barry luxton

BREXIT in or out  

52 members have voted

1. 1. should the u k remain in or leave the E U

• vote to stay in
    • vote to stay in following e u rule change
    • vote to leave

Gozzer,

Only a fool would say "a little bit of trouble". It is a bold move that will take some gumption. Of course there will be unforeseen bumps in the road. But it needs to be dealt with NOW. Back stepping to the EU bully tactics is not in the UK favor.

Phone

Exactly Phone, that's why I never said it.

If we could have shown a united front, I believe we wouldn't have been in the position we are now. Sadly, that wasn't to be, and we either have to accept a deal where we are still in the EU, (without any of the 'benefits'), in all but name. The other option is to hold out and see 'who blinks first'. Neither of which would be a 'first option', a 'no deal' would hit the EU hard, but it seems that their intransigence proves they put political ideals before the welfare of the people.

John.

• Like 1

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Oh dear indeed, Paul.

You've been predicting these were ready to happen for about two years now, and still Mays "a fag paper away", "and Trump not far behind", that's one hell of a pile of fag papers stretching back over two years! If you got a tip from a stable that a horse was 'trying', and it still hadn't won two years later, would you say it was a bad tip?

I never mentioned "a little bit of trouble, when we first leave", in any post I've made. Why do you make these things up, it doesn't help your case.

John.

Ok then John so you have never got anything wrong in any of your predictions you must be first ever to achieve that never wrong then come on John Mrs May is hanging on by a thread without spending hours going through your posts (I have Better things to do ) when I challenged you about the uk leaving the EU you said in so many words which ever way you want to interpret it things would be hard to begin with but in time things will get better John we could all be dead by then !! now if you havent noticed brexit is turning out to be nothing short of nightmare but obviously you dont see it as most brexiteers dont what you seem to see it just some vision of a perfect Britain when we leave when practically every single pointer regarding our economy says it will dive when we leave its all scaremongering they say is the state of the pound scaremongering its costing us all a fortune from the day of brexit vote it dived and its value is roughy 20% down that makes things a hell of a lot more expensive you happy with that you might be well able to stand it but there are defernetly a hell of a lot who cant food is rocketing in price energy prices with the weak pound is going through the roof havent you noticed or asked yourself why and all this in the name of the beloved brexit no wonder some feel so strongly about the shite thats being dropped on them from a great height John and by the minority of the population.

The reality of brexit John its here no scaremongering reality and still we match on with the blindfold over our eyes .

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-no-deal-brexit-plans-15065339

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Ok then John so you have never got anything wrong in any of your predictions you must be first ever to achieve that never wrong then come on John Mrs May is hanging on by a thread without spending hours going through your posts (I have Better things to do ) when I challenged you about the uk leaving the EU you said in so many words which ever way you want to interpret it things would be hard to begin with but in time things will get better John we could all be dead by then !! now if you havent noticed brexit is turning out to be nothing short of nightmare but obviously you dont see it as most brexiteers dont what you seem to see it just some vision of a perfect Britain when we leave when practically every single pointer regarding our economy says it will dive when we leave its all scaremongering they say is the state of the pound scaremongering its costing us all a fortune from the day of brexit vote it dived and its value is roughy 20% down that makes things a hell of a lot more expensive you happy with that you might be well able to stand it but there are defernetly a hell of a lot who cant food is rocketing in price energy prices with the weak pound is going through the roof havent you noticed or asked yourself why and all this in the name of the beloved brexit no wonder some feel so strongly about the shite thats being dropped on them from a great height John and by the minority of the population.

The reality of brexit John its here no scaremongering reality and still we match on with the blindfold over our eyes .

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/revealed-no-deal-brexit-plans-15065339

Cod says the link goes to the hearsay from the mirror who are liars ,biased and toilet paper etc Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Paul, you still don't get it do you?

Of course I've got things wrong, I wouldn't be human if I hadn't. That's why I rarely attempt to predict things, I might say I believe this, or that, might happen, but never that it will happen. If you read a report, and it says that a company has said it is making contingency plans, in case they might have to relocate, and it might cost jobs. You read it and report it on here as they are relocating, and jobs will be lost. You seem to have a blind spot for words like, might happen, could happen, and replace them in your mind with will definitely happen. Now if that isn't an example of scaremongering, I don't know what is!

You carry on making things up even in this latest post. Things about " a perfect Britain", and those who voted leave are frightened of another vote. I don't know if you are getting this insight into the minds of the leave voters from friends, media, facebook, twitter, or just from the nightmares you keep on about, I can assure you that I've never heard any of my fellow leave voters say anything like remotely like it.

Another thing you seem to have trouble understanding is the difference between, "a little bit of trouble", and "I'm expecting to take a hit at first". And yes I could well be dead by the time the country is flourishing again, but as I, and others, have said so many times before, if it happens then so be it. At least I believe my grandkids will benefit from not being shackled to a United states of Europe, and being slowly smothered until the last vestiges of their native culture is squeezed out of them.

Oh, and the so called "shite" you claim to have had drop on you, might be have been because of a minority of the population, but it was a majority of those who chose to vote.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Paul, you still don't get it do you?

Of course I've got things wrong, I wouldn't be human if I hadn't. That's why I rarely attempt to predict things, I might say I believe this, or that, might happen, but never that it will happen. If you read a report, and it says that a company has said it is making contingency plans, in case they might have to relocate, and it might cost jobs. You read it and report it on here as they are relocating, and jobs will be lost. You seem to have a blind spot for words like, might happen, could happen, and replace them in your mind with will definitely happen. Now if that isn't an example of scaremongering, I don't know what is!

You carry on making things up even in this latest post. Things about " a perfect Britain", and those who voted leave are frightened of another vote. I don't know if you are getting this insight into the minds of the leave voters from friends, media, facebook, twitter, or just from the nightmares you keep on about, I can assure you that I've never heard any of my fellow leave voters say anything like remotely like it.

Another thing you seem to have trouble understanding is the difference between, "a little bit of trouble", and "I'm expecting to take a hit at first". And yes I could well be dead by the time the country is flourishing again, but as I, and others, have said so many times before, if it happens then so be it. At least I believe my grandkids will benefit from not being shackled to a United states of Europe, and being slowly smothered until the last vestiges of their native culture is squeezed out of them.

Oh, and the so called "shite" you claim to have had drop on you, might be have been because of a minority of the population, but it was a majority of those who chose to vote.

John.

John taking a hit or a little bit of trouble please its like I am going for pee or a **** it Literally means the same thing now you have just made an assumption yourself saying the country will flourish again when we brexit exactly how do you know that hang on isnt it now near zero unemployment you probably own your own home paid for a good pension and you say you want the country flourishing again now thats a very brave assumption lets just cast our minds back before we joined the then eec how many cars on a street 1 maybe 2 you cant find a space to park now so we are doing that badly the thing is John you seem to be blaming the EU for all our woos as yuh say we arent flourishing when its the government that call the real shots police numbers slashed beond recognition do you think leaving the EU will sort out **** like that out you are grossly mistaken its the morons behind brexit who have slashed police numbers and thats just the tip of iceberg now we are all entitled to our opinions you think we will be better off outside the EU I think we will be worse off its funny My first job when I left school was on the construction of British Steele complex at Redcar it was the biggist blast furnace in Europe at that time and now it s just left to be pile of rust shocking now the people of Redcar angry with they Loss with 1000s of jobs lost in 2015 then in 2016 voted very high to brexit taking there anger out on the EU when they had absolutely nothing what so ever to do with the plant closer the penny has dropped now as you would see in another refendum. Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

The number of cars pre 1974, compared with the number now, is down to the EU? Is the increase in population, number of houses, the increase of crap music and TV programmes, or indeed the increase in the number of carp in our waters, all the influence of the EU?

I give up, :giveup: your logic is too much for me.

I will only add that your assessment of me, had me choking on my toast, you couldn't be further off if you tried.

Anyway, must dash, I have a debate with my 3yr old grandson scheduled for 11-o-clock. We're discussing the economy of Venezuela, and how it will impact on the price of jelly babies.

I'll leave the thread for now, keep up the good work Paul.

John.

• Like 1

gozzer,

Having solved the problems of the Western Hemisphere with your grandson here are some "tidbits" I am clearing out of my computer on BREXIT. Enjoy

2016 an estimated 323,000 Englishmen fled England and emigrated last year

Office for National Statistics revealed that 318,000 more people arrived than left the country last year.

A senior Conservative MP (?) called for a "culture change" two years ago to stem the flow of talented emigrants, after finding out that two million people of working age had become expats over the last decade, (641,000 last year) in a movement that was forcing employers to rely on immigrant workers.

The UK population has grown by 7.8 million people (13.8%) due to an increase in the number of births and an increase in net inward migration following the EU expansion in 2004. Undocumented migrants may surpass the number of documented arrivals.

For a girl born today (2015) the life expectancy figure is 94.3 years and, based on current assumptions. With life expectancy increasing, the UK’s population will age, however, healthy life expectancy is not increasing as quickly.

In 2020 per 1000 retired a projected 400 workers will be required to sustain the Old age dependency ratio (OADR).

Based on the EU quota requirements by 2020 at the current pace of inbound emigrants and the current pace of outbound ex-pats “British born” will be a minority of the work force.

Phone

But migrants get old too.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.