E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

There's a remarkable wall of silence relating to the identities of those arrested for the murders on the Isles of Bute and Lewis.

Both have seen significant numbers of migrants settled there and is they are responsible for either or both of the recent rapes and murders, there could be a seismic shift in Scottish attitudes to migration.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What - and not rub this little gem in his face?

Overall, only 13 per cent have changed their minds on Brexit since the referendum on June 23, 2016. Most of those were once Remainers. Fifteen per cent of them admit to having shifted their view — equivalent to 2.4 million people.

That compares with just 11 per cent of Brexit backers, 1.9 million, who have had a rethink.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

What - and not rub this little gem in his face?

I can't be bothered Ken it won't get past his blinkers anyway, he'll dismiss it as garbage written in a rag of a paper but then in no time will link to things written in the same rag if it backs his view.

But it did make me chuckle when I read the article.

I suppose you need something to bull you up with all the bad news with brexit tbut come on really Remainders now want to leave ? they are now even more adamant they know just what fate awaits .

Yes lets just walk away no deal then its judgement day cant wait ,

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I suppose you need something to bull you up with all the bad news with brexit tbut come on really Remainders now want to leave they are now even more adamant they know just what fate awaits .

Yes lets just walk away no deal then its judgement day cant wait ,

Well said.

For entertainment, we can watch the tumbling profits at Superdry .

I can't make up my mind whether or not donating to the remain campaign was a calculated way to carp on his business partners though because Julian Dunkerton sold a large chunk of his shares earlier in the year.

Edited by Ken L

Well said.

For entertainment, we can watch the tumbling profits at Superdry .

I can't make up my mind whether or not donating to the remain campaign was a calculated way to carp on his business partners though because Julian Dunkerton sold a large chunk of his shares earlier in the year.

The rat is back spreading lies again false promises mind you the £6 million he stands to lose if brexit doest happen no wonder he Will do his best to con people I wonder what the battle bus will say this time what it wont say is the pound has devalued by 20% the day of the brexit result costing us billions not a mention of that of course not but he is a honest as they come ?.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/19/nigel-farage-return-peoples-vote-ukip

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

It makes you wonder how Farage has got time to do all of these other things, given that he is still employed and being paid, as an MEP

Oh, that's right. He doesn't bother turning up and doing his job, does he?

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

It makes you wonder how Farage has got time to do all of these other things, given that he is still employed and being paid, as an MEP

Oh, that's right. He doesn't bother turning up and doing his job, does he?

Farage was voted in by the electorate in his constituency on a single ticket, which was to leave the EU.

That is the ‘job’ that he is doing as far as I can see.

At the referendum seven out of ten Conservative and six out of ten Labour held electoral divisions voted leave, there followed a General Election where ALL but a tiny percentage of constituencies returned an MP who mandated to leave the EU.

Run that by me again just who is NOT doing their job.

• Like 1

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."