,000 is that it ? Perhaps if the poxy government suggested it was 75,000 of those 8 million (where does this figure come from ?) It would go unnoticed

8 to 10 billion is well worth it we can use what we don't prop the EU up with to close the shortfall

Edited by chesters1

Nope. I did not imply that. You are making stuff up now. I said it was our government that was responsible, not the people invited here to work. Our government have deliberately created a UK economy based on cheap EU Labour.. but they have not planned for it, and they have not addressed the housing marked as they should have done many decades ago. The housing shortage has not been caused by immigrants, it's not caused by the EU. It has been caused solely by our government.

Because we are not set up for it and it means dealing with lots of other countries which will be very hard once we are not part of the EU (and is not necessary while we are in the EU).

We don't invite them that's the problem they just turn up !

The housing shortage I agree is partly to blame by the governments especially not ring fencing the money for new builds from the right to buy nonsense regarding council housing ,but that's not solely down to the Tories the labour party could have changed that at any time as can the Tories now .

But 8 million beds or an empty town the size of reading every year just for foreigners (never mind our own on top) is having a hefty impact and despite the threat of brexit still they come so your doom and gloom not shared by all ,even one of the Halley's (french posh folk) have moved into the village so it seems only the remainers are full of despair.

Plenty of jobs out there for all best keep the really cheap labour in the fields where HMRC don't look often..

As for EU migrants in the NHS going by both frimley and Guildford its mainly phillipinos and other Asian folk dipping their thumbs in the soup but strangely with seemingly a rapid turnover to avoid them having any rights ,weird its as if their not paid the minimum OH that's right they don't have to be

One amusing Chinese (looking ) cleaner took her rag all over the hospital but couldn't understand a word of English ,that's gotta help keep us safe and healthy lol

Edited by chesters1

Smt, on 07 Dec 2017 - 13:53, said:

As the dishonest David Davis did not do any impact assessment of Brexi we have to look elsewhere for the likely effect of Brexit, and especially the 'No Deal' scenario beloved by Mogg, Johnson, Grayling, Hanrahan, Fox and many of the more virulent and gung-ho Leavers. Luckily we don't have to look far as The Lords European Union Committee have just produced their analysis. And worrying it is too.
It is the most detailed analysis by any parliamentary committee of the question, and it leaves no doubt that such an outcome would be “deeply damaging” for Britain.
The Lords committee is careful to note that, in the event of “no deal,” EU member states would feel the negative effects of a loss of trade with a major partner. But the peers are in no doubt about the greater impact on Britain.
They say no deal “would bring UK-EU cooperation on matters vital to the national interest, such as counter-terrorism, police, justice and security matters, nuclear safeguards, data exchange and aviation, to a sudden halt”.
They say it “would place the status of UK nationals in the EU, and EU nationals in the UK, in jeopardy, and would necessarily lead to the imposition of controls at the Irish land border”.
The committee also argues that “the wider economic impact of an abrupt departure from the EU single market and customs union, and the adoption of [World Trade Organization] conditions for trade, would be felt across a range of sectors, including financial services, the agrifood sector, and aviation”. The short term impact on the trade in goods “would also be grave”.
The report assembles in one place the independent assessments of what no deal would mean in eight key sectors. In financial services, for example, it would mean the loss of 75,000 jobs and £8bn-£10bn in tax revenues; in agri-food it would lead to prices rising 20 per cent; in aviation it would mean that UK airlines would no longer have a valid operating licence; in haulage, it would lead to UK ports being “overwhelmed” by the demands for customs checks.

:rtfm: before you take in the would be could be might be guff, read page 50 first, members interests and then tell us all it's a balanced assumption. :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

Edited by barry luxton

So you imply 8 million extra beds have had no impact whatsoever on the housing supply ,as if they bring their own tents and magically erect them in some invisible field?

As I said the population minus those 8 million are documented at every step of their lives from birth to after death ,why should your cheap labour not treated likewise in your magical kingdom of tentland?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

That's just financial services.

8 million is the figure reported by the ONS Chester.

Seems a feasible number but just an estimate ,its only recently that those leaving have been counted out and coming in nothing more difficult than choosing a green lane and of course no idea of how many come in under the cover of darkness or lorries.

I suspect like myself most have no bother with those earning enough to put something in the pot but dislike those that come here and only take (anyone under the tax threshold ) and of course the scum sitting at Calais and probably every other port that ships come here from who should be shown the door as soon as their spotted but a I said our governments are to weak to do such a thing and folks seeing them pandered to in the media (or for themselves) riles people up so much they demand action .

Getting out of the EU won't stop most of it but it will help in my case I don't give a crap I know plenty of foreigners but I don't need any more thanks

At the moment our waste of air politicians can point at the EU and say they told us to do it ,so in essence they devolve their responsibility ,once we are out we hopefully can demand the do as we say not some johny foreigner

Something to say cod ? When you quote it generally has a reply to it beneath ,to do with the quote not some link to an opinion from a newspaper you say is bias and fit only for toilet paper ! What was it gutter press !

Edited by chesters1