barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Ahhh one for b c.

Is this the same guy who has spent millions on quota from the e u.

If so why is he also interested in 0- 12 mile off the coast. Are all his boats over tens?

And last of all with all his e u quota why does he also intimate being out of the e u is going to be good?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/889297/Brexit-news-fishing-latest-deal-European-Union-Michael-Gove-EU-UK

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Smt, on 07 Dec 2017 - 14:02, said:

That's just financial services.

8 million is the figure reported by the ONS Chester.

Try this one, might make your assumption of doom and gloom take a hit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/887032/brexit-economy-news-financial-experts-UK-report-billions-pound-worth

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Huh?

Mr Huge Vitae..

You know, you look like a worm on a hook, squirming, twisting, trying to get off. Unlike the worm though, you made your own hook and you impaled yourself on it. And copying and pasting stuff written by others and that you obviously don't grasp just makes you look even more desperate.

I cut and paste 'stuff' written by others says the Troll who immediately follows the comment with a cut and paste link, just the same as the majority of his posts containing links to newspapers, who's alleged dislike of 'Billionaire non-doms' obviously does not apply to Richard (I'll sue the NHS again) Branson!

On your way Troll, if you continue to annoy me enough I will reply to you like for like.

Edited by Huge_Vitae
  • Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Oh I know all about Northern Ireland buddy and I know all about the DUP. One of the reasons I continue to live down here is I don't especially want to go back to live in a sectarian society. At least down here if someone asks you what school you attended it's not a coded way of asking you what foot you kick with.

You are again seeing what you want to see, I said IRELAND, but in any case your disturbed upbringing means nothing, what are you saying "I lived in Scotland so I know what it's like living in N.I., Ireland?" That's the same as me telling Phone that I know all about America because I lived in Canada or the same to Fred comparing Australia to New Zealand.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

Try this one, might make your assumption of doom and gloom take a hit.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/887032/brexit-economy-news-financial-experts-UK-report-billions-pound-worth

??? oh its in brexit express you having nothing to fear ? this pile of crap that keeps fooling the British people will very soon come back and bite it that far up its arse. ?

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I put the news on at 6 tonight and I thought we had just won the World Cup with all the fuss then I realized after spending a year and half doing very little and today it was announced the brexit talks could move forward the fun is now just beginning .

Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

No doubt that May and Co have sold us down the swaneeeeeeeeeeeeee.

How much will the " divorce bill " be >

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

You have no idea what I think of Branson milking our state Mr Huge Vitae so why do do you need to put words into my mouth? Again, you are making it up as you go along. You are believing what you want to believe entirely irrespective of fact. And you are getting it wrong.

Go back to school you muppet, or is it still the case that your local education establishments are over run by drug dealers or whatever! By removing the proceeding part of my post you attempt to claim that what I am not saying is wrong, note that my post does not contain a conjunction after 'newspapers' and comments on Branson and therefore it correctly reads that you continually link to newspapers who, continually write articles on any of the many who support Brexit and make no reference to Branson and his demonstrable behaviour in ripping off the tax payer and taking each and every opportunity to make more money for himself whilst sitting on his Island gobbing off in support of remain, which comments are more than adequately reported.

So, an agreement has been reached.

Does anyone understand it yet?

It would seem that the UK will give the EU a bunch of money. 39 billion has been suggested

To solve the Irish border situation, it would seem that the UK will stay within some form of customs union or single market

It would appear that there will be continuing control by the European courts of justice

I understand the UK will continue to pay the EU for at least a couple of years after leaving

On a personal level, it seems less likely that I'm about to be evicted and repatriated or that EU citizens living in the UK will be repatriated

Nigel Farage seems a bit disgruntled by it, which can only be a good thing

What do you think?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

So, an agreement has been reached.

Does anyone understand it yet?

It would seem that the UK will give the EU a bunch of money. 39 billion has been suggested

To solve the Irish border situation, it would seem that the UK will stay within some form of customs union or single market

It would appear that there will be continuing control by the European courts of justice

I understand the UK will continue to pay the EU for at least a couple of years after leaving

On a personal level, it seems less likely that I'm about to be evicted and repatriated or that EU citizens living in the UK will be repatriated

Nigel Farage seems a bit disgruntled by it, which can only be a good thing

What do you think?

Nigel farage has to be the biggist hypocrite to walk this planet he wingers and groans about the EU gravy train but then milks it behond belief my jobs done no it ain't not quite he needs another £500,000 to top his bank balance up scum nothing else , Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg