barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Your figures, not mine.

If we look around, we find that in February of 2017, Ryanair fees fell 17% to an average of 33 (then £29.10) per flight.

So, how do you suppose they make £8.46 profit per passenger?

Come on...

Your pennies appear to have parachutes.

My figures all 130 millionth to spain ? excellent ken keep it going ?

Me and a few lads and there good ladies have just booked flights with Ryanair to Tenerife for £36 shocking aint it infact terribly really ? but then recently paid quantas £1500 for 2 to fly to Perth bit a difference shame Ryanair dont do long haul would save an absolute fortune ?

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

My figures all 130 millionth to spain excellent ken keep it going

Nope, my linguistic skills have let me down.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Seriously !!!!

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.'

Sir Terence David John Pratchett, OBE -- in Eric

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken,

The lowest offered fair was 12 pounds. Stipulations apply. I could not find an average or even a mean number. The high end looks to be around 100 pounds per person.

Question - does the EU "regulate" the current subsidies from individual nation states and destinations? US to Mexico many are subsidised by the destination resort in package deals.

We currently have an offer by WoW airlines - Kansas City to Iceland and back for $100.00 - an insane number.

Phone

Edit: I understand both people enjoyed the trip. Who would go to Iceland in February?

Edited by Phone

Ken,

The lowest offered fair was 12 pounds. Stipulations apply. I could not find an average or even a mean number. The high end looks to be around 100 pounds per person.

Question - does the EU "regulate" the current subsidies from individual nation states and destinations? US to Mexico many are subsidised by the destination resort in package deals.

We currently have an offer by WoW airlines - Kansas City to Iceland and back for $100.00 - an insane number.

Phone

You can pay silly money phone would be great to fly business class but it bumps the fares up dramatically as for low cost carriers Ryanair seem to give the best value not a lot of room but if you can put with it for a few hours its incredible value you could get flights if you aee flexible for as little as £9.99 its 12.99 now still great value the main thing is being flexible and we often fly saturdays which daft as it seems is the usually the cheapest day to fly on but may come back on a Monday its also great for the e-pats visiting family back in the uk .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Isnt thefe a passenger air duty? I thought you had to pay to leave? If its bundled into the air fare how can you pay £9.99?

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Ken,

Phone

Edit: I understand both people enjoyed the trip. Who would go to Iceland in February?

The link showing the average fare was in post #5620 and there has been quite the legal battle regarding the way subsides are used. Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1