barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Chesters1

Regarding Farage. Are you saying that politicians only represent those that voted for them and not anyone else?

Barry

Enough with the cliches already

Their role is to represent their electors nothing more thats why their manifesto says what they are going to do ,who would vote for someone going to help a load of people a hundred miles away and not you?

If the majority of their voters want them to do xxxxxx then thats what they must do (most dont so breaking a contract but strangely none are procecuted) ,it rarely happens manifestos get changed and in the case of individual mp's the party line generally takes over and all the promises they made on your doorstep go out the window

You could counter that saying if everyone wanted out why are not ukip the government but thats put to rest saying if everyone wanted in why isnt it a liberal government now?

I dont vote because i know everything i want will never happen and basically the system is broken and corrupt due to the party system and mp's greed

I did vote out in the referendum because its bad enough our british government are a load of crooks perverts and liers so getting rid of a few tiers of foreign ones sensible to me

The poll were are posting in had three choices there was no third choice in the referendum and the thought of changing the EU back to the simple common market we joined impossible as the EU's formost objective is to turn its states into slave states with germany as head boy something a great number of brits died for twice in the last century trying to stop what germany failed to do with force is being done with directives and gullible governments to weak to stand up to it and to corrupt to stop it

Anything the EU has done regarding laws now in power here could have been done by our government but better still the bad ones that tie us down could not have been made .

We have traded with europe since the stone age we dont need a load of fat greedy power mongers to do it nowadays

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Am elected officials job is to represent the best interests of ALL of their constituents, whether they voted for them or not.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Am elected officials job is to represent the best interests of ALL of their constituents, whether they voted for them or not.

No its not their role is to represent those that elected them ,giving them a mandate to control those that did not more power than they deserve ,to many despots got power telling the people they are being catered for by those that know best "the peoples party" is an illusion.

As i dont vote i try my best not to do anything these so called better than me idiots say ,unfortunately now prison is more harmful to my mrs than me that it was in the past so i have become less bolshy with these bastards ,i do my best to break as many minor laws as possible lol

Theres a maxim you 'can please 'etc its as true now as ever ,theres winners and losers whoever you vote for and theres a paradox if you obey those that did not vote for you over those that did ,majority rule is far better than minority rule imho

Why are laws being changed because a tiny minority have louder voices than the majority? Soon the minorities will be running the place its happening already!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Was Angela Merkel acting in the best interests of the German and European peoples that she represents when she invited millions of illiterate savages to flood into Europe, turning cities into no-go zones, raping and murdering women, plotting and carrying out acts of terror and parasitizing the health, welfare and housing systems of the countries that they are flooding into?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Was Angela Merkel acting in the best interests of the German and European peoples that she represents when she invited millions of illiterate savages to flood into Europe, turning cities into no-go zones, raping and murdering women, plotting and carrying out acts of terror and parasitizing the health, welfare and housing systems of the countries that they are flooding into?

Millions of illiterate savages ken oh dear dear me I wont say anymore I dont have to enough said .

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

All savages ken dear dear me I get Rees mogg thing now .

I'm sorry but I'm immune to "feels" and couldn't care less about your hurt feelings, especially when you are constantly and deliberately implying that I've said something that I haven't.

Show me where I said "All".

You could always try a logical reasoned counter argument that is supported by facts, but alas, I fear that that might be beyond your ability.

Edited by Ken L