E U. Should we stay or should we leave.

barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Your right about interpreting John like leaving the EU is a walk in the park when in reality it isnt is it but every day it looks more and more like a no deal which the hard core brexiteers want they dont care if jobs are lost our standard of living drops no they dont-give flying hook they arent for the working people its all about them we are going to go back years with brexit they talk about social unrest if we dont brexit there will be social unrest when we brexit because when the ports come to grinding halt the army get dragged in thats the scenario John are people going to happier with brexit not a chance the reality is to come when we brexit when people realise just what has been put upon them by the minority in this country .

You're right about misinterpreting things Paul. You're the only one I've heard talk about it being a "stroll in the park", and that's because your interpretation is based on media headlines.

The EU are scared of a 'no deal' Brexit, because they have much to lose if it happens. According to you we lose massively anyway, so why should you be worried if there is no deal? It won't make any difference to what you, or certain media, have predicted.

I would like you to go back over your posts and just count how many predictions you have made. The ones like, May being ousted, Trump being impeached, etc, these and many others have been predicted, by you as happening 'soon' after your post. How many have happened? With a failure rate like that, it's a good job you've got connections in the horse racing game to give you tips.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Its the " non elected parasites" of the EU that are running scared. They need the Great Britain more than Great Britain need them.

:spiteful::spiteful::bye1::bye1:

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

You're right about misinterpreting things Paul. You're the only one I've heard talk about it being a "stroll in the park", and that's because your interpretation is based on media headlines.

The EU are scared of a 'no deal' Brexit, because they have much to lose if it happens. According to you we lose massively anyway, so why should you be worried if there is no deal? It won't make any difference to what you, or certain media, have predicted.

I would like you to go back over your posts and just count how many predictions you have made. The ones like, May being ousted, Trump being impeached, etc, these and many others have been predicted, by you as happening 'soon' after your post. How many have happened? With a failure rate like that, it's a good job you've got connections in the horse racing game to give you tips.

John.

If the pound had " dropped like a stone" or "plummeted" as much as he has said we would be buying stuff with seashells!

As to connections he can 'find' one in any job if he thinks "a mate" has any weight in winning an argument ,its sad really when you have to invent things to argue i am surprised 'my dad says' or ' teacher says' hasnt been used yet

It doesnt mean a thing if someone thinks the same as you ,half the world thinks a god exists it doesnt mean one does!

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

John.

Oh dear John Mrs may being ousted trump being impeached well Mrs May is a fag paper away as for trump he aint far behind so your predictions on brexit you said a little bit of trouble when we first leave we have heaps of trouble with brexit before we leave and we ain't left yet mind thats if we do because the way its going it just isnt goung to happen crunch time comes when MPs take there vote and if its no May will be gone and brexit will sharply follow youve heard what the weathermen say john its only a forecast thats there get out of jail free card when they get it wrong . Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh dear John Mrs may being ousted trump being impeached well Mrs May is a fag paper away as for trump he aint far behind so your predictions on brexit you said a little bit of trouble when we first leave we have heaps of trouble with brexit before we leave and we ain't left yet mind thats if we do because the way its going it just isnt goung to happen crunch time comes when MPs take there vote and if its no May will be gone and brexit will sharply follow .

Theres no hurry to oust may ,whoever replaces her will take the flack for us still being under the control of the EU filth who rule us now.

No deal is the best deal

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Oh dear John Mrs may being ousted trump being impeached well Mrs May is a fag paper away as for trump he aint far behind so your predictions on brexit you said a little bit of trouble when we first leave we have heaps of trouble with brexit before we leave and we ain't left yet mind thats if we do because the way its going it just isnt goung to happen crunch time comes when MPs take there vote and if its no May will be gone and brexit will sharply follow youve heard what the weathermen say john its only a forecast thats there get out of jail free card when they get it wrong .

And ‘A split in the Labour Party is now inevitable’.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Your probably right ken brexit is destroying all the major political partys a new political party is being talked about for months now a pro EU one but we will have to wait till after Christmas for that .

The mail does have reputation for telling a few porkys but they are not on there own .

https://youtu.be/5eBT6OSr1TI

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

I predicted that Labour would split immediately after the last general election.

The biggest surprise was that UKIP didn't change their name immediately after the referendum and become a real populist party with a view to bringing in those disaffected Labour voters and splitting the Conservative vote - they are certainly ripe for splitting, with the membership openly showing their displeasure at the anti-brexit crony capitalism on display by he current leadership.

Trouble is, UKIP shot themselves in the foot twice by making poor leadership choices and dropped the ball badly.

I know that Batten is against a name change but it needs to happen - we'll see what September's conference brings.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh dear John Mrs may being ousted trump being impeached well Mrs May is a fag paper away as for trump he aint far behind so your predictions on brexit you said a little bit of trouble when we first leave we have heaps of trouble with brexit before we leave and we ain't left yet mind thats if we do because the way its going it just isnt goung to happen crunch time comes when MPs take there vote and if its no May will be gone and brexit will sharply follow youve heard what the weathermen say john its only a forecast thats there get out of jail free card when they get it wrong .

Oh dear indeed, Paul.

You've been predicting these were ready to happen for about two years now, and still Mays "a fag paper away", "and Trump not far behind", that's one hell of a pile of fag papers stretching back over two years! If you got a tip from a stable that a horse was 'trying', and it still hadn't won two years later, would you say it was a bad tip?

I never mentioned "a little bit of trouble, when we first leave", in any post I've made. Why do you make these things up, it doesn't help your case.

John.

Edited by gozzer

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer,

Only a fool would say "a little bit of trouble". It is a bold move that will take some gumption. Of course there will be unforeseen bumps in the road. But it needs to be dealt with NOW. Back stepping to the EU bully tactics is not in the UK favor.

Phone