E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Interestingly, Bavaria is due elections in October. I wonder what the players will be whispering in Frau Merkel's ear wit regards Brexit and the future of the German car industry?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Th chancellor this morning has issued a statement about a no deal brexit warning but of course its project fear what is project fear is actually brexit thats the project fear factor but the brexiteers just dont get it is the pound on its kneesbecause of brexit costing the British public billions project fear or is it reality or is it we are so punch drunk on brexit we cant see it .

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Th chancellor this morning has issued a statement about a no deal brexit warning but of course its project fear what is project fear is actually brexit thats the project fear factor but the brexiteers just dont get it is the pound on its kneesbecause of brexit costing the British public billions project fear or is it reality or is it we are so punch drunk on brexit we cant see it .

Yes he did didn't he...

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

The only people who are listening to Jacob Rees Mogg are his brexit followers this man is Harry Potter gone wrong it doesnt matter with the Eu he is just anti Europe and allways has been the majority arent listening Jacob no more bluffing reality is here look no further than than our beloved pound on its arse . Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

The only people who are listening to Jacob Rees Mogg are his brexit followers this man is Harry Potter gone wrong it doesnt matter with the Eu he is just anti Europe and allways has been the majority arent listening Jacob no more bluffing reality is here look no further than than our beloved pound on its arse .

Remember that referendum thingy?

There are more Brexit followers than remainers and last weeks Sunday Sun poll indicated that their numbers have increased.

Tory party members are certainly listening to Jacob because last I heard, more than 80% of them want out of the EU and are of the opinion that out means out.

Remember that referendum thingy?

There are more Brexit followers than remainers and last weeks Sunday Sun poll indicated that their numbers have increased.

Tory party members are certainly listening to Jacob because last I heard, more than 80% of them want out of the EU and are of the opinion that out means out.

Well ken the Sunday sun poll says the brexit followers they have Increased so lets have another vote then and see if they are telling the truth the Sunday sun who did they ask ?

Untitled-1.jpg

Lets have another go at negotiating the purchase price of your house.
If you're confident, you won't have to worry about losing and being kicked out on the street.

Lets have another general election.

Lets re-run the presidential race in the US.

Hell, lets just keep voting on stuff that you don't agree with - and if the vote is reversed, screw it, lets keep voting anyway because then the other side won't be happy.

What do you reckon?

Best of three?

Best of five?
We had a referendum and parliament ratified the result.
The question was "Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?".

The answer was leave- so we should leave.

Edited by Ken L
  • Like 1

Lets have another go at negotiating the purchase price of your house.

If you're confident, you won't have to worry about losing and being kicked out on the street.

Lets have another general election.

Lets re-run the presidential race in the US.

Hell, lets just keep voting on stuff that you don't agree with - and if the vote is reversed, screw it, lets keep voting anyway because then the other side won't be happy.

What do you reckon?

Best of three?

Best of five?

We had a referendum and parliament ratified the result.

The question was "Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union?".

The answer was leave- so we should leave.

Thats it ken you seem frightened the result will go the other way now people know just exactly what they voted for isnt quite what they were told again what have you got to worry about you should be booming in confidence the Sunday suns literally has the result now done and dusted brexiteers would be quaking in there boots if another refendum was announced especially farage and Rees Mogg how would it look as farage said this prior the refendum result if we lose its unfinished business just what exactly did he mean by that ! Silly me got it another refendum just how many faces has Nigel got ken he is about to venture out on his new cattle bus leave means leave he suddenly must have memory loss the man lies but I dont need Reminding I allready know that Edited by big_cod

Untitled-1.jpg

Thats it ken you seem frightened the result will go the other way now people know just exactly what they voted for isnt quite what they were told again what have you got to worry about you should be booming in confidence the Sunday suns literally has the result now done and dusted brexiteers would be quaking in there boots if another refendum was announced especially farage and Rees Mogg how would it look as farage said this prior the refendum result if we lose its unfinished business just what exactly did he mean by that ! Silly me got it another refendum just how many faces has Nigel got ken he is about to venture out on his new cattle bus leave means leave he suddenly must have memory loss the man lies but I dont need Reminding I allready know that

Paul, I took it as "it's unfinished business", exactly that. Farage had one goal, to get us out of the EU, if we hadn't have voted for that, then it would be "unfinished business". I didn't take it as we will be asking for another referendum immediately if the vote didn't go our way. The ball had started rolling, and if the EU goes the way I believe it will go, then there would be a call for another referendum down the line, maybe 10 yrs, maybe more, I never read or heard anything about a time frame. I did read and hear this though,

David Cameron said it was a "once in a generation, once in a lifetime" decision, saying the UK had "referendums not Neverendums".

but he didn't expect the result he got.

It's a bit like reading the stuff on the side of a bus, some people read it and think one thing, some read it and interpret it to suit their beliefs, others read it, and then wait for the media headlines to interpret it for them.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Paul, I took it as "it's unfinished business", exactly that.

Farage had one goal, to get us out of the EU, if we hadn't have voted for that, then it would be "unfinished business".

I didn't take it as we will be asking for another referendum immediately if the vote didn't go our way. The ball had started rolling, and if the EU goes the way I believe it will go, then there would be a call for another referendum down the line, maybe 10 yrs, maybe more, I never read or heard anything about a time frame. I did read and hear this though,

but he didn't expect the result he got.

It's a bit like reading the stuff on the side of a bus, some people read it and think one thing, some read it and interpret it to suit their beliefs, others read it, and then wait for the media headlines to interpret it for them.

John.

Your right about interpreting John like leaving the EU is a walk in the park when in reality it isnt is it but every day it looks more and more like a no deal which the hard core brexiteers want they dont care if jobs are lost our standard of living drops no they dont-give flying hook they arent for the working people its all about them we are going to go back years with brexit they talk about social unrest if we dont brexit there will be social unrest when we brexit because when the ports come to grinding halt the army get dragged in thats the scenario John are people going to happier with brexit not a chance the reality is to come when we brexit when people realise just what has been put upon them by the minority in this country .

Untitled-1.jpg