barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Smt, on 11 Dec 2017 - 10:23, said:

You seem to have assumed that all Remainers think the EU is perfect. That's very far from the truth. Most Remainers would like to see Britain work for change within the organisation.

Weren't ever going to happen. it has taken more than 30 years to decide the cfp is broke. Took more than 2 years to revise that one and it will take another 30 years to see if it will work.

Took the e u more than a decade to come up with a plan to fix the depleted common eel species, what do they decide, yup to ban anglers from retaining them, send them back even if they are bleeding from the gills, more so than not in the estuary's dying btw, yet commercially they are allowed to take them. just like the bass, 3rd year in front of us where the e u have decided that those who cause the least effect on the stock will be banned from fishing and taking them, anglers. As linked with the cfp the e u's bass ban policy for anglers encourages discard as opposed to alleviating it.

Support the e u and support bull fighting, where the e u pays Spanish farmers 1 bill per year to breed the bulls under the cap legislation

• Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

At the time of the referendum the EU was a know entity. We were in it and had been for decades. Schultz can propose what he likes. But the bottom line is that member states have to agree to implement it. And Britain has a veto.

Compare that to what was understood about Brexit at the time of the referendum. No-one had any idea what the result of leaving the EU would be. This lack of clarity was further aggravated by the outright lies spread by th Leave campaign, Johnson, Hanrahan, Davis, Farage and the trash press that some here seem so fond of.

You can try Ken, but you can't prove black is white I'm afraid.

like leaving our future regarding the EU is uncertain ,more intergration? more directives? more expansion meaning we have to stump up more? a euro army sitting at russias border upsetting putin ?

nothing is know look how much europe changed in the time we have been in it!

next year if we remained the EU might have doubled our fees or sent merkles immigrants over as pukka germans giving us no clue who they are or where they came from

it must be great to have a crystal ball but i am afraid no-one does

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Strong power when one country can veto anything ?

I am sure if those bordering Russia need a bit of help and its in the EU'agenda a euro army will be forced through ,after all Germany and the ex Russian states are terrified of russia

The two major powers have been bumping heads since the war why should we be drawn in to bump them both?

Why do you want our youth laying down their lives for some foreigners dirty war ,didn't you learn anything from history ?

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

At the time of the referendum the EU was a know entity.

Are you sure?

The EU had a major expansion in 2004. It took in another two member states in 2007.

There's constant flux with regard to who is and who isn't in the Euro-zone. 2007 saw Slovenia adopt the euro. Malta and Cyprus joined in 2008, Slovakia in 2009, Estonia in 2011, Latvia in 2014 and Lithuania in 2015.

Expansionist plans continue unabated. Croatia joined the EU as the 28th member on 1 July 2013. Plans for Iceland to join are on hold following financial meltdown but candidates for accession include Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey, with a wider enlargement agenda encompassing Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo.

Neighbours such as Russia are getting nervous about this relentless expansion as well as the political interference with countries like Ukraine, aggressive posturing by unelected EU spokesmen and the (now official) creation of a European army.

I'm failing to see this rock of unchangeability, this "status quo" of which you speak.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Right. So in your world nothing changes?

Of course I'm not saying that, but then, I'm not claiming that "At the time of the referendum the EU was a know entity" - a "staus quo". Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Right. So in your world nothing changes? Your life changes right? Every decision you take is based on the circumstance at that time. Just like when you vote. Compared to jumping into the unknown with the Leave vote staying with the EU was definitely a known thing.

You do know which country pushed most for the EU to expand and include the Eastern States don't you. IT WAS THE UK! I'll leave you to work out the reasons why but its clear to me (and I've stated it here before).

Christ. Can you really not work out why Russia do not want a strong EU? C'mon man use your brain.

What are you? A bleeding communist? A Russian agent?

Compare wars started by Russia and america ,you looking in the wrong direction ,even in the cold war NATO could not have stopped a Russian onslaught for more than a week and you think Europe has a chance especially now our navy is a carrier without planes ,two rowing boats and a lilo and a submarine with nukes we cannot guide and our army borrowing weapons because we cannot afford them ,give me a break ,don't upset the ruskies only bad will come of it

Wow. You've said some brain dead things Chester but I think this one takes the cake. Right, so you are saying that we should remain weak because otherwise we'll p1ss off the Russians and they'll cause us trouble? Unbelievable. Are you sure you don't have any French blood in you because for all the world your attitude is one of a cheese eating surrender monkey (there's certainly a distinct lack of 'bulldog' British).

It is precisely because of Putin, Trump and China that we need a strong Europe. By leaving the EU Britain has done the bidding of our rivals. Ever felt stupid and manipulated?

Ever come over as some war mongering toss pot?

Britain hasn't had power since the war and even then we needed the commonwealth and america ,if you think a euro army will stop Russia for an instant you need your head examining ,the very threat of one will start the ball rolling ,let the foreigners get involved I think even a Britain under putin will be better than merkle and her chum

I can visualise you now in the toilet masterbating over some soldier mag ,I bet you even own camo

I can see you hanging on every word Blair said and getting hard when we went off to Iraq to kill some of our kids

You talk of manipulation yet support a system where we get killed saving foreigners ,ever been suckered you have now

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

A strong EU cannot exist unless there's a euro army despite what you say yet you contradict yourself saying one country can veto it ,unless of course its forced apon us which kinda puts your idea of being in the known rather than the unknown.

Even out of the EU they will ask us for help we have the ability to do so if they pay us enough or not if they do not.

The concept of Russia fearing an EU army has me in stitches they will be in Germany before merkle puts her pants on and in Brussels before tea

It was known Ken. We had been in for ages.

Yes, and we got out because those with eyes to see rejected the way it was going.

The EEC was a lie to start with and it remains duplicitous, untrustworthy and fundamentally undemocratic as the EU.

OK. I give up. There is no hope. Referendums do no work. Enjoy your insular little life Chesters. You deserve your unhappiness.

I am the least unhappy person I know ,I only wish for 1 (one) foreigner having their power taken away to tell me how to live and I am happy.

Your war scenario will occur as follows ,the Russians will get angry having a puny set of up their own arse countries half of which had already been Russian sattelites and the rest having been under the jackboot ,they will sabre rattle ever so slightly and most of the ruling elite of the EU will **** their pants and get the next ferry to england ,the worse part is we will let the bastards in instead of letting them get killed along with their countrymen put at risk by the EU's meddling .

Hopefully the ferry sinks or our government has the balls to tell them they made their bed lie in it!

What you really mean is referendum's don't work when your in the minority ,had the result been remain you would be cheering telling everyone how democratic it is

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1